Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MA had his time in VH, he's not needed now. He hooked his wagon to the wrong horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by evil_lil View Post
      Yeah, Fuck Joe Satriani...Anybody that can utter the phrase " Sammy was more rock" with a straight face loses all credibility in my eyes.
      Joe=ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz. He's about as interesting as watching accountants work on taxes.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
        Since we're off on a Wolfie tangent here I'll put in my 2 cents worth...I complained just about as much as anybody else about the fact that Wolfie was up on the stage with Van Halen in '07. I hated the fucking hell out of it and I told anybody who'd listen, and a whole hell of a lot of people who could have given two shits less. And I was right - that kid had no business being on stage with The Mighty Van Halen in '07.

But this is 5 years later...and Wolf isn't a 16 year old anymore. The kid can play the bass. He sings and he seems way more comfortable being on stage. And the thing that I respect is that he's not out there pissing and moaning. The kid hasn't imploded or exploded or been on every news show or internet-bullshit-fucking-I'm-here-today-gone-tomorrow website. The guy shows up and plays and stays in the background and doesn't pitch a fucking fit every other night. I truly believe that the brothers and Dave understood that we didn't want Wolfie crammed down our throats and they've done everything they can to make sure, this time around, that they understand.

Or I could just be full of shit and beer...It happens
        Wolfie doesn't seem to have a extrovert personality. He kind of reminds me of his uncle Al. He shows up. Does his job. Does it well. Show a smile every now and then. It's perfect. Dave and Ed can be the showboaters and the rhythm section holds down the fort.

Comment

• Speaks for itself.
          Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-24-2012, 02:33 AM.

Comment

• when drums stop...very bad...bass solo...
            Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Yeah but at least Chunk's outfit is spot on.
              Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Originally posted by DlocRoth View Post
                Yeah but at least Chunk's outfit is spot on.
                It's Chuck E Cheese time kids!

Comment

• LOL! More like, "Stay away from Uncle Bad Touch, children!"
                  Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Originally posted by DlocRoth View Post
                    Yeah but at least Chunk's outfit is spot on.

not to mention his haircut...
                    Roth Army Icon
                    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Nice plaid tights. Only Sam could mix the two gayest things on the planet together. Tights and paid pants.

Comment

• Shit. I cant make myself watch it again.

Does SPam have those thick aerobic/lumberjack socks on?

Please say yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by seshmeister View Post
                          i'm with walker, the diminutive kojak has just tied his flag to the fatso gravy boat!

Fuck him and his background music for the surf scenes in between karaoke machine songs !
                          hallelujah!!!!
                          Originally posted by Cato
                          Golden, why are you FAT?
                          Originally posted by lesfunk
                          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• The most notable difference between Dave and Sam is this:

In my opinion...Dave always cared about the Van Halen band...the legacy....even while he wasn't in the band...he always spoke highly of their body of work from 1978-1984...

The only thing Sam cared about during his time in Van Halen...is and always was....himself.

Even if you're a "Both Era Fan", you should be able to recognize this obvious difference in these 2 singers.
                            Last edited by Carmine; 02-24-2012, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, This is some heavy shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by evil_lil View Post

Yeah, This is some heavy shit!
                                Wow
                                He was so rock and roll back then.

What a fag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Roth And Roll

Comment

Working...