"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GreenEyedMurder
    Head Fluffer
    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by kwame k
    Should of just crushed her world by "outing" Gary to her
    Gary had a girlfriend back then, and this chick was insanely (and I do mean insane!) jealous of her. This woman once managed to get herself locked in a bathroom with him.

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder
      Gary had a girlfriend back then, and this chick was insanely (and I do mean insane!) jealous of her. This woman once managed to get herself locked in a bathroom with him.
      Holy fuck!

Can you say creeper
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• mohican
        Head Fluffer
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder
        Was Gary scared shitless locked up with a crazy chick or was he kind of pleased?

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by mohican
          Was Gary scared shitless locked up with a crazy chick or was he kind of pleased?
          Or is that what finally turned him gay
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

it just occurred to me that i've never heard even one second of vh with cherone...

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ashstralia
              it just occurred to me that i've never heard even one second of vh with cherone...
              Don't....you'll thank me for it later!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• ashstralia
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                  Don't....you'll thank me for it later!
                  i'll thank you right now!

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Comment

• Yount
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      I still just don't get how Eddie was convinced that Gary was THE best, final, one and only, hallelujah-it-doesn't-get-any-better-than-this singer for Dave's previous backing band. I mean, you can only use alcohol as an excuse for so long. Never once, even when I was fucked up out of my mind, did I say to myself - "you know what, Gary Cherone would be the perfect lead singer for Van Halen!"
                      YOU EEEEDIOT!!! Compare him to Sammy and he's the messiah! Man I REALLY DUG VHIII after 13 years of SPEW HAGAR. It was THAT refreshing. I think Eddie was onto some better drugs when he worked with Cherone. It wasn't a backwards step. Yeah, not perfect, you're right, you're never going to replace Roth, but he wasn't bad either. And How Many say I was probably Eddie strong-arming to get on the album, I wouldn't blame it on Gary at all. III sounded like Eddie's baby all the way. If anything, it was a case of - "Gary, sing this, do this, bend over."

Comment

• Yount
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by SNIPER
                        I hated all those drum triggers used in some parts of songs. Ed's broom on the porch was a poor attempt at creativity also. That song "From Afar" Just strange I say...
                        Always thought this album (and that song) was mostly sung at and for Dave. Call me crazy. When i first heard Without You, from afar, I was convinced it was for Dave.

Comment

• Yount
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                          thank God DLR Band was a kick ass album. Too bad the rest of the world didn't latch on to that album. I could never understand how that wasn't a huge comeback album for Dr. Dave.
                          AMEN!! His lyrics are sublime on this LP. SHOULD have been HUGE!

Comment

• Carmine
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Yount
                            YOU EEEEDIOT!!! Compare him to Sammy and he's the messiah! Man I REALLY DUG VHIII after 13 years of SPEW HAGAR. It was THAT refreshing. I think Eddie was onto some better drugs when he worked with Cherone. It wasn't a backwards step. Yeah, not perfect, you're right, you're never going to replace Roth, but he wasn't bad either. And How Many say I was probably Eddie strong-arming to get on the album, I wouldn't blame it on Gary at all. III sounded like Eddie's baby all the way. If anything, it was a case of - "Gary, sing this, do this, bend over."
                            How many say wha?

I listened to III, once....once....just to have the knowledge of how much it sucked...and to have the ability to talk about how much it sucked with other people who recognize its extreme suckage...

(yes, the extreme pun...was intended)

Comment

• Yount
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Carmine
                              How many say wha?

I listened to III, once....once....just to have the knowledge of how much it sucked...and to have the ability to talk about how much it sucked with other people who recognize its extreme suckage...

(yes, the extreme pun...was intended)
                              yeah it was an attempt to belittle Dave's metaphorical clout in parts but at least it wasn't PURE CHEESE. I think Eddie was under the sober impression that Gary was better then Sammy, and GOD KNOWS he was RIGHT!!!! For ONCE (no pun intended.)

Comment

• Carmine
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

When he sang "There must be some kind of way...that we can make it right"

I'd follow with "Yes, there is...Get Dave back!"

Comment

Working...