"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    I don't care that it got dumped, but just an FYI for everyone....

Sarge put out instructions for us several months ago that he wanted us to refrain from "dumping" threads, including Hagar ones in Main specifically....
    It didn't bother me that it was in main. Easy to find to vent rage every time the prick opens his trap...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

One constant: No matter what forum it resides in, the truth is not up for debate - SAMMY SUCKS. Just sayin'.
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
        One constant: No matter what forum it resides in, the truth is not up for debate - SAMMY SUCKS. Just sayin'.
        Right on! Maybe your present post could be automatically displayed whenever any thread about him is opened?
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• katina
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

I tried to resist to post this photo again, but failed.
          And now that the red worm was flushed.......

Comment

• Yount
            Commando
            • Jan 2012

Grand Re-opening of the Cabo Wabo Cantina in Tahoe

May 02, 2012

It's been a great week re-opening the Cabo Wabo Cantina in Tahoe, and the place looks great. There is a drawing tonight, too! For each Sammified Rum drink purchased, receive a ticket for the drawing. Prizes include signed copies of Red, a signed poster of Sammy, and a pair of tickets to Friday's Chickenfoot show! Ask your server for more details; drawing will be between 10:30-11 PM.

Tomorrow there's another drawing, following the same format, but for tickets to Saturday's show.

Comment

• Yount
              Commando
              • Jan 2012

I know this probably doesn't belong here, and I know EVH & Al are kicking arse right now so that's why I'm hiding this in here... and it is essentially about Sammy and the name change of Van Halen in '85. Watch from 7:50 onwards and Al slips up saying Van Halen is (was) a new band, but then realizes that a new band would obviously have a new name.

Again, Hagar should have demanded the band change names. Even Van Hagar would have sufficed. He wanted maximum $$$ and the prestige of being in "Van Halen" which by then had become a fair decent brand as well as band.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Yount
                I know this probably doesn't belong here, and I know EVH & Al are kicking arse right now so that's why I'm hiding this in here... and it is essentially about Sammy and the name change of Van Halen in '85. Watch from 7:50 onwards and Al slips up saying Van Halen is (was) a new band, but then realizes that a new band would obviously have a new name.

Again, Hagar should have demanded the band change names. Even Van Hagar would have sufficed. He wanted maximum $$$ and the prestige of being in "Van Halen" which by then had become a fair decent brand as well as band.

Weird. They talk shit about Panama, Unchained & Dance The Night Away? LOL! Arguably 3 of their best songs ever and these 2 idiots talk shit about what Dave did to the songs. Umm, yeah guys....he made them timeless classics.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Hey, it's his site. If he wants a Clichegar thread dominating Main, then it should be moved back.

I fucking hated opening up Main and seeing this thread about that fucker, constantly at the top of the page. But hey, what do I know? I am out of the loop on all the site stuff these days.

I have waited 28 years for new Van HALEN music, with a new tour. One where they are changing things up, and giving us a great setlist, with great shows. I will just concentrate on that stuff. If I want to read Clichegar threads in Main, I will go to the Links.

Ed and Al have chosen to forget that fucker was ever in the band. I prefer to do the same thing.

I probably should have just stayed in the fantasy football thread anyway!

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Sarge put out instructions for us several months ago that he wanted us to refrain from "dumping" threads, including Hagar ones in Main specifically....
                    The difference now is that once a thread goes into the DUMP, it is no longer automatically closed and thus rendered unavailable for folks to post/comment on.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      The difference now is that once a thread goes into the DUMP, it is no longer automatically closed and thus rendered unavailable for folks to post/comment on.
                      That is true. But (and I could be wrong about this) I thought Sarge's rationale was that there should be one Hagar thread in Main, as a way of hopefully preventing people from starting a new thread every time Hagar said his latest moronic thing. Like it or not, that's what people have done from the very beginning of this site's existence.

Also, having this thread in Main allowed the Main mods to merge threads with this one. Now that it's in the Dump, only webbies can do that, I think.
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Yount
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2012

Wherever she resides, no matter
                        I will visit her for laughs and chatter

Comment

• Yount
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2012

Every time I listen to the new album ADKOT I'm blown away and totally aware of how much it is truly burying the name Sammy Hagar, who has turned from famous to infamous now that a different kind of truth has been revealed.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                            That is true. But (and I could be wrong about this) I thought Sarge's rationale was that there should be one Hagar thread in Main, as a way of hopefully preventing people from starting a new thread every time Hagar said his latest moronic thing. Like it or not, that's what people have done from the very beginning of this site's existence.

Also, having this thread in Main allowed the Main mods to merge threads with this one. Now that it's in the Dump, only webbies can do that, I think.
                            I thought that was the rationale as well, it was just a "Lie-ing Rod" to catch all the Spambo chatter...otherwise more started each week by sheep in wolves clothes.
                            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Yount
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2012

I like that Van Halen was always against the grain, against popular, an exclusive type of music. Sure Jump was mainstream and massive but the majority don't know all the cool tracks like... Romeo Delight, Dirty Movies, Full bug, D.O.A., take your pick there's a heap of 'em.

Maybe peaced out Sammy dude in his heart of hearts wanted us all to come together with love and has some grand uniting world vision, but with hindsight it looks more and more as though he was just selling out (cliched lyrics and albums and couple of half-baked US tours and a widening gap between each subsequent album + the Live: Right here right now "effort") just seems like he (they) was going for a wider appeal in order to make more money and coast a little slower and rest on those laurels a little longer.

Sammy's attitude and philosophy is AT TOTAL ODDS with what "Van Halen" stands for. Those brothers should have got off the crack pipe and actually paid attention to who they were going to hire, TWICE! Sammy could sing (technically ) but didn't have the lyrical talents and Gary was apparently a "nice guy" who couldn't sing.

You could just picture a wasted Ed taking a piss next to Mitch Malloy or whoever and now he's the new lead singer!! Not too much thought about it because in Ed's mind... it's only about him anyway, the fans don't care who the singer is right? Heard him say that before.

I'm just glad to see Dave is back helping steer the boat.

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark

OK, by way of compromise, how's this: It ends up in NON-DLR/VH? In this manner, the halfwit's baloney is no longer a part of prioritized VH/Dave business, and joins the ranks of nominal tabloid fodder, amongst the usual outrages such as drunken celebrity episodes, bizarre, sub-human behavior and farm animal molestations.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...