Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-21-2021 @ 06:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

meanwhile:

Sam: "how about this one, mikey?"

Mike: "Man, those taco bell farts are really nasty..."
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Shut up and dance!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-21-2015 @ 04:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Notice Sammy has not posted a single thing the last 4 days on his social network sites, not a damn thing after he had been posting on a regular bases every other day about the crap he was doing and always making sure to say how great it was in advance in the description. Why? He heard the LP by Van Halen. Scoreboard and team Chickenshit just got their ass kicked before the teams have even come out of the tunnel next month with the official release of ADKOT
    He's curled up under the toilet covered in his own puke.

Mikey is trying to clean him up with a warm moist towelette, while trying to figure out why his Jack Daniels bass is in a

million pieces, scattered all over Spammy's bedroom.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-13-2020 @ 09:48 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Notice Sammy has not posted a single thing the last 4 days on his social network sites,
    The day I log onto a Sammy Hagar social network site is the day I take a nice warm bath.

Then I stand up and drop a fucking TV in it.

4. 2 users say thank you to Whorehey for this KICKASS post:

brian12069 (02-23-2012),VAiN (01-30-2012)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

He will try and damn it with faint praise.

The thing about Sammy is if he was half as smart as he thinks he is he would be twice as clever as he is.

He is nothing if not transparent when he tries to hide a bitchy line.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-30-2022 @ 04:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Oh, I do not log in...I just look at his page and his wall which is open to the public. I like seeing a public execution of this variety take place for crimes against humanity he has recorded to tape

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-21-2021 @ 06:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

sam tried to talk shit about Tattoo (love his "at least they came out with something"-line) by saying what he has heard was not great at all. fact is...Chickenfoot: 174,584 (morons) like this. 4,615 talking about this. Van Halen: 2,073,180 like this. 51,725 talking about this.

yeah, you greedy mophaired lousy lyrics screecher...you made millions with your tequila and have all that money in the world, but you are forever cursed to live in the shadow of the diamond one...whatever you do...whatever you try...whatever you say...

you are so happy to play in clubs and venues from 1.500 to 2.000 people while the mighty VH is playing sold out gigs in the garden or wherever they go...yeah, sam...tell us about it...come on...say it like you mean it...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

I wonder what Sammy is having for Breakfast? A large banana swallowed whole? Maybe some cream and strawberries? Isn't that what his baby has for him?

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-30-2022 @ 04:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I personally hope that Sammy really believes he is so much better than Roth, then he will really have a complete feeling of hopelessness and 'life is not fair' feeling deep in his fast food gut of tequila which will gnaw at him even more so...making him feel that no matter what he does he can never ever win. The man who believes in his illusions which fail him, is one of the most miserable creatures on the planet lol

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Bette: "I Think There's Zero Inspiration And Zero Creativity"

I'm sure this won't elicit any response....

http://www.radiometal.com/en/article...cocktail,56414

These past years, you and Michael Anthony have spoken out about how disappointed you were by Van Halen and you’ve both been criticizing the band for not putting out new music, at least Michael mentioned it to us. So now that Van Halen is officially about to release a new album, what is your feeling?

Oh I’m okay with those guys doing whatever they want to do. What I’ve heard so far, I wasn’t impressed with at all, personally. I think in Chickenfoot, we’ve raised the bar a little bit on what a four-piece rock band can do, and I think they chose to take the easy route and take some of their old stuff and and re-record it instead of writing new songs. Who is Van Halen today? I don’t know, I don’t think the fans are going to be happy with it. I couldn’t care less if it’s the biggest album of the year, that wouldn’t be important to me, what is important to me is that, as artists, why would you do that? They haven’t released an album since my last album in something like 1991 or ’92, and then they just go back. To me it makes a strange statement, it kind of says « We don’t have anything, we’re not a band anymore, we’re not creative ». Isn’t it a strange statement to you?

Do you think this was intentional? I mean, as a band it’s normal to have some habits, some patterns, some ways of composing that come back, so do you think it really was intentional?

I don’t know. To be honest with you, the last time I was around those guys was in 2004 on the reunion. It was a disaster, it was horrible, Eddie was in a really bad shape, I wrote about it a lot in my book. And I don’t know what they’re thinking to be honest with you. Because if they were thinking at all, they would certainly have Mikey in there playing bass. So I don’t know what they’re thinking. I believe it was probably intentional because I don’t think they had any choice. If they had had a choice they would’ve done all new stuff. From today. They would’ve written together like a band.

So you think they don’t have any inspiration today?

I don’t think so. I think there’s zero inspiration and zero creativity. If there was any, they would write new songs. What does the band do? When Chickenfoot got together for our first album, we were four new guys and we got together and wrote ten, twelve songs and made an album. When we decided to do our second album, we didn’t go back and take the two songs that were left over from the first album, we wrote all brand new songs. Because we’re new people, we’re inspired. Here’s what we have to say, here’s what we want to play now, here’s who we’ve become since then. And you present yourself to the fans as who you are and what you’ve become. And if you don’t have any idea of who you are or what you are and what you’ve become [laughs], then I guess you have to go back and show them what you used to be. I don’t know, does that make sense?

