"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SNIPER
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by NIN1211

If only we had this red super hero after 9/11. We could of sent his ass and his shitty band to Afghanistan to play 55......Obama would have given his ass up!!!
    Too bad the secret service didn't light him up for flying in a no fly zone. BWAAA!

Comment

• SNIPER
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Such life like graphics. What next? Breaking out of a silver egg ?

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

time to bring the thread back, as Sam was desperately asking for the competition and comparism...infamous thunderrolling chickenpoop tour starts today...guess their performance will shock the world and nobody will buy any VH tickets anymore...

Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Halen High
          Commando
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme

has anyone seen this shit?

someone really should fucking cold cock hagar right in the fucking skull.
          The band sounded tight......but Hagar was awful. Once again he delivers a generic sounding, one-dimensional vocal performane, demonstrating no 'feel' for the song at all. No menace, no attitude - nothing interesting or cool about his peformance at all...just the same old delivery time and time again. Whether it's vocal treatment, lyrics or songwriting, he has always struggled for creativity.
          Last edited by Halen High; 05-04-2012, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

HH!! How's things? Are you still body checking Hagarites up against the boards at the VHND? Hope all is well.

Comment

• Halen High
              Commando
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
              HH!! How's things? Are you still body checking Hagarites up against the boards at the VHND? Hope all is well.
              G'day DLR Bridge - I'm great! How ya goin mate? Have you seen the VH tour yet?
              And yes, I'm still trying to keep the Sammy lovers honest at the VHND.

Comment

• Yount
                Commando
                • Jan 2012

Ah Sammy sounds ok singing Foxy Lady, it's just when you hear him try and preach his own lyrics, that turns me off. His interpretation of the world, his reality. That's when his vocals are at their lamest.

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

"BAD" doesn't do this cheeseball justice!

The guy makes Fred Durst look like Robert Plant!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAHAHAHHHAHHA HAHAHA!!!!

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Halen High
                    The band sounded tight......but Hagar was awful. Once again he delivers a generic sounding, one-dimensional vocal performane, demonstrating no 'feel' for the song at all. No menace, no attitude - nothing interesting or cool about his peformance at all...just the same old delivery time and time again. Whether it's vocal treatment, lyrics or songwriting, he has always struggled for creativity.
                    What Halen High said.

Hagar is like vanilla with all the flavor removed.

Comment

• NIN1211
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Matt White
                      "BAD" doesn't do this cheeseball justice!

The guy makes Fred Durst look like Robert Plant!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAHAHAHHHAHHA HAHAHA!!!!

Chickenshit tix still available. The place holds 900 hundred plus, and yet plenty of tix still available day of. LMFAO

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Ran into Sammy today. He was out on his bad motor scooter

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• NIN1211
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          Ran into Sammy today. He was out on his bad motor scooter

Red outfit, yellow scooter...priceless.

He's probably parking in the front row of the venue 10 minutes before show time.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

Check this out. I googled "Sammy Hagar Stupid" and the following images and story on Flickr came up. There's multiple images (some are on the upper right side of the screen) that say, "All Rights Reserved" so I didn't want to post here.

APRIL FOOL'S DAY in SAN FRANCISCO is celebrated with the annual ST. STUPID's DAY PARADE which starts out at JUSTIN HERMANN PLAZA and winds its way through the Financial District. Absolute F-U-N ! This year the corporate BAIL-OUT greedy pigs were honored as well as the general STUPIDness of well, anything & everything! Some highlights are featured here...such as the rally at the SOCK EXCHANGE (Pacific Stock Exchange) where socks were exchanged by being thrown in the air! The ST STUPID'S DAY PARADE went to CITIBANK, 101 CALIFORNIA...where it was lunch hour and the PARADE shouted to the businesspersons...GO BACK TO WORK! ...and of course, the PARADE would not be complete without a visit to the cold black BANKER'S HEART in front of BANK OF AMERICA where folks tossed pennies at the black marble 'sculpture'. The faces of the tourists and the businesspersons who didn't have the slightest idea of WHAT THE HELL was going on. A very ONLY IN SAN FRANCISCO event! GROUP POOL- www.flickr.com/groups/1101488@N22/pool/ Comments
                            Last edited by ALMOSTsaved; 05-08-2012, 12:50 PM.
                            I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

Sammy still doesn't like talking about that one particularly long night in 1984 filled with Mas Tequila...

Last edited by ALMOSTsaved; 05-08-2012, 02:28 PM.
                              I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• NIN1211
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                                Sammy still doesn't like talking about that one particularly long night in 1984 filled with Mas Tequila...

That fat fuck's body looks like... ...shot his chocolate sperm all over him. Fuck u Spamsterdam!

Comment

Working...