"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

I hear I can't drive 55 coming from your parents basement...

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS
      wern't you the dude who posted about how you liked OU182 and fiddy-one-fiddy, elbow?
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• wiseguy
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2004

ZIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
        Stay frosty now.
        Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Unchainme
          wern't you the dude who posted about how you liked OU182 and fiddy-one-fiddy, elbow?
          I said "I kinda liked" those albums...

I've been an Edward Van Halen fan nearly my whole life and those albums were better than most of what was available at the time...

Comment

• wiseguy
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2004

I said "I kinda liked" those albums...

I've been an Edward Van Halen fan nearly my whole life and those albums were better than most of what was available at the time...
            Better then say...Eat 'em and Smile and Skyscraper????
            Stay frosty now.
            Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• SunisinuS
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • May 2010

I want to dedicate the the new record listens to Patrick Swayze.....Sure man that Guy should have seen this re-union. Hope his Woman knows how much we love em both.

RIP Sir Patrick.

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Dave first, VH second! This IS the Roth Army, right? Roth Army...meaning I can choose to completely ignore those years that Dave's former backing band sucked on the Sammy wiener? Or have I completely misunderstood?
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  Dave first, VH second! This IS the Roth Army, right? Roth Army...meaning I can choose to completely ignore those years that Dave's former backing band sucked on the Sammy wiener? Or have I completely misunderstood?
                  You sir are correct !!!!!!!!!!
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Comment

• SunisinuS
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • May 2010

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                      I want to dedicate the the new record listens to Patrick Swayze.....Sure man that Guy should have seen this re-union. Hope his Woman knows how much we love em both.

RIP Sir Patrick.
                      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by wiseguy
                        Better then say...Eat 'em and Smile and Skyscraper????
                        I didn't say that...

Comment

• wiseguy
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Feb 2004

I didn't say that...
                          No. You said..."those albums were better than most of what was available at the time..."

Eat 'em and Smile and Skyscraper were out in and around those times. Are you saying Van Hagar was better at the time and that is what you chose to listen to?? More so then what Dave was offering?

Pull your chair up and speak clearly into the mic, don't let the swaying bright light above distract you. Just answer the question.
                          Stay frosty now.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

I put Black Sand and Coconut Grove up there...Ed wasn't there for either of those....and Dave pulled both of them out without Ed's help..

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by wiseguy
                              No. You said..."those albums were better than most of what was available at the time..."

Eat 'em and Smile and Skyscraper were out in and around those times. Are you saying Van Hagar was better at the time and that is what you chose to listen to?? More so then what Dave was offering?

Pull your chair up and speak clearly into the mic, don't let the swaying bright light above distract you. Just answer the question.
                              Fuck off...

I bought both EEAS and Skyscraper the day they came out...on vinyl...

I also have them on cassette and CD...

I also have sonrisa salvaje on Vinyl, CD and also on a CD Cato made (very professionally) and sent me from Japan...

Comment

• wiseguy
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Feb 2004

Fuck off...

I bought both EEAS and Skyscraper the day they came out...on vinyl...

I also have them on cassette and CD...

I also have sonrisa salvaje on Vinyl, CD and also on a CD Cato made and sent me...

Oh I have all that wonderful audio too hotshot, not the Cato thing or whatever but I just want to be clear here.
                                You are in the David Lee Roth Army and you are saying that you perferred Van Hagar at the time because of Edward.
                                At least this is what I am hearing.

Van Halen or Van Hagar did not exist for 10 years after 1985. You are admitting to listening to that shit here in a raging red retard thread in front of all of us??

Boys, get the bats and the back doors open...
                                Stay frosty now.

Comment

Working...