Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Fools, I Live With Fools
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2015 @ 05:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    see ya in Indy..
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-17-2023 @ 02:26 PM
    Status
    Thanks

A buddy of mine, casual fan...meaning, in his words, that he "likes both Van Halen's"....had this to say after hearing ADKOT today...

FUCK SAMMY HAGAR AND THE CHEESEBURGER HE RODE IN ON!!!! THIS IS VAN HALEN

I'm still laughing...funniest goddamn thing I ever heard...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Stay Frosty!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-29-2016 @ 09:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy Hagar, upon learning Van HALEN was once again working with DLR in 1996
    "Eddie, if what you do with Roth is better than what you and I have been doing, I'll blow both of you!"
    Looks like Spam-bot needs to drop to his knees and say Grace for the meal he's about to receive...

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-30-2022 @ 04:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gbranton View Post

Well I'm gonna to go then! And I don't need any of this! I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this angel and that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this angel. And this paddle game, the angel and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The angel, the paddle game and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The angel, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The angel, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this! The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. Well what are you looking at? What do you think I am, some kind of a jerk or something? And this! And that's all I need. The angel, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.
    classic lines calling to mind the Steve Martin flick The Jerk, which is appropriate for a jerk off named Sammy

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    classic lines calling to mind the Steve Martin flick The Jerk, which is appropriate for a jerk off named Sammy
    Verbatim. "What do you think I am, some kind of a jerk or something?" I wondered if anyone would recognize it.

6. Thanked gbranton for this KICKASS post:

Jetstream (02-04-2012)

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

here is the current top of the posting wall of Chickenfoot on Facebook...isn't karma a bitch Spammy

Dale Holder
    Credit to the Chickenfoot facebook manager for not deleting the negative posts here and letting the conversation go. However, as a Chickenfoot fan, and owner of a Chickenfoot t-shirt, I don't think I can wear it after Sammy bashed what may be one of the best new albums in 30 years. It's off the charts, sounds fucking awesome. Who cares if we worked on this stuff before but never released it?
    3 hours ago · ·

Paul Floyd
    Anyone heard that new VH?? Oh boy.............
    5 hours ago · ·

Hudson Music
    Chad Smith - MasterClass - The Collective in NYC - Thurs Feb 9th - Get your tickets NOW!

12 hours ago · ·

Michael Kinsey
    2,138,434 VAN HALEN likes... 176,011 CHICKENSHIT likes... LMAO!!!!
    16 hours ago · ·
    3 people like this

Axl Smith
    I tried to listen to chickenfoot with an open mind but i have to say your bland brand of rock does nothing at all for me.As musicians you surely must realise you are flogging a dead horse with this "super group".
    17 hours ago · ·
    View all 3 comments

Andre Chasseraux
    Hey Sammy, and now, you still think that Van Halen is over? You have heard the new album? Ed can not play? The new album is fantastic. Cry for not being in the band anymore. You talk too much. LOL
    20 hours ago · ·
    2 people like this
    View all 2 comments

Paul Floyd
    I need a JOOOOBBB! I ONLY HAVE 90 MILLION DOLLAARS FROM MY TEQUILA SELLOFF!!!!!
    1 day ago · ·
    1 person likes this

Daryl Stinson
    Chickenfoot is gay. Just a big group of...well ok, I like Satch and Mike is cool and the drummer, the Chili's guy...ok, they are all cool but that other fat, alien fucking,cheeseburger eating, slimy Van Halen wannabe greasy fuck face can go jump in front of a train. Fuck that guy, who is he??? Oh, he wants to be in Van Halen...dream on you retard. Dave wrote a song for you off the new album A DIFFERENT KIND OF TRUTH sam, its called, "the trouble with never"....sure could be a mighty long time... I will enjoy seeing you crash into obscurity while the Mighty Van Halen rises above them all. Stay Frosty fucker!!!
    1 day ago · ·
    1 person likes this

