"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

This fucking twit really needs to STFU

Sammy Hagar has heard ‘Tattoo,’ the first Van Halen song with David Lee Roth in over 15 years, and he doesn’t seem all that impressed.

During an interview with Cack Blabbath, the one-time VH frontman continues to give honest answers to questions about the band’s reunion with Roth, even if it means widening the chasm between him and his former bandmates.

“I personally don’t think that what they have just released, what I have seen and heard, is great at all,” Hagar says. “It should be better than it is but hey, it is what it is and at least they got together and at least they came out with something.”

So far, our readers seem to agree, giving the edge to the Hagar-fronted Chickenfoot and their new single ‘Different Devil‘ in a readers’ poll battle against ‘Tattoo.’

In the past Hagar has criticized Eddie Van Halen as a songwriter, and these most recent comments add further detail to that argument. In comparing his former guitarist with Chickenfoot guitarist Joe Satriani, Hagar says there’s no arguing who is easier to work with.

“Eddie is a genius guitar player and he can really play and he’s got a million things he can lay on you but you’ve got to try to make a song out of it,” he says. “Joe comes with the song, done, all I have to do is write lyrics and figure out what I’m going to sing to it.”

As for his current band Chickenfoot, Hagar says he hopes to record new music in the future, but has to wait for drummer Chad Smith to wrap up obligations with the Red Hot Chili Peppers. He adds that he and Satriani have a writing relationship that is just beginning to bear fruit.

“Joe is the only musician I have ever worked with that won’t do his guitar solo until he knows what my lyrics are. I asked him why and he said, ‘Well I want to know what you’re singing about, and I want to play that,’” Hagar says. “I can’t name another guitar player, Eddie Van Halen, anyone that really cared about what the lyrics were for his solo.”

Sammy Hagar needs to STFU
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!
  • Zing!
    Veteran
    • Oct 2011

They used used the word 'honest' in an article about Sam Hagar. Funny.
    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bob_R

Sammy Hagar has heard ‘Tattoo,’ the first Van Halen song with David Lee Roth in over 15 years, and he doesn’t seem all that impressed.

During an interview with Cack Blabbath, the one-time VH frontman continues to give honest answers to questions about the band’s reunion with Roth, even if it means widening the chasm between him and his former bandmates.

“I personally don’t think that what they have just released, what I have seen and heard, is great at all,” Hagar says. “It should be better than it is but hey, it is what it is and at least they got together and at least they came out with something.”

So far, our readers seem to agree, giving the edge to the Hagar-fronted Chickenfoot and their new single ‘Different Devil‘ in a readers’ poll battle against ‘Tattoo.’

In the past Hagar has criticized Eddie Van Halen as a songwriter, and these most recent comments add further detail to that argument. In comparing his former guitarist with Chickenfoot guitarist Joe Satriani, Hagar says there’s no arguing who is easier to work with.

“Eddie is a genius guitar player and he can really play and he’s got a million things he can lay on you but you’ve got to try to make a song out of it,” he says. “Joe comes with the song, done, all I have to do is write lyrics and figure out what I’m going to sing to it.”

As for his current band Chickenfoot, Hagar says he hopes to record new music in the future, but has to wait for drummer Chad Smith to wrap up obligations with the Red Hot Chili Peppers. He adds that he and Satriani have a writing relationship that is just beginning to bear fruit.

“Joe is the only musician I have ever worked with that won’t do his guitar solo until he knows what my lyrics are. I asked him why and he said, ‘Well I want to know what you’re singing about, and I want to play that,’” Hagar says. “I can’t name another guitar player, Eddie Van Halen, anyone that really cared about what the lyrics were for his solo.”

Sammy Hagar needs to STFU
      These troll sheep clowns just won't quit, will they?

Comment

• CVH Rulz
        Head Fluffer
        • Jun 2005

If Sam doesn't like Tattoo, you know it's great!!! LOL

First of a long list of sour grapes we'll hear from him.

Tattoo tattoo
        Sammypoo Fuck You

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

When will this fuck shut his pie hole?

I swear his obsession of all things VH is getting very weird.

Spammy clearly has a problem here.

Fucking chicken fucker piece of shit.
          =V V=
          ole No.1 The finest
          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bob_R

Joe comes with the song, done, all I have to do is write lyrics
            And they are still laughable crap. Asshat!
            WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Somebody call Spammy McFagar a WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

and Sammy continues to prove what Dave said about him long ago...

"the only interesting thing about Sammy Hagar is David Lee Roth"
                David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by damngoodtimes

"the only interesting thing about Sammy Hagar is David Lee Roth"
                  WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

We all know that easier to work with equals great music....
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

BTW, from the last Billboard article I read, "Tattoo" just started at No. 16 on the rock charts while Chickenshit's "Bigfoot" peaked at No. 32 on the same chart. Say hello to little Elvis motherfucker!

Comment

• Antman
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

He was interviewed by Cack Blabbath. Enough said.
                        When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                          When will this fuck shut his pie hole?

I swear his obsession of all things VH is getting very weird.

Spammy clearly has a problem here.

Fucking chicken fucker piece of shit.
                          No, it's quite easy...

The press is gonna migrate to Bette at every conceivable Van Halen opportunity, 'cause the press knows he's gonna make a comment on it.....

Or, shall I say, the band ISN'T saying anything about it....

There you have it....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VAiN
                            Use my hand, I won't look
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

You all will have to excuse me, my mind is blown. Fat-fucking-clown just critiqued a VH song???? Really?????????? Die in a fire, you cunt!
                            Originally posted by wiseguy
                            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Heater
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Nov 2010

Debuts at 16? Wonder which way it will go in the next week, haven't heard it on the radio in days. Sammy brings up VH as often as posters on here bring up Sammy.

Comment

Working...