Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti.....not pro

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetstream View Post
      they are more like some kind of bad adhesive called 'super goop', an all natural compound made from chicken feet which can't hold shit together
      They are more like "super poop", a unholy compound that came out of my ass, made from Big Macs, bourbon and what appears to be a few kernels of corn which holds together quite well indeed.
      "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Originally posted by sadaist View Post
        Damn.

I really thought the Super Group / Grouper Soup thing was funny. I've used it 4 times now....not 1 motherfucking giggle from you assholes. Guess I'll have to think up a new one.

(I still think it's funny tho)
        I apologize, I think grouper soup is fucking brilliant!!
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• I love how the chilli peppers drummer has stuck his middle finger up at Sammy.

Over to you Mr Sobolewski !

Heres your chance to kill all the inuendo forever !

Or are you really always someone elses minion ?, Chad has
          shown his proud colours....

I think you are a superstar in your own right, tell the world !
          Last edited by Panamark; 03-03-2012, 03:58 AM.
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panamark View Post
            I love how the chilli peppers drummer has stuck his middle finger up at Sammy.

It is important to remember that Chili Peppers guy DOES NOT NEED SAMMY. Unlike Michael Anthony. Without Hagar, Mike has no where to go. Chili Peps are doing just fine.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• dude, joe doesn't need him either.

remember the fat kid at school who tried to buy friends?

me neither.

Comment

• Originally posted by ashstralia View Post
                dude, joe doesn't need him either.

remember the fat kid at school who tried to buy friends?

me neither.

I think Joe just wanted to try something different in his career. But he kinda DOES need all of them a little. Well, not need. But...i dont know. Joes career had really slowed down with the exception of the shredders that would go see him on the G3 tours or something. This band opens him up to a bunch of new fans who had only known his name & that he was some great guitar player.

If Sammy spent as much time promoting his band as he does talking VH they would be doing a lot better.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Sadaist, MA should start his own band.
                  Him, Satriani, a great drummer (one senses Chad is not forever in that world)
                  and a great vocalist, that is NOT SAMMY HAGAR.

He could rightfully do the odd Van Halen classic, but not shamelessy whore himself
                  on the coattails of his old band like Sammy does. Jeff Scott Soho perhaps ?
                  That dude is way under rated and would slot into a group of super muso's.
                  Vox would mix well with MA too..

My point, MA is above Sammy, I would get interested in any project he
                  was involved with if it didnt involve "The other half" crappy woman scorned approach...
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• To have your own band you need to be a leader. Dave is a leader and even Sam is a leader. Mike is no leader. Of course that's why he stayed in Van Halen so long. He never stepped on any toes until he started hanging with Sam and Wolfgang was old enough to be put in the band.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Sorry my post was a bit misleading, I didnt meant for Mike to be the leader of the band,
                      just be part of a great band that didnt involve Sammy and shamelessly whoring
                      Van Halen. Whether he started it or joined it. I dont care, I just think he needs
                      to get away from this stigma... (And Hagar who obviously sees him as a lap dog)
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panamark View Post
                        I just think he needs
                        to get away from this stigma...

Agreed.

Comment

• joe could release a new album and tour it immediately; they will come.

Comment

• Originally posted by ashstralia View Post
                            joe could release a new album and tour it immediately; they will come.
                            They will come ?? Not Chickenshit I hope ??

Release the foxes !
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• i hope so to Pmark.If seems the VH juggernaught tour finishes say late June in the US, say after a couple of weeks break they would either do UK/Europe of Japan and OZ and Dave has said ine one of the interviews on the rotharmy site thayt Japan and OZ are a goer.After the soundwave fuckup, promoters are baying for them to come.....i expect them to tour either late this year or early 2013 and i sure hope its not a festival gig.Just a guess but aftert the US dates where else are they going to go?

Comment

• The same guy that told me the sound festival gig was not happening (before I read about it),
                                said they are on their way. Take that with a grain of salt, but some hope I guess.
                                It seems 3 parts original, 1 part inevitable that they will play in Australia this
                                time around. (I heard Japan and NZ too) Dan will be happy with that.
                                I will be in the US this week, but at the opposite end of the country.
                                So Im counting on the Oz trip ! They will be a well oiled machine by then....
                                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...
                                X