James Oddone
    Oh Sammy Hagar's band. When are you guys going to just walk away from the constant embarrassment this guy puts you through? His stream of shit talking does nothing for your music, it actually hinders it. You guys are all great musicians in your respect, why let some drivel spouting toad keep fans away? Sooner or later he's going to implode, cover himself in cooking grease, and set himself on fire. Do you really want to be around that? I wouldn't. So go. Leave the terrible clutches of that angry and bitter little man. No one would blame you. In fact, we the people would embrace you into our bosom and tell you that everything will be ok...if you'd only leave.
    1 day ago · ·
    2 people like this
    View 1 comment

Vain Eudes
    I NEED A JOB!!! I NEED A JOB!!!! I NEED A JOB!!!! I NEED A JOB!!!!!!
    1 day ago · ·
    Older Posts

8. 8 users say thank you to Jetstream for this KICKASS post:

bluepenguin (02-05-2012),DavidLeeNatra (02-04-2012),Floridaman1985 (02-04-2012),Little Texan (02-04-2012),Panamark (02-04-2012),SunisinuS (02-04-2012),VAiN (02-04-2012),Yount (02-04-2012)

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 02:47 PM
    Status
    Thanks

are we having any fun yet...

10. Thanked DavidLeeNatra for this KICKASS post:

Jetstream (02-04-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

here is the current top of the posting wall of Chickenfoot on Facebook...isn't karma a bitch Spammy

Dale Holder
    Credit to the Chickenfoot facebook manager for not deleting the negative posts here and letting the conversation go. However, as a Chickenfoot fan, and owner of a Chickenfoot t-shirt, I don't think I can wear it after Sammy bashed what may be one of the best new albums in 30 years. It's off the charts, sounds fucking awesome. Who cares if we worked on this stuff before but never released it?
    3 hours ago · ·

Paul Floyd
    Anyone heard that new VH?? Oh boy.............
    5 hours ago · ·

Hudson Music
    Chad Smith - MasterClass - The Collective in NYC - Thurs Feb 9th - Get your tickets NOW!

12 hours ago · ·

Michael Kinsey
    2,138,434 VAN HALEN likes... 176,011 CHICKENSHIT likes... LMAO!!!!
    16 hours ago · ·
    3 people like this

Axl Smith
    I tried to listen to chickenfoot with an open mind but i have to say your bland brand of rock does nothing at all for me.As musicians you surely must realise you are flogging a dead horse with this "super group".
    17 hours ago · ·
    View all 3 comments

Andre Chasseraux
    Hey Sammy, and now, you still think that Van Halen is over? You have heard the new album? Ed can not play? The new album is fantastic. Cry for not being in the band anymore. You talk too much. LOL
    20 hours ago · ·
    2 people like this
    View all 2 comments

Paul Floyd
    I need a JOOOOBBB! I ONLY HAVE 90 MILLION DOLLAARS FROM MY TEQUILA SELLOFF!!!!!
    1 day ago · ·
    1 person likes this

Daryl Stinson
    Chickenfoot is gay. Just a big group of...well ok, I like Satch and Mike is cool and the drummer, the Chili's guy...ok, they are all cool but that other fat, alien fucking,cheeseburger eating, slimy Van Halen wannabe greasy fuck face can go jump in front of a train. Fuck that guy, who is he??? Oh, he wants to be in Van Halen...dream on you retard. Dave wrote a song for you off the new album A DIFFERENT KIND OF TRUTH sam, its called, "the trouble with never"....sure could be a mighty long time... I will enjoy seeing you crash into obscurity while the Mighty Van Halen rises above them all. Stay Frosty fucker!!!
    1 day ago · ·
    1 person likes this

James Oddone
    Oh Sammy Hagar's band. When are you guys going to just walk away from the constant embarrassment this guy puts you through? His stream of shit talking does nothing for your music, it actually hinders it. You guys are all great musicians in your respect, why let some drivel spouting toad keep fans away? Sooner or later he's going to implode, cover himself in cooking grease, and set himself on fire. Do you really want to be around that? I wouldn't. So go. Leave the terrible clutches of that angry and bitter little man. No one would blame you. In fact, we the people would embrace you into our bosom and tell you that everything will be ok...if you'd only leave.
    1 day ago · ·
    2 people like this
    View 1 comment

Vain Eudes
    1 day ago · ·
    Older Posts
    That made my day

12. Thanked Panamark for this KICKASS post:

Jetstream (02-04-2012)

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 07:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 823 Posts

BBBBBBB bullethead!!!!