“If you take Joe versus Eddie, you take Dave versus me, Wolfie versus Mikey, Chad or Kenny versus Al… I mean, come on! You know what I mean? Man for man, who can sing the best? Dave or I, today? Who can play the best? Joe or Eddie, today? Who could play or sing the best? Wolfie or Mikey? I think it’s a joke”

Michael told us that he was totally open to have Chickenfoot going on tour or at least making a couple of shows with Van Halen. What about you?

Hell yes! [laughs] Are you kidding? Right now, for free. They wouldn’t even have to pay me.

Anyway, does that bother you when you hear people comparing Chickenfoot and Van Halen?

Oh no, I think it’s fantastic. Really, it’s fantastic, are you kidding me? If you take Joe versus Eddie, you take Dave versus me, Wolfie versus Mikey, Chad or Kenny versus Al… I mean, come on! You know what I mean? Man for man, who can sing the best? Dave or I, today? Who can play the best? Joe or Eddie, today? Who could play or sing the best? Wolfie or Mikey? I think it’s a joke, sure I love the comparison as long as it’s fair. Not because you’re a big Eddie Van Halen fan, you think that he’s God therefore you think that he’s better than Joe, you have to be bipartisan and just listen and watch both of them play. Listen, I played with them both, I can tell you right now: there is no comparison today. Never mind the innovator that Eddie was. I’m talking about what they can play today.

So in other words, Chickenfoot is way better than Van Halen?

As individuals, absolutely! I’ve been in both bands, I can tell you right now. Take the new albums and compare them track-by-track and then tell me.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-17-2023 @ 02:26 PM
    Status
    Thanks

This guy needs a serious reality check....what fucking planet is this bastard really from?

pure Chickenfeed...like everything else that spews from his face...

Loves guitars & pizza
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-09-2012 @ 04:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

My life is now worse by having read this drivel ...

Sammy: Pls have an aneurism ...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Chickenneck sucks...

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2017 @ 09:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

That's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Thanks alot, VA....

15. 2 users say thank you to fryingdutchman for this KICKASS post:

Golden AWe (01-30-2012),Momshell (01-30-2012)

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-10-2015 @ 12:00 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I just threw up, and the mess on the floor is the spitting image of this wanker!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

I wouldn't be surprised to see this motherfucker outside of the arena, before the show, wearing a rainbow afro wig and holding up a big sign that says "Van Halen Sucks!!! and passing out cheap flyers for the next Chickenshit show at the local gay bar

Shut up and dance!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I read the first few lines ........then.....whatever......................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................blah blah chickenpoop raised tha bar. bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

19. Thanked guwapo_rocker for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (01-30-2012)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Maybe there should be a forum for what Sammy Hagar thinks...

Call it "The Dump."

Use my hand, I won't look
    ____Van Fuckin' Halen____
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    10-27-2020 @ 08:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,707 Times in 1,035 Posts

Wow. Just... wow. He obviously hasn't heard any of the album. Man for man, chickenfeets is a better band - ON WHAT PLANET?????? The balls on this guy to call them out like that. This is beyond pathetic, and just sad, really. He'll be eating his words soon enough...

GOOD GOD, YA'LL
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-04-2019 @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Wow. Whatever helps ya sleep at night Sambo

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 685 Posts

I almost hurt myself from laughing................

FUNNIEST THING I've read in ages.................................

Poor Spambot....he knows his time is short.....................................

Uh UH hu huhuhuHu huhuHU huhuhuhu hu..."Chickenshit"....have they generated "any" interest??? Anywhere??? Really?!?!?!?!

He HAS TO SAY SOMETHING........because nobody has paid him or CHICKENSHIT any ATTENTION FOR AGES.....if at all

They're touring or whatever it is they do with another drummer, not Chad Smith (Though Kenny does kick ass)..................so how aboot that "chemistry" Spambo???

The guy is the B.T. Barnum of modern music...

its all aboot "sales" with this guy....even though without the sisters he NEVER sold much.......nevermind his delusional ramblings....the guy is a lifetime member of the "C-List" squad.........

That interview just made my day!

BRAVO

24. Thanked Matt White for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (01-30-2012)

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VAiN View Post
    Wow. Just... wow. He obviously hasn't heard any of the album. Man for man, chickenfeets is a better band - ON WHAT PLANET?????? The balls on this guy to call them out like that. This is beyond pathetic, and just sad, really. He'll be eating his words soon enough...
    His band can't fill an arena or a regular-sized ampitheater... Look at their 2009 tour, all they played were theaters and medium-sized outdoor pavilions...

But they're the better band....

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    His band can't fill an arena or a regular-sized ampitheater... Look at their 2009 tour, all they played were theaters and medium-sized outdoor pavilions...

Exactly, nobody gives 1/8th of a shit about them... Mark my words - VH will not waste any time responding to this fucking loser. The VH machine will roll through the US, destroy Europe and keep a-rollin...

