"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
    I'm not saying people should throw rocks at people on stage but....
    Yeah. Molotov Cocktails would've been better in this case...

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      I had heard the name because it used to show up a couple of times each year from the early 80s in the Kerrang quotes of the year as Dave used to take the piss out of him but I had never heard his music. Kind of like Ted Nugent he didn't translate outside the US.

The reason he can now do a theater tour with Chickenshit is much more about the work Joe Satriani has put in over the last 30 years in Europe than Hagar. His one novelty record never worked in a country with a speed limit of 70.
      Proud to say I still havent listened to "Cant Drive 55" all the way through. 70 is your limit ?
      Thats gotta be MPH, we are on kilometres, 110 on freeways but everyone sits on 120.
      Whats really funny here are the derestricted zones. You can do any speed you
      want in these zones. They have no allocated limit.

Amazingly these are normally off the map dirt tracks, such
      as the road up to our farm. Its a bit of a tease as you know
      you can floor it, but the road is not up to it. 140km/h is
      as fast I can get the old 4WD Landcruiser to go before I start
      losing control... heheheh. But yeah ? 55 ? I've never seen a speed
      zone sign in Oz marked 55. Hagar's "Stairway to Heaven" would not have
      made any sense even if they did play it
      Last edited by Panamark; 01-19-2012, 10:57 PM.
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
        Head Fluffer
        • Oct 2009

So tonight I'm sitting in my art history class discussing a painting depicting Abraham about to sacrifice his son Isaac (or whatever). Anyway, t-t-teacher starts going into the backstory of Abraham and his first wife couldn't have children. Well, back then polygomy was cool, and he ended up taking first wife's chamber maid, HAGAR, as his second bride and she bore him Isaac (or whatever). So, Hagar bore the son and then first wife made Hagar leave.

I'm getting to the point....

I raised my hand because, fuck, no WAY that's what I heard. So I ask, and prof says, "Yeah, Hagar." I then ask if she sang shitty rock music to which he got a good chuckle out of. The kids in class didn't get it, but whatever. I thought it was funny.

Well VAiN found it funny as well and of course asked if she ruined Van Halen. "Probably. I think she talked about love and dreams and couldn't ride her donkey 55 or something." Man art school can be so much fun sometimes.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Now for something fuckin' hilarious, and it ain't even photo-shopped.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by JJtheVagPounder
            So tonight I'm sitting in my art history class discussing a painting depicting Abraham about to sacrifice his son Isaac (or whatever). Anyway, t-t-teacher starts going into the backstory of Abraham and his first wife couldn't have children. Well, back then polygomy was cool, and he ended up taking first wife's chamber maid, HAGAR, as his second bride and she bore him Isaac (or whatever). So, Hagar bore the son and then first wife made Hagar leave.

I'm getting to the point....

I raised my hand because, fuck, no WAY that's what I heard. So I ask, and prof says, "Yeah, Hagar." I then ask if she sang shitty rock music to which he got a good chuckle out of. The kids in class didn't get it, but whatever. I thought it was funny.

Well VAiN found it funny as well and of course asked if she ruined Van Halen. "Probably. I think she talked about love and dreams and couldn't ride her donkey 55 or something." Man art school can be so much fun sometimes.
            Yup. Having lived in Israel for a year I learned the Jews consider themselves the chosen seed of Abraham because they think they come from Abraham's first wife Sarah. Hagar was not a wife but a concubine. Certain Jews claim this is the line the Arabs come from and that makes them less. Of course I must agree. Anything from Hagar is less.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
              Proud to say I still havent listened to "Cant Drive 55" all the way through. 70 is your limit ?
              Thats gotta be MPH, we are on kilometres, 110 on freeways but everyone sits on 120.
              Whats really funny here are the derestricted zones. You can do any speed you
              want in these zones. They have no allocated limit.

Amazingly these are normally off the map dirt tracks, such
              as the road up to our farm. Its a bit of a tease as you know
              you can floor it, but the road is not up to it. 140km/h is
              as fast I can get the old 4WD Landcruiser to go before I start
              losing control... heheheh. But yeah ? 55 ? I've never seen a speed
              zone sign in Oz marked 55. Hagar's "Stairway to Heaven" would not have
              made any sense even if they did play it
              It doesn't make much sense here either anymore, since most of the country is now 65mph on most highways unless it's near an urban/suburban area...

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by BITEYOASS

Damn, Spammy needs a haircut

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Yup. Having lived in Israel for a year I learned the Jews consider themselves the chosen seed of Abraham because they come from Abraham's first wife Sarah. Hagar was not a wife but a concubine. Certain Jews claim this is the line the Muslims come from and that makes them less. Of course I must agree. Anything from Hagar is less.
                  I thought that HAGAR (goddamn that's funny!) was cast out because she already had a son, Ishmael (or whatever) and thus was a filthy, filthy whore.

But come on, that's funny.

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS

Gives the Sheep pen even more validity !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I thought that HAGAR (goddamn that's funny!) was cast out because she already had a son, Ishmael (or whatever) and thus was a filthy, filthy whore.

But come on, that's funny.
                      I'm just repeating what some Jew in Tel Aviv told me. I haven't cracked open a bible in years and who knows, maybe the story varies with whatever translation you are going off of.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        It doesn't make much sense here either anymore, since most of the country is now 65mph on most highways unless it's near an urban/suburban area...
                        That MPH/Kilo difference always fucks with my head when I drive in the US. On top of the fact that you
                        guys are all on the wrong side of the freakin road and the driver has to sit where the passenger normally does !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          I'm just repeating what some Jew in Tel Aviv told me. I haven't cracked open a bible in years and who knows, maybe the story varies with whatever translation you are going off of.
                          Personally I've never read it so you may be completely right. But it's the principal!

Comment

• VAiN
                            Use my hand, I won't look
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

It was true then, and it's true now... that fat fuck is a complete whore.
                            Originally posted by wiseguy
                            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by VAiN
                              It was true then, and it's true now... that fat fuck is a complete whore.
                              And the party continues...

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Michael Anthony and Sam Hagar on the day they cooked up Chickenfool...

Hagar The Horrible

The real Hagar site: http://www.hagarthehorrible.net/
                                Last edited by chefcraig; 01-19-2012, 11:44 PM. Reason: Vodka, with V-8 juice

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...