Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 "The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sadaist View Post
    Diamond Dave delivers.
    Dave: "Satisfyin' you is the thing that gets me off, heyyyyy!"
    Last edited by Yount; 05-21-2012, 08:28 AM. Reason: * ain't that a nice little hidden gem from his greatest hits!

Comment

• Who is Chickenfoot? Never heard of em......

Comment

• Why does a Sammy Clichegar thread have over 2100 replies, and WHY THE FUCK IS IT IN MAIN?

Mods, get off your lazy fucking asses and do something!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
            Why does a Sammy Clichegar thread have over 2100 replies, and WHY THE FUCK IS IT IN MAIN?
            That's a damn good question, and one I've been asking myself for a long time.
            I'm still trying to understand the whole "We hate him so much that we can't stop talking about him" mentality.
            54 goddamn pages dedicated to a motherfucking loser, in the flagship forum of a Roth site. It's a spit in the face to Dave fans everywhere.
            It should be thrown in the Dump and mercyflushed. It's disgraceful.

that's just my 2 cents.........

Comment

• Got to agree... shitbag doesn't deserve the effort or recognition in main...
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• yep, i'm for the flush.

Comment

• I totally agree
                  Flush this thread

Comment

• And flushed it was! DIE HAGAR DIE!!
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Thank you.

Comment

• (----Last Turd in the toilet bowl!

Last edited by SunisinuS; 05-22-2012, 02:53 AM. Reason: Last!
                        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yount View Post
                          Was that intended by Ed to be a bait reference?
                          It was in the infamous Stern interview where Ed spoke about treating his own cancer.

It was a reference to Hagar being a Tequila salesman - the little red worm is at the bottom of the empty Tequila bottle. Everybody thought Ed was dialung in from Outer Space in that interview, but to me he was sharp and funny.
                          THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Originally posted by hambon4lif View Post
                            I'm still trying to understand the whole "We hate him so much that we can't stop talking about him" mentality.
                            54 goddamn pages dedicated to a motherfucking loser, in the flagship forum of a Roth site. It's a spit in the face to Dave fans everywhere.
                            Cheer up bloke.
                            Haven't we had this conversation before? Know thy enemy?
                            Yeah it's obvious that VH are ignoring Hagar and band in the press and anywhere else. Doesn't mean we all should. Someone's gotta do the research and reading of Sammy interviews and enlighten the fence-sitters or we'd all still be believing that Van Hagar outsold CVH 2/1 or (insert any other little white lie here.) Of course I'm joking but I don't exactly see this almost 55! page long thread as doing Hagar any favors.

It's all good fun.

Lighten up champ, here have a drink and throw a dart at Hagar. This thread is way more interesting than Dave eating a salad or Dave's parkinsons disease or Al's wife is a bitch in first class thread. Admit it. There's LOL posts all through these pages.

Live on "The Ched Chunker Opens His Idiotic Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yount View Post
                              Cheer up bloke.
                              Haven't we had this conversation before? Know thy enemy?
                              Yeah it's obvious that VH are ignoring Hagar and band in the press and anywhere else. Doesn't mean we all should. Someone's gotta do the research and reading of Sammy interviews and enlighten the fence-sitters or we'd all still be believing that Van Hagar outsold CVH 2/1 or (insert any other little white lie here.) Of course I'm joking but I don't exactly see this almost 55! page long thread as doing Hagar any favors.

It's all good fun.

Lighten up champ, here have a drink and throw a dart at Hagar. This thread is way more interesting than Dave eating a salad or Dave's parkinsons disease or Al's wife is a bitch in first class thread. Admit it. There's LOL posts all through these pages.

Live on "The Ched Chunker Opens His Idiotic Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" thread!
                              Some of my best work has been done here....It's fun tearing this clown up.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                                Why does a Sammy Clichegar thread have over 2100 replies, and WHY THE FUCK IS IT IN MAIN?

Mods, get off your lazy fucking asses and do something!
                                I don't care that it got dumped, but just an FYI for everyone....

Sarge put out instructions for us several months ago that he wanted us to refrain from "dumping" threads, including Hagar ones in Main specifically....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...
                                X