Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm gonna hit 4000 posts tonite!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ashstralia View Post
      well said. i love joe too, he's a great human being as well as an unbelievably talented musician.

it's just a shame he didn't go with a more worthy frontman.
      I met him once in Stockholm, many years ago, when he played here. On the day of the show I was going through Old Town and I couldn't belive when I saw him, he was with his wife and kid, and he had a hat and sunglasses on, and I just thought what the hell, I'll bother him. And even though he was with his family, he was the sweetest and kindest guy ever.
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

i'm gonna hit 4000 posts tonite!!
        I did the other day ash,It was a bit anticlimactic
        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• i know! i met him in brisbane 4 years ago and straight out told him that he gave me a career. he was so gracious and humble as i related how an 18 year old punk from the boondocks of australia got inspired to become a real 'guitarist', and teacher, because of him. we both had welling eyes as he signed my 'not of this earth' tab book. i'll never forget that moment. music is a powerful thing, ay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave's Bitch View Post
            I did the other day ash,It was a bit anticlimactic
            you're a cheeky one, DB!! it'll be all bells whistles balloons and confetti here...

Comment

i know! i met him in brisbane 4 years ago and straight out told him that he gave me a career. he was so gracious and humble as i related how an 18 year old punk from the boondocks of australia got inspired to become a real 'guitarist', and teacher, because of him. we both had welling eyes as he signed my 'not of this earth' tab book. i'll never forget that moment. music is a powerful thing, ay?
              He is really humble and classy. Too bad that he gets put in the same category as Sammy on this page just cause they happend to be in the same band.
              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• not to mention BLOOD AND FIRE!!!!

somethin crazy happens... then BOOM! i'm doin the victory dance.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• I wonder if he's coming out with a penis-flavored tequila?

Comment

• Satriani I think has too much going on in the music for some singer to just detract from. Hagar is a mainstream Beiber wanna be.

Who da fuck would be just right for Satch?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                        I wonder if he's coming out with a penis-flavored tequila?
                        Dude... seriously you couldn't find something better to think about..?

Might want to question your sanity if this happens frequently...
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Yount View Post
                          Satriani I think has too much going on in the music for some singer to just detract from. Hagar is a mainstream Beiber wanna be.

Who da fuck would be just right for Satch?
                          Unfortunately for Joe, I think he's type cast himself as an instrumentalist. Of the Chickenfoot I've given a listen to, I just hear a guy who's settling to keep it simple for rock's sake, but salivating at the same time to go berserk as he has in his past with an all out barrage of too many damn notes! Guys like Satch reach into their trick bag so often that guys like me keep saying, "that riff's from this, that riff's from that". Just as Barry Williams will forever be Greg Brady, Satch will always be that guy who played Satch Boogie (Y'know, the Hot For Teacher rip off minus singing).

Comment

• Poor Satch. Can't escape who he is. Destined for solitude in his room with his 8-track and axe.

Comment

• I can't think of any vocalist that would fit right with Satch.

Comment

• i'd give it a go.

and i'm fair to middle on the rhythm guitar.

Comment

Working...
                                X