"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

This is not your father's chickenface...

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
      Will these two jack-offs just simply get the fuck over it???

This Chickenfoot promo just adds to the air of desperation Sammy and Anthony have been cultivating as of late re: Van Halen 2012 vs. Chickenfoot's relevance.

I mean, it's gotta be a bummer for Sammy and Anthony to see Eddie cleaned up and playing well again, Wolfie fitting in well with the group, reunited with Roth, having released a strong album and selling out big venues...

...particularly contrasted with their own last fling with Van Halen, which resulted in a few half-assed tunes that nobody remembers, half-filled halls, Anthony having to sign away certain business rights to the name Van Halen to even participate in the tour, and Eddie at his fucked-up worst.

It's all in the past, though. They should just let Chickenfoot music speak for itself, rather than try and hitch a ride on Van Halen's big train re: press references.

It's not like people aren't aware that Hagar and Anthony were in Van Halen at one point.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• sambo
        Sniper
        • Jun 2004

This poster came up when I did a VH search on ebay.. seriously wtf?? hahaaha

Oh dear... did he actually release this?

how fckn tragic.. more genius songwriting I see.

one for the fans I guess... sheep shaggers
        Go home the Earth is full....

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

red forman on sammy hagar.
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

The ad says this is perfect for framing...Sadly there are "0" bids...

I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• gbranton
              Veteran
              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
              The ad says this is perfect for framing...
              No, no, they are correct.....it is PERFECT for framing....absolutely perfect for me to frame.....

And then to POOP ON!

"Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• dazzlindino
                Head Fluffer
                • Jul 2009

once you frame it....you can hang it....
                I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• Zing!
                  Veteran
                  • Oct 2011

Frankly, I'm rather surprised that sammy didn't title it: "A Different Kind Of Devil" tour.

Apparently he's that desperate? Dude. Get over it.
                  My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Yount
                    Commando
                    • Jan 2012

I wonder if Chickenfeed will follow VH around the globe?

When Mock III came to Aus in 1998, Sammy was also touring the brown land (supporting Red Voodoo.) I saw Sammy do Both Sides Now on Hey! Hey! It's Saturday! It was a pretty good performance, although possibly mimed. He is more suited to his solo stuff no doubt.
                    And Darryl Summers asked him about VH (of course.)
                    I wonder if again he'll ride on the coattails...

Comment

• Greenbuds
                      Roadie
                      • Mar 2004

I came across this the other day from 1994. Spammy proclaims that Roth's career is over. Looks like Dave is getting the last laugh here -

SECONDS: So who's the best Van Halen singer?

HAGAR: Between who? Michael Anthony and myself? Oh, you mean Dave? Well, shit, that's also not for me to judge. All I know is that for the last nine years we've sold twenty-eight million records and we've sold out every venue in the world. That's something for me to be proud of and it's not something you would just want to throw away and say, "This one is better than that one." You just go, "This is the second half of Van Halen." There was the first half, which was great. They sold fifteen, sixteen million records, great records. The first Van Halen record and 1984 are classics to me. I would take those with me into the desert. What happened from there to here you can't deny either. If you ask what me what I think about Dave today, I think the guy's history. I think he's over. I think his shit stinks. I think that new record (YFLM) is one of the biggest pieces of shit I've ever heard in my entire life. It stiffed, it's zero, the guy's out of here. His best work was in Van Halen. If you think you could put him back in Van Halen today, it would be a big disappointment. He cannot sing, he looks like shit, his brain is fucked up. How could a guy do a record with two Reggae tunes, two Rap tunes, two Rock tunes, two Country tunes, two Disco tunes, two old-time Cabaret tunes and expect people to think it's great? Give me a break, man. But he did great things with Van Halen. That was a great band...but we still are.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                        Sniper
                        • Apr 2004

The funny thing about that whole Fat ass's rant is the record sales. He still thinks to this day while he was in the band they sold more records. That dumbass is the most delusional hemorrhoid i have ever seen and is a legend only in his own mind.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I don't even give a shit about record sales. All I know is that I enjoy all but one song (Cheatin Heart Cafe) off of YFLM. Baluchitherium is about the only thing I can take off of Balance only because it has no Sammy and even that song is only so so. Too Satchish really. Yep. Sam's a dope. Poor Dave's fucked up brain. Ha!

Comment

• NIN1211
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2012

I have been officially banned from posting on "The Foot's" facebook page....carry the torch brothers.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Greenbuds
                              How could a guy do a record with two Reggae tunes, two Rap tunes, two Rock tunes, two Country tunes, two Disco tunes, two old-time Cabaret tunes
                              it's called creativity, fatass...
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• VHscraps
                                Veteran
                                • Jul 2009

I remember reading that interview when it first came out. I'm not even gonna say that guy's name anymore. He's history, not Dave.

Gotta say I really really really like YFLM. Yeah, it has its flaws, but i give Dave kudos for not playing safe. I love the sound on the record - is it the production ... I'm no muso, so I wouldn't know, but it kicks. Great drum sound, and some kickin' tunes, like 'Big Train' and 'You're Breathin' It'.

Incidentally, I noticed on Amazon uk recently that the album has been reissued on CD. Remastered in 2007, re-released 2012 on the label Friday Music. See HERE ... and HERE (scroll down)
                                Last edited by VHscraps; 02-27-2012, 05:08 PM.
                                THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

Working...