Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 "The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn - not enough time to edit that. For the record, I SAW Dave in 2001 - I did not SAVE Dave in 2001.
    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zing! View Post
      Damn - not enough time to edit that. For the record, I SAW Dave in 2001 - I did not SAVE Dave in 2001.
      First, there was Rescued By Roth. Then, there was Roth Rescued By Zing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
        Only Sam would make sea salt for human consumption from sea water off shore in a country that dumps raw sewage into the ocean. I remember floating out in the ocean in Mexico. The sun is going down, it's a beautiful sunset and I start to smell something sour. I find I'm floating in raw sewage! I bee line it for the hotel and take the longest shower I ever took in my life. A walk down the beach the next morning confirmed the problem. Garbage and sewage was rushing down every creek flowing into the ocean.

San Diego actually financed and built Tijuana a sewer treatment plant because their sewage was floating north and contaminating San Diego's beaches.

Sam makes his salt for his margaritas out of that water. Who knows what's in that bottle of tequila he's constantly knocking on the window trying to sell you.
        I thought the same thing when I saw the picture... one can only hope he consumes a lot of rita's with his Cabo Sewer Salt on-board...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Damn - not enough time to edit that. For the record, I SAW Dave in 2001 - I did not SAVE Dave in 2001.
          Don´t worry Zing.
          It is more important you try to find the pics of Dave in the banana yellow jumpsuit !! Could you, please?

Comment

• Originally posted by DLR Bridge View Post
            First, there was Rescued By Roth. Then, there was Roth Rescued By Zing!
            That's not to say I wouldn't save Dave if he were in need of rescue. Sammy, on the other hand, better hope he's surrounded by Ched Heads when his greasy black heart finally bursts...

Comment

That's not to say I wouldn't save Dave if he were in need of rescue. Sammy, on the other hand, better hope he's surrounded by Ched Heads when his greasy black heart finally bursts...

Here is the "Other Half"
              Last edited by NIN1211; 04-20-2012, 07:45 PM.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Post photos Zing!

Comment

• Dave photos!

Comment

• Heh heh... all right , all right... I'll get off my lazy duff and dig through my box o' pics (which isn't a desktop folder - it's literally a shoebox full of pictures). You might be disappointed, though - Dave is only about an inch tall in the pics. He was a last minute addition for that show - it was supposed to be Poison, but they canceled. My wife called me at work the day before the show and said: "You're never going to believe who is replacing Poison at the State Fair!" Needless to say, we were lucky to get tickets - so we were pretty much nosebleed...

P.S. To clarify: Dave was dressed in bright yellow duds. He was NOT dressed as a giant banana. I'm pretty sure I've seen pics of him in this outfit around here somewhere. I think he may have worn it a time or two when he was wiping the floor nightly with Haggar.
                    Last edited by Zing!; 04-21-2012, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• Does anybody else have pics? I believe it I just want to SEE IT!! Close up. Surely some shots were taken.

Hagar your mouth moves much faster than your latest album.
                      Last edited by Yount; 04-21-2012, 08:34 AM.

Comment

YES! Just how it happened when I save Double D at the Minnesota State Fair in 2001. Dave rocking out to Jump in a banana yellow jumpsuit - doing the splits off the drum riser as a half a million worth of fireworks goes off overhead. Still the best version of Jump I've witnessed. Dave closed out the week of festivities - everyone was jazzed about that show as we filed out, and the grandstand there seats a helluva lot of people - and it was PACKED! I've got pics somewhere, might have to see if I can dig them up.
                        Saw Dave in the same suit at Bumbershoot 2001, week before 9-11. Twenty-five thousand people packed in the outdoor stadium behind the Space Needle. Awesome show. I've got a cassette bootleg of it somewhere. He did the middle of Panama talking to the chick I was with... "you wanna reach down between big daddy's legs.... lose the dresss, keep the shoes..." Great show, good times!

Comment

• Originally posted by slimdon View Post
                          Saw Dave in the same suit at Bumbershoot 2001, week before 9-11. Twenty-five thousand people packed in the outdoor stadium behind the Space Needle. Awesome show. I've got a cassette bootleg of it somewhere. He did the middle of Panama talking to the chick I was with... "you wanna reach down between big daddy's legs.... lose the dresss, keep the shoes..." Great show, good times!
                          You do?!? I was there too! I didn't know a bootleg existed. Share that thing, man!
                          I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• This show was at 25 August 2001 ( 'Rock Tone'), got it somewhere as double-cd(r), there's only 1 show on DVD from this tour!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rocking ron View Post
                              This show was at 25 August 2001 ( 'Rock Tone'), got it somewhere as double-cd(r), there's only 1 show on DVD from this tour!!
                              Would LOVE to hear that! I remember the show I saw a a couple of weeks after yours at the state fair, there was a smokin' hot sign language interpreter on a little catwalk on the side of the stage. Dave took notice of her immediately and made his way out there several times throughout the show - talking dirty and really laying it on thick. Crowd ate it up. "Hey hot stuff, what's the sign for your place?"

P.S. Since this IS the Ched Chunker thread.... screw Spammy Haggar and his book, too.

Comment

Would LOVE to hear that! I remember the show I saw a a couple of weeks after yours at the state fair, there was a smokin' hot sign language interpreter on a little catwalk on the side of the stage. Dave took notice of her immediately and made his way out there several times throughout the show - talking dirty and really laying it on thick. Crowd ate it up. "Hey hot stuff, what's the sign for your place?"

P.S. Since this IS the Ched Chunker thread.... screw Spammy Haggar and his book, too.
                                BTW...fatso was all for comparism, wasn't he? on may 5th chickenpoop will play some 750 seater in lake tahoe...while =VH= will play to a sold out tacoma dome with a capacity of 23.000...but we all know...sam also sold more records than dave ...
                                Roth Army Icon
                                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...
                                X