This beats workin' baby!
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-03-2022 @ 11:42 PM
    Status
    Thanks

1 day ago · ·
    1 person likes this
    Big fan of this one....that guy is funny!!

Fools, I Live With Fools
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2015 @ 05:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    January 28 at 6:01pm via mobile · Like

Geoff Robinson You think this is raising the bar musically? Seriously? I love ya Sam but 1:30 clip from some of the new VH stuff melts this tune. It's fine and all but it's pretty 1981... which is what you are criticizing VH for. It's just music. i love you guys and I love VH... too bad it has to turn into a 'my dad can beat up your dad fight' every time. Oh well....
    January 30 at 6:37pm · Like
    Ryan Schau Sammy, I am an English teacher. I have freshmen that can write more meaningful lyrics than this. Please go solo and play only your 80's songs.
    Wednesday at 5:53pm · Like

Paul Floyd I bet you need the support.
    Yesterday at 2:34am · Like
    Ryan Schau Air Supply vs Fowlfeet.....man to man..lol
    5 minutes ago · Like

Chickenfoot
    And here is the archive of Joe's hangout which Sammy arrives at the end of, plus includes a quick look inside the rehearsal room.

Joe Satriani/Chickenfoot 1/7/12 Hangout on Air live from the Foot Locker
    www.youtube.com
    Joe Satriani takes time out from rehearsal to do another Hangout with fans to answer some questions. At the end we also walk over and chat briefly with Sammy...
    Like · · Share · January 8 at 7:05pm ·
    293 people like this.
    18 shares

James Russell Huff III I don't quit unerstand,but still cool.
    January 11 at 12:09pm · Like

Chickenfoot
    Yesterday's hangouts were a blast! Check out the archives-- this one is Mike's (that Kenny joined in on)

Mike Anthony/Chickenfoot 1/7/12 Hangout on Air live from the Foot Locker
    www.youtube.com
    Joe Satriani takes time out from rehearsal to do another Hangout with fans to answer some questions. At the end we also walk over and chat briefly with Sammy...
    Like · · Share · January 8 at 7:04pm ·
    166 people like this.
    12 shares

Douglas Chambers Really cool Idea and setup
    January 9 at 12:10pm · Like

Dale Holder the 2nd guy is from Waynes World, right?
    January 11 at 7:57pm · Like

Chickenfoot
    sammy and joe rehearsing "something gone wrong"

Like · · Share · January 7 at 5:53pm via mobile ·
    1,149 people like this.
    75 shares

Chickenfoot
    kenny and mike laying it down for "three and 1/2 letters" at rehearsal

Like · · Share · January 7 at 5:51pm via mobile ·
    562 people like this.
    20 shares

Chickenfoot
    Joe, Sammy, Mike and Kenny at the end of yesterday's rehearsal. Don't forget today's hangout on air -- http://plus.chickenfoot.us/ for info!

Like · · Share · January 7 at 12:16pm ·
    904 people like this.
    86 shares

Chickenfoot
    Video hangouts going down today (Saturday) at the Foot Locker! check it out at http://plus.chickenfoot.us/ and http://mike.plus.chickenfoot.us/ and http://joe.plus.chickenfoot.us/

Chickenfoot - Google+
    plus.google.com
    Chickenfoot Hangouts On Air Happening Live from the Foot Locker Today! (Saturday 1/7/12) Michael Anthony is going to hanging out at 12pm PST, Joe Satriani is going to hanging out at 12:30pm PST. Kenny is going to get pulled in as well and we'll see if we can grab Sammy at some point too!
    Like · · Share · January 7 at 4:17am ·
    301 people like this.
    25 shares

