"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • So this is love
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

Gee to you and me its probly 10 years work gross what else do you need for three months of work...
    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Is that your goal in life, a little money ??

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
        Yes, they were mocking Van Halen's "disorganisation" and were both 100% convinced that VH couldnt
        get their shit together.... Which side of their face is that laughter coming out of now ?
        Fuck 'em both. I cannot imagine how bad it must suck for them to try and pull off a tour while the Mighty Van Halen is rolling across America. I hope Sammy really really likes playing in his club in Cabo. Cause that's gonna be the only place he can pull a crowd after this tour is over.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• gbranton
          Veteran
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by So this is love
          Gee to you and me its probly 10 years work gross what else do you need for three months of work...
          Probably not bad for three months work and definitely a lot of money to you or me but I figure Cherone was a salaried employee of the bros Van Halen. Nuno has probably made more cash touring with Rihanna.
          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• So this is love
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Noooooo!!!!!!Llife is too short... I live my life like there's no tomorrow...
            heres some wiki for you...

Cherone took up residence in Van Halen's guest house and spent the next year writing and recording a studio album.
            He has on occasion guested with Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony during their The Other Half performances, and Nuno Bettencourt's recent projects, as well as with the Boston Rock Opera.
            Later that year, Van Halen was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Cherone's three-year stint with the group did not establish him as a band member eligible for induction. However, at the televised induction ceremony, the group's bassist Michael Anthony thanked Cherone for his contributions. Mikey!!!!!!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
              That's mine!!!! Hell, yes.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

The selection of Ga y Cheronie was like a double punch to CVH fans.
                Who, What ?? Fuck they did it again !! First that hagar idiot now this ?

As Dave says

"Phoney Cheronie rides the Baloney Pony"
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• So this is love
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by gbranton
                  Probably not bad for three months work and definitely a lot of money to you or me but I figure Cherone was a salaried employee of the bros Van Halen. Nuno has probably made more cash touring with Rihanna.
                  tks
                  nuno with riihanna didn't know that.....???

Comment

• So this is love
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Panamark
                    The selection of Ga y Cheronie was like a double punch to CVH fans.
                    Who, What ?? Fuck they did it again !! First that hagar idiot now this ?

As Dave says

"Phoney Cheronie rides the Baloney Pony"
                    ED must have been freaking drunk for all these years or what????

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder
                      I just read elsewhere that when the Australian festival was canceled a few months ago, Mike and Sam laughed about it. If that's true, Mike is not the "class act" fans claim he is, and he's no better than embittered Sam.
                      I felt that Anthony should have been asked to tour with the band in 2007-2008. While not being aware of the particulars of Mike's relationship with the Van Halens or Roth, as a fan it seemed appropriate that he should have been there onstage with them...particularly because that was a greatest hits only live cash grab.
                      Five years on, Anthony not being there isn't quite as relevant for me anymore. The Van Halens don't want him there, Roth doesn't seem to care, Anthony seems content to be in Chickenfoot.
                      I mean, at some point you either accept Van Halen for what it is now or you don't.
                      It must be odd for Anthony to see the band remaking unreleased tunes off their old demo tapes, forging ahead, getting an amount of media attention that totally dwarfs Chickenfoot and embarking on a tour that will undoubtedly sell out a round of concert halls that will hold much larger audiences than Chickenfoot could ever dream of filling themselves. And doing it all without [Anthony]. I mean, on some level that's gotta hurt...especially considering how loyal he was to the Van Halen brand...but Anthony was there at the beginning, and regardless of being joined at the hip with Hagar these days, he will always have been a part of CVH.
                      Mike's place within the CVH legacy will always be intact.
                      Hagar's place within the overall Van Halen legacy will always be suspect and, at the most, second-best.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • May 2010

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                        That's mine!!!! Hell, yes.
                        Hope you get better Babe. So much more to life than money.

Awww you know.
                        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• gbranton
                          Veteran
                          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by So this is love
                          tks
                          nuno with riihanna didn't know that.....???
                          He's been her guitar player the last two tours. Nuno's work with Cherone on new Extreme stuff has been scheduled around his gig with Rihanna if that tells you anything.
                          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder
                            Ugh. As someone who ignored the Van Hagar incarnation, I had no idea that this piece of dreck ever existed. Sammy should be deported to Siberia for writing those heinous lyrics. "Disco Duck" had better lyrics.

I kinda liked "Disco Duck"...on my way to swim team as a kid it blazed in my head....hehe.

Course, I always could kick ass at "lifting very heavy things".

Last edited by SunisinuS; 01-21-2012, 11:53 PM. Reason: I'm the right tool for the job.
                            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• So this is love
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by gbranton
                              He's been her guitar player the last two tours. Nuno's work with Cherone on new Extreme stuff has been scheduled around his gig with Rihanna if that tells you anything.
                              I never cared about Extreme.... i listened to "Once" this aft in the car it reminded me how weird it sounded to me back then...

Comment

• Yount
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by rustoffa
                                Great to see you as well Mark! Long story short, I love the way that VH Torch looks on the front page.....It's surreal.
                                HEY!! I was in this pretty dodgy tongue-in-cheek band back in 2000 and I added the torch then to our web site. When I saw it on the front page HERE I ventured back to the old site to see the flames. NO FLAMES!!!!

Comment

Working...