"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Antman
    The only thing missing is Richard Simmons with his little nut hugger shorts sweatin to the oldies with him. Dave's the man.
    Sam and Mike could use a good round of Sweating to the Oldies or Deal A Meal.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• light 'em up!
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2004

How accurate is this chunk of cheese?

The first time Eddie Van Halen and I met, it was around 1977. We were on a stadium show with Boston, Black Sabbath, myself, Van Halen. He came to my dressing room, and said, "I'm a Montrose freak, I love the band!" And Ted Templeman told me, when he signed Van Halen, they were called something else, and he wanted to name them after the guitar player. He said on the first Van Halen record, he took the first Montrose record in there and said, "Boom. We're going to have eight great songs, they're going to be this long, they're going to be this tempo." And pretty much patterned the whole thing after it – right down to saying, "Why don't you guys get Sammy Hagar to sing in this band? He's been thrown out of Montrose." That's a true story!

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...#ixzz1oOpzBRra

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by light 'em up!

The first time Eddie Van Halen and I met, it was around 1977. We were on a stadium show with Boston, Black Sabbath, myself, Van Halen. He came to my dressing room, and said, "I'm a Montrose freak, I love the band!" And Ted Templeman told me, when he signed Van Halen, they were called something else, and he wanted to name them after the guitar player. He said on the first Van Halen record, he took the first Montrose record in there and said, "Boom. We're going to have eight great songs, they're going to be this long, they're going to be this tempo." And pretty much patterned the whole thing after it – right down to saying, "Why don't you guys get Sammy Hagar to sing in this band? He's been thrown out of Montrose." That's a true story!

Goddammit!!!! Now that fat fucker is telling people that it was Ted who named the fucking band??? I swear to God, I hope that fat motherfucker chokes on a ham sammich!!!
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• light 'em up!
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2004

Sam Hagar is delusional.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

I've given Sam's fans the benefit of the doubt and left them alone. But if anybody buys this shit...then Sam's not the only one who's delusional. Sure, Ted came in and forced the band to record a Montrose-sounding-record. Right after he named the band Van Halen. Because we all know that Montrose set the fucking world on fire, right? What the fuck ever! I hate this guy so much...

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Please forgive me for breaking my "No Hagar In The Main" rule...I try and i try..and I get sucked right back in every time

Comment

• Golden AWe
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                I would rather mine coal by hand than listen to Chickenfoot.
                I'll check and raise by asbestos and mouth...so I'd rather mine asbestos by mouth!
                Originally posted by Cato
                Golden, why are you FAT?
                Originally posted by lesfunk
                Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
                  I'll check and raise by asbestos and mouth...so I'd rather mine asbestos by mouth!
                  I would jack off an elephant and collect it's sperm before I would listen to Chickenfoot.

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    I would jack off an elephant and collect it's sperm before I would listen to Chickenfoot.
                    Is he giving that fucker a prostate massage? Damn.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

That boy is working up a storm but the elephant still doesn't look that aroused.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • May 2010

Every Saturday....I used to work on a farm. Lol Damn right arm would hurt the next morning. But, she still gave me milk! Whoever jacked em off...I impregnated.

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Halen High
                          Commando
                          • Jul 2004

It is such a damn shame this guy was ever allowed to front Van Halen. He's not cool, has no class, no credibility and, sadly, his name will always tarnish Van Halen's legacy. I've never read an interview with Eddie where he mentions Montrose as an influence. Has anyone else? I know the brothers and Mike went out of their way to say how great Sammy was after Dave left, as part of the promote Van Hagar/hate Dave campaign. But this is pure Hagar. Re-writing history and blatantly lying. I'll say it again, Hagar is the most delusional and disrespectful replacement member of a famous band in the history of rock. It's weird. The guy needs help.
                          Last edited by Halen High; 03-07-2012, 07:43 AM.

Comment

• evil_lil
                            Groupie
                            • Dec 2007

To quote Hank Hill " Just when I think you've said the dumbest thing ever, you just keep on talkin' "

Comment

• Panamark
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

The dude is mental. Cant discuss anything anymore unless he includes Van Halen..
                              And hell it doesnt even have to be true !
                              When this idiot should be paying his fullest respects to Ronnie Montrose, he instead took
                              the oppurtunity to continue his PMS against Van Halen. Sammy, this was about Montrose ?
                              Everyone who even knows a shred of Van Halen history knows Dave suggested "Van Halen" as the
                              name. To suggest VH used Montrose as a "template" for VH1, Hagar has officially reached a new lower
                              level. This was a tribute for Ronnie Montrose you stupid fucking Red Chunking chicken shit jealous dumbfuck !
                              To make that story about Van Halen shows how much genuine compassion you had over Ronnie Montrose's
                              passing... Fucking None... Simply another interview to leech onto Van Halen. Cold hearted liar.
                              Last edited by Panamark; 03-07-2012, 08:57 AM.
                              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Panamark
                                The dude is mental. Cant discuss anything anymore unless he includes Van Halen..
                                And hell it doesnt even have to be true !
                                When this idiot should be paying his fullest respects to Ronnie Montrose, he instead took
                                the oppurtunity to continue his PMS against Van Halen. Sammy, this was about Montrose ?
                                Everyone who even knows a shred of Van Halen history knows Dave suggested "Van Halen" as the
                                name. To suggest VH used Montrose as a "template" for VH1, Hagar has officially reached a new lower
                                level. This was a tribute for Ronnie Montrose you stupid fucking Red Chunking chicken shit jealous dumbfuck !
                                To make that story about Van Halen shows how much genuine compassion you had over Ronnie Montrose's
                                passing... Fucking None... Simply another interview to leech onto Van Halen. Cold hearted liar.
                                Not only does he continue his VH PMS, but he advertises himself, his stupid club and his idiotic birthday bash. It's always about him. He mentions wanting to represent all 4 chapters of his illustrious career at his next birthday party. What a fucking dick. Looks like Ronnie ruined that for ya, don't it?

He is a pure drop of poison in the eye of rock and roll.

Comment

Working...