Jeannine Triffo Meitz I second that! ♥ u Sammy!
    January 8 at 1:01pm · Like

Kevin Scott Any of you hear the new single VH put out?? 'Tattoo', sounds amazingly like the melody of 'Dubai Blues' you could hear it plain as day. I see a lawsuit in VH's near future for copyright issues.
    January 10 at 3:44pm · Like

Chickenfoot
    Europe Road Test update - Manchester and Tilburg are SOLD OUT, so get your tickets for the other dates before they are all gone, too! http://www.chickenfoot.us/
    Like · · Share · January 5 at 11:01pm ·
    169 people like this.
    2 shares

Chickenfoot
    going into the foot locker to rehearse for the europe road test shows tomorrow and saturday. we feel a google+ hangout coming on... get the latest at http://plus.chickenfoot.us/
    Like · · Share · January 5 at 5:36pm ·
    410 people like this.
    16 shares

Chickenfoot
    Sammy has given this cool 30-min documentary of the 21st Annual Cabo Birthday Bash away to fans for the holidays. It includes tons of special guests, and of course includes a look at the special surprise Chickenfoot show, as well as behind the scenes footage of Joe and Sammy on the flight down plus performance footage from each night. Check it out!

Sammy Hagar - Cabo Birthday Bash #21 (2011)
    vimeo.com
    Sammy Hagar gives this 30 minute documentary of the 2011 Cabo Birthday Bash week as a special FREE Christmas gift to Redheads everywhere - whether you came down and were there with us or watched the live webcast while partying along from your home across...
    Like · · Share · January 2 at 7:22pm ·
    611 people like this.
    188 shares

Chickenfoot
    The Foot Soldiers have spoken! Thanks to everyone for these awards for best song and best album - what a great way to start 2012!

Chickenfoot Wins Two 2011 Ultimate Classic Rock Awards
    ultimateclassicrock.com
    Chickenfoot has been revealed as the winner of two very big 2011 Ultimate Classic Rock Awards. The Sammy Hagar / Joe Satriani / Michael Anthony / Chad Smith
    Like · · Share · January 2 at 5:34pm ·
    1,277 people like this.
    96 shares

Chickenfoot
    Happy New Year to all Foot Soldiers across the globe! Looking forward to seeing some of our Europe friends in just over a week!
    Like · · Share · January 1 at 2:18pm ·
    1,490 people like this.
    25 shares

Chickenfoot
    last day to vote for chickenfoot for best song and album and sammy for best artist and best book!

2011 Ultimate Classic Rock Awards – Vote Now!
    ultimateclassicrock.com
    The 2011 Ultimate Classic Rock Awards -- all ten categories -- are now live and ready for your voting pleasure. We've narrowed down a fantastic year's worth
    Like · · Share · January 1 at 2:55am ·
    456 people like this.
    4 shares

Chickenfoot
    Chickenfoot and Sammy are both up for a few awards in Ultimate Classic Rock Awards year-end wrapup - click over and you can vote for them all in under a minute! Share this with friends and lets see if we can overtake Alice Cooper!

2011 Ultimate Classic Rock Awards – Vote Now!
    ultimateclassicrock.com
    The 2011 Ultimate Classic Rock Awards -- all ten categories -- are now live and ready for your voting pleasure. We've narrowed down a fantastic year's worth
    Like · · Share · December 27, 2011 at 7:37pm ·
    689 people like this.
    52 shares

Chickenfoot
    After overwhelming pressure, Joe Satriani, Chad Smith, Michael Anthony and Sammy Hagar finally tell the true story behind the missing "Chickenfoot II" project.

This is the long version - to view the short version, visit https://www.facebook.com/video/video...50421379130868

Behind The Foot: The Truth Behind Chickenfoot II (Extended Bonus)
    Length: ‎11:45
    Like · · Share · December 17, 2011 at 3:02pm ·
    89 people like this.
    14 shares

S Richie Arsic Hi J see You..Düsseldorf Mitsubishi Arena..till 19 January..Arriba...for the red Rocker and great Company withe Steve,Michael,...and the great Joe Satriani..J love You...best wishes for new 2012..Arriba..!
    January 1 at 6:49am · Like
    Ryan Schau Who gives a shit....really
    Thursday at 7:41pm · Like

Chickenfoot
    After overwhelming pressure, Joe Satriani, Chad Smith, Michael Anthony and Sammy Hagar finally tell the true story behind the missing "Chickenfoot II" project.

