"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The Ched Rocker knows that there's not a single song on any Van Hagar record that is as good as Tattoo. He also knows that even VDIII, even "How Many Say I", was better than those three abortions he recorded with the band in 2004.

The next Cabo Wabo tequila flavor will be called "green eyed jealous monster" (or whatever the Spanish translation of that is)
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
      BTW, from the last Billboard article I read, "Tattoo" just started at No. 16 on the rock charts while Chickenshit's "Bigfoot" peaked at No. 32 on the same chart. Say hello to little Elvis motherfucker!
      Dude...the readers of Cack Blabbath say different!!!!
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Heater
        Debuts at 16? Wonder which way it will go in the next week, haven't heard it on the radio in days. Sammy brings up VH as often as posters on here bring up Sammy.
        Pssst...if you'd turn off Pandora's Lawrence Welk channel, you may hear a little Van Halen...just a thought...

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

All In One, Hagar Speaks Utter Nonsense Thread

Rather than creating new threads each time Sammy Hagar opens his ignorant piehole (which more and more seems to be on an almost hourly basis) on a subject he claims to be over, let's just stick them all in here and keep things less cluttered.
          Last edited by chefcraig; 01-17-2012, 06:24 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
            Head Fluffer
            • Oct 2009

Sammy is so small because of this. It is ridiculous, third grade level jealousy on a world scale. Yes, Van Halen has a new record. No, you aren't invited. Be a man about it. "Look at me! I'm still relevant!" Well no, no you aren't. And I feel that's why he is talking so much trash.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              Dude...the readers of Cack Blabbath say different!!!!
              Cack Blabbath? Who the fuck is that cocksucker anyway? I don't give a shit what Cock Bloballs says!

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

It's so pathetic.. I mean, really..

All i get from the trash he's spewing is he's basically saying this: Ed gives you riffs for days and you actually have to construct something - joe comes in and it's paint by numbers. He prefers that.

Dave and only Dave can take Ed's riffs and build a song that is clever, creative, unexpected, original, abstract and has tons of personality and charm.
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Oct 2009

I hope that one day sam's fans will look at all the shit he talks and say "man, what a cunt"

Comment

• VAiN
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

oh, and...

FUCK YOU SAMUEL ROY HAGAR

Last edited by VAiN; 01-17-2012, 06:19 PM. Reason: fuck sammy hagar
                    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

pssst....THE READERS OF CACK BLABBATH DEMAND YOU STOP THE INSANITY VAIN!!!!

THEY FUCKING DEMAND IT!!!!

CACK BLABBATH KNOWS...CACK BLABBATH RULES THE FUCKING WORLD...

THE READER OF CACK BLABBATH SAYS SO!!!!

Comment

• Bob_R
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Ya know there are times when Hagar can be classy and take the high road during interviews and say to the interviewer "Please no VH questions".

When that day will come is anyone's guess.
                        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• VAiN
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by JJtheVagPounder
                          I hope that one day sam's fans will look at all the shit he talks and say "man, what a cunt"
                          That lot of mouth-breathing cunts will never get it.

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Oct 2009

Or maybe spammy's a genius. One negative word and BOOM this is all we talk about. Bad publicity is better than no publicity.

Comment

• negative
                              Groupie
                              • Dec 2007

God, I hate Sammy Hagar!

Comment

• Zing!
                                Veteran
                                • Oct 2011

Whenever I think of Sam Hagar wagging his tongue about how great his VH years were, or how bad the rest of the band's legacy is (or airing any other dirty laundry about Ed), I'm reminded of this quote from one of Dave's favorite books:

"Now, we'll start this band...everybody that wants to join has got to take an oath, and write his name in blood." Everybody was willing. So Tom got out a sheet of paper that he had wrote the oath on, and read it. It swore every boy to stick to the band, and never tell any of the secrets; and if anybody done anything to any boy in the band, whichever boy was ordered to kill that person and his family must do it, and he mustn't eat and he mustn't sleep till he had killed them and hacked a cross in their breasts, which was the sign of the band. And nobody that didn't belong to the band could use that mark, and if he did he must be sued; and if he done it again he must be killed. And if anybody that belonged to the band told the secrets, he must have his throat cut, and then have his carcass burnt up and the ashes scattered all around, and his name blotted off of the list with blood and never mentioned again by the gang, but have a curse put on it and be forgot forever."

- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain
                                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Working...