27. Thanked VAiN for this KICKASS post:

Diamondjimi (01-30-2012)

GOOD GOD, YA'LL
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-04-2019 @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

And he's wrong about the fans not liking it. They fuckin love it. Only a few Hagaritas are scoffin at it. Even the Hagar sympathizers are admitting its good

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-27-2016 @ 08:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,252 Posts

Re: Chickenfoot 'raising the bar a little bit on what a four-piece rock band can do'.

Yeah, Tool are shitting themselves......

Uncensored
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-14-2018 @ 08:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2017 @ 09:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post

It is sad.

Fucking ventriloquists like Jeff Dunham pull in bigger crowds than Chickenfoot....

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-10-2015 @ 12:00 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Instead of "raising the bar" they should be widening the door for that fat cunt!

33. Thanked ToraToraTora for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (01-30-2012)

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You really have to wonder what the other guys in the band are feeling when they read this... seriously - would YOU want to be compared to EVH or AVH?? FUCK NO, you wouldn't! Joe 'do it for the money' Satch HAS to be cringing somewhere. Even bass player - it's not like he has a wall of awards to showcase. I HATE SAM HAGIS SO FUCKING MUCH.

35. Thanked VAiN for this KICKASS post:

wiseguy (01-30-2012)

I am the party
    Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-03-2012 @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I truly hate that fat fuck......

My question is..... Does anybody think cknshit really is better or equal to VH. Or are any of them on par individually with the members of VH.... I think the only close call would be between Wolfie and Mikey, but after listening to that clip of Shes the Woman I think Wolfie is better. Mike is good, dont get me wrong, but Wolfie has a sweet groove that mike doesnt have.... P.S. FUCK YOU HAGER..

37. Thanked chuckie lee for this KICKASS post:

Little Texan (01-30-2012)

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You really have to wonder what the other guys in the band are feeling when they read this... seriously - would YOU want to be compared to EVH or AVH?? FUCK NO, you wouldn't! Joe 'do it for the money' Satch HAS to be cringing somewhere. Even bass player - it's not like he has a wall of awards to showcase. I HATE SAM HAGIS SO FUCKING MUCH.
    I really, really hate that Satriani gets thrown into this because of Bette's fat mouth... I've been a huge Satch fan since his first solo album, and he's been nothing but gracious towards Ed.....

39. 4 users say thank you to Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (01-30-2012),K-tuna (01-30-2012),Matt White (01-30-2012),ThatArtGuy (01-31-2012)

On Fire
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-22-2021 @ 02:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

what a cunt!

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    03-08-2020 @ 09:38 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Little bitch Homer thinks he's so elite that vh should tour with chickenshit so they can blow vh off the stage but you and I know the true outcome...Joe and Chad saying "fuck this" Mikey begging Eddie to let Wolfgang go and Sam getting shitface in the cabo a d passing out only to wake up on the filthy floor...alone.

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    02-21-2012 @ 04:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Sam obviously hasn't heard the 90 second clips. There's nothing wrong with a bit of healthy rivalry but this guy still has "hard on" for Van Halen. Seriously, really think this guy is in early stages of Alzheimer's.

I am the party
    Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-03-2012 @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Thanks

And another thing...

Every other musician that has had the chance to hear the new stuff say it is incredible.... I think he is so pissed his record tanked and VH is gettin so much publicity and praise that he needs to change his depends every 30 minutes..... J-E-A-L-O-U-S....

44. Thanked chuckie lee for this KICKASS post:

Little Texan (01-30-2012)

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-25-2015 @ 02:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 850 Posts

Exactly, nobody gives 1/8th of a shit about them..
    You would think that's the case, yet here's another fucking thread about him in Main.....

Obviously, there's a few people around here that are secretly in love with that fat fuck.

That's what's goin' down.

Shut up and dance!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I will be in Las Vegas when the CD is released next week. Think I will

open it while enjoyng a beer at the Cabo Wabo Cantina in the Planet Hollywood hotel.

Or maybe not, don't want to give Fatty any of my money.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2014 @ 11:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 757 Posts

Joe had a real good riff for that band. Problem was he played it for the entire 4 minutes. I respect him, but that's not writing is it?

Hypothetically, if Joe and Dave were the creative team, do you think something like that would have happened?

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post
    You would think that's the case, yet here's another fucking thread about him in Main.....
    Don't like it, don't fucking read it....

49. Thanked Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (01-30-2012)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    Beyond the ex-wife, wounded ego spewing he sure doesn't have much to say... The school yard my boy up against your boy crap is just sad to hear from a 60 year old fuck...

The inspiration element is some pretty thin ice for Hagar... only thing he's shown to be inspired about the last several years is his pathetic obsession with morning wood...

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2014 @ 11:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 757 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Beyond the ex-wife, wounded ego spewing he sure doesn't have much to say... The school yard my boy up against your boy crap is just sad to hear from a 60 year old fuck...
    Bottom line if the guy was happy with what he was doing he wouldn't need to gossip about a band he should have been grateful for .

52. Thanked ThrillsNSpills for this KICKASS post:

Mr Walker (01-30-2012)

Thread Information