This is the short version. To view the extended bonus cut, visit https://www.facebook.com/video/video...50422120385868

Behind The Foot: The Truth Behind Chickenfoot II (Short Version)
    Length: ‎6:21
    Like · · Share · December 17, 2011 at 3:49am ·
    186 people like this.
    35 shares

Older Posts

Use my hand, I won't look
    ____Van Fuckin' Halen____
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    10-27-2020 @ 08:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,707 Times in 1,035 Posts

Daryl Stinson
    1 day ago · ·
    1 person likes this

James Oddone
    1 day ago · ·
    2 people like this
    View 1 comment

Vain Eudes
    1 day ago · ·
    Older Posts
    Those last 3 guys are pretty awesome. Just sayin...

17. 2 users say thank you to VAiN for this KICKASS post:

JJtheVagPounder (02-04-2012),wiseguy (02-04-2012)

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2014 @ 12:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Daryl Stinson
    1 day ago · ·
    1 person likes this

James Oddone
    1 day ago · ·
    2 people like this
    View 1 comment

Vain Eudes
    1 day ago · ·
    Older Posts
    Heh. Cover himself in cooking grease. Awesome.

19. Thanked JJtheVagPounder for this KICKASS post:

wiseguy (02-04-2012)

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

eat this, Sambo!

21. 2 users say thank you to DavidLeeNatra for this KICKASS post:

Julius (02-05-2012),Nitro Express (02-05-2012)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Is Edward a caveman ??

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Is Edward a caveman ??
    love that pic...ed looks like he came from the stoneage...

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

Is Edward a caveman ??
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
    Reminds me of that Van Halen Guitar Hero game from a few years back, where Ed's character was apparently modeled on a Geico caveman.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    And Dave from the circus...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Reminds me of that Van Halen Guitar Hero game from a few years back, where Ed's character was apparently modeled on a Geico caveman.

Planet Of The Eds...

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ed is playing like from another planet right now...not only did he go back to top form from them days of Van Halen I, he went even further back to the dawn of time when the very blueprint of awesome was first divined. And it is great that he did, because we all know that Dave was there too...who else would invent the wheel to get this thing going

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And Dave from the circus...
    it's been worse...

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

I'm a little concerned with that huge deep scar on his right wrist/forearm. WTF? Listening to As Is, maybe he had some bionics installed?

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    I'm a little concerned with that huge deep scar on his right wrist/forearm. WTF? Listening to As Is, maybe he had some bionics installed?
    He sobered up and listened to Up For Breakfast......

We had WHO as a lead singer? Oh shit....

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-17-2015 @ 12:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    I know a couple people who have had similar wrist surgery as Ed. They say it is a long and painful surgery to recover from - leaves a pretty wicked scar, and even that hurts for quite awhile. They have to massage the scar many times a day and do lots of stretching. I think someone said they noticed Ed rubbing his wrist from time to time at the Henson Studios show the other night. From what I've heard, it sounds like Ed is playing like he might never get to play again.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    it's been worse...
    You could be BANNED for posting gay pics of Dave like that...

Post the cool ones, like this...

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zing! View Post
    I know a couple people who have had similar wrist surgery as Ed. They say it is a long and painful surgery to recover from - leaves a pretty wicked scar, and even that hurts for quite awhile. They have to massage the scar many times a day and do lots of stretching. I think someone said they noticed Ed rubbing his wrist from time to time at the Henson Studios show the other night. From what I've heard, it sounds like Ed is playing like he might never get to play again.

And that's what scares the fuck out of me. This new album is just beyond good. I would hate to see him finally come full circle & be healthy & tearing it up again with Dave only to be saying goodbye.

