Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,080 of 2249

Thread: "The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:04 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 Times in 1,615 Posts

or Hagar the Horrible. "oh, you mean that guy in the comics? Wolfie loves that guy!"
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. Thanked twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

Jetstream (02-18-2012)

Uncensored
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-14-2018 @ 08:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Just saw Sam come out of the audience for Stump the Trunk and he ended out saying if he really wanted to stump him he
    would have asked the bass players name for Van Halen.What a waste of fucking skin this guy is,he was wearing green
    fucking Capris and flip-flops....him and Trunk can go fuck themselves!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mewisemagic View Post
    Just saw Sam come out of the audience for Stump the Trunk and he ended out saying if he really wanted to stump him he
    would have asked the bass players name for Van Halen.What a waste of fucking skin this guy is,he was wearing green
    If Wolf records a few more songs like China Town, the trivia question will be who USED to be the bass played for Van Halen because everyone will forget.

5. 3 users say thank you to gbranton for this KICKASS post:

BITEYOASS (02-19-2012),Momshell (02-19-2012),Unchainme (02-19-2012)

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-30-2022 @ 04:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

FUCK SAMANTHA HAGRITTE...mid level rocker who should be hoping he might get a gig as the new singer for Foreigner...but that is a long shot and FUCK THE NO