"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heater
    Foot Soldier
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
    Does Tattoo reinvent the wheel? No. Does it rock? Yes.

Does Different Devil Devil reinvent the wheel? No. Does it rock? No.

And the winner is...
    Agree. Some is good, some isn't. That's all.

Comment

• TJMKID
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Heater
      .....just can't stop thinking about Sammy, can you? I don't get it, like you need to prove something....convince yourself or someone else...like you're trying to distract your attention away from the thoughts of "we all know this isn't really as good as we are saying it is".......

You spend a lot of your meaningless life trying to defend Sambo ---- a HUGE waste of time considering that 99.9% of the world sees him like this:

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

I like Sammy! As one of the members of the Rat Pack, he did a lot to boost awareness of not only the black creative community, but of the Jewish one as well. His appearance on "All in the Family" will be remembered as a classic performance and a major milestone in the American consciousness. Did you know that he never learned to read, and he loved to play Ms. Pac-Man? He's just one cool cat. Wait, what? Not Sammy Davis Jr.? Sammy Hagar? Never heard of him.
        I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

The only cool Sammy I know:

I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ThatArtGuy
            I like Sammy! As one of the members of the Rat Pack, he did a lot to boost awareness of not only the black creative community, but of the Jewish one as well. His appearance on "All in the Family" will be remembered as a classic performance and a major milestone in the American consciousness. Did you know that he never learned to read, and he loved to play Ms. Pac-Man? He's just one cool cat. Wait, what? Not Sammy Davis Jr.? Sammy Hagar? Never heard of him.
            I'm fresh out of "Thanks", but thanks, friend. "Mr. Bojangles" was simply awesome.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Bob_R
              This fucking twit really needs to STFU

Sammy Hagar....“Eddie is a genius guitar player and he can really play and he’s got a million things he can lay on you but you’ve got to try to make a song out of it,” he says. “Joe comes with the song, done, all I have to do is write lyrics and figure out what I’m going to sing to it.”...[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
              That's funny, because I always thought Joe Satriani was a much better song writer when he didn't have screechy, white-boy-Janis-Joplin-wannabe jerking-off vocally all over his guitar parts...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

.....just can't stop thinking about Sammy, can you?
                Well, to be fair, he just can't stop thinking of the previous band that ditched him either. And he's also an enormous, flaccid penis vaguely in the shape of Bette Midler. But that's another matter entirely...

I don't get it, like you need to prove something....convince yourself or someone else...like you're trying to distract your attention away from the thoughts of "we all know this isn't really as good as we are saying it is".......
                What don't you get? Sam is a valid topic of discussion because of his ties to the band and the previous split in the camps. No one "knows" how good it is going to be, but personally I'm pretty amped because Van Halen on their worst day is still better than 80% of the shit out there that passes for rock right now. (i.e. Nickledouche)..

Comment

• chi-town324
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Feb 2007

Sammy reminds me of the "CANDYMAN"

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Agree. Some is good, some isn't. That's all.
                    I still don't like you.

Oh dear.

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2004

Sammy reminds me of the "CANDYMAN"
                      Don't say his name three times while looking into a mirror then.
                      I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• fourthcoming

I'll never forget hearing "Why can't this be love" for the first time. It was played on a pop, contemorary radio station here on Long Island called WBLI 106.1 Think Billy Joel, Madonna, Duran Duran....whatever was popular in 1986 and not classified as hard rock...that's what this station played at the time. This station had NEVER played CVH ever to my knowledge. After hearing that horrible song and the fact that it was played on such a soft radio station, the decision to leave Van Hagar in the dust and support Eat Em' and Smile was so damn easy. I was too young to see Dave on the Eat em' tour...only 12 at the time but my first show was the Skyscraper tour which was mindblowing....second show was Robert Plant/Cheap trick which was great too but that's another matter for another time. A few years later a buddy of mine won tix for Van Hagar. We went to the show only to see Alice In Chains open up but hey...we had a few beers in us so we stuck around to see Eddie....it was rubbish. Sammy was singing some flaky ass song about Eagles or some shit and we left. Saw Dave on Little ain't enough tour also and DLR band tour....both were great. My only wish is one day Sammy Hagar will realize he sucked before he ruined Van Halen, and he sucks now. He is so vanilla....there is absolutely nothing edgy to him and there was absolutely nothing edgy to Van Hagar....he belongs on pop, contemorary radio.
                        Last edited by Guest; 01-19-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          Well, to be fair, he just can't stop thinking of the previous band that ditched him either. And he's also an enormous, flaccid penis vaguely in the shape of Bette Midler. But that's another matter entirely...

What don't you get? Sam is a valid topic of discussion because of his ties to the band and the previous split in the camps. No one "knows" how good it is going to be, but personally I'm pretty amped because Van Halen on their worst day is still better than 80% of the shit out there that passes for rock right now. (i.e. Nickledouche)..
                          LMFAO @ Nickeldouche

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                            LMFAO @ Nickeldouche
                            Has this been posted here?

WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                              Has this been posted here?

I'm not saying people should throw rocks at people on stage but that was hysterical how the lead singer asks "you guys wanna hear some rock and roll or should we go home" and then he immediately gets plunked in the head by something. Guess he got his answer.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

I've since heard it was a pickle
                                WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

Working...