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-17-2021 @ 08:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Always with them negative waves Zing!

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-12-2017 @ 06:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BITEYOASS View Post
    Always with them negative waves Zing!

My Wave.....buddy.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 02-04-2012 at 07:06 PM. Reason: I now surf No Cal suck it so cal suck buddies.

36. Thanked SunisinuS for this KICKASS post:

BITEYOASS (02-04-2012)

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No negatives - I want Ed and the boys to play for as long as possible. I don't piss on the parade. That's Sammy.

This is a celebration people. Let's enjoy the incredible ride - I have a feeling this is what we'll be telling our grandkids about. And how lucky are we to get to see the emergence of a groundbreaking, earth-shattering band not once, but twice? Unreal. You won't find a more positive person than me right now. Walking on fucking sunshine!

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 07:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 823 Posts

good on ya sunni... that's the best song on superunknown.

39. Thanked ashstralia for this KICKASS post:

SunisinuS (02-04-2012)

This beats workin' baby!
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-03-2022 @ 11:42 PM
    Status
    Thanks

it's been worse...

awww.....I miss those days.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:21 AM
    Status
    Thanks

No negatives - I want Ed and the boys to play for as long as possible. I don't piss on the parade. That's Sammy.

This is a celebration people. Let's enjoy the incredible ride - I have a feeling this is what we'll be telling our grandkids about. And how lucky are we to get to see the emergence of a groundbreaking, earth-shattering band not once, but twice? Unreal. You won't find a more positive person than me right now. Walking on fucking sunshine!

42. 3 users say thank you to ThatArtGuy for this KICKASS post:

Jetstream (02-04-2012),SunisinuS (02-04-2012),Zing! (02-04-2012)

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Nice.

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-12-2017 @ 06:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Nice.
    It's a time to feel good.
    Last edited by SunisinuS; 02-04-2012 at 11:07 PM. Reason: We had a long negative season...this is one of those times to feel good.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I want to take this time to apologize to my beloved Army.

I have had a few drinks and kind of got a hair in my ass.....so I went to the links to see how long it would take them to ban me. 9 posts. It was juvenile, I know, but I couldn't contain myself. I realize that the boys are above shit talking. I, however, am not.

someone's doormat
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-31-2013 @ 09:11 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Sammy wears a t-shirt when he goes swimming because of his man-boobs.

someone's doormat
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

"I had a solo career before Van Halen. My fan base filtered through Van Halen with me and came right on out the other side with me."
    - Sammy Hagar

"I had written lyrics to a song called The Silent Extreme, which Alex later renamed Humans Being."
    - Sammy Hagar

"I looked at Mick Jagger and Keith Richards and the boys up there thinking, I want to be that."
    - Sammy Hagar

"I would like to enlighten people."
    - Sammy Hagar

"In Van Halen there were moments, like in some of the ballads, I put my heart and soul into those records. Those lyrics when I sang 'em, I gave myself goosebumps."
    - Sammy Hagar

"It's hard to say this about a guy like Eddie Van Halen, one of the greatest guitar players who ever lived, but he's really limited to a style and they're locked into it."
    - Sammy Hagar

"We needed time off from each other after our last tour because there was a lot of personal stuff we had to take care of. Eddie needed hip replacement surgery. Al needed his back worked on. And I was going to have a baby."
    - Sammy Hagar
    Last edited by Yount; 02-04-2012 at 11:29 PM.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Wow. They said I was going to be banned and yet I'm still going. I have not mentioned the Army at all. It may or may not be important, I just wanted to let you know. I have a drinking problem.

49. Thanked JJtheVagPounder for this KICKASS post:

Julius (02-05-2012)

someone's doormat
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JJtheVagPounder View Post
    I have a drinking problem.
    I used to have a drinking problem, but now I have enough money.

51. 3 users say thank you to Yount for this KICKASS post:

JJtheVagPounder (02-04-2012),SunisinuS (02-04-2012),VAiN (02-05-2012)

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ok, so it took 13 posts. They sure took their sweet time.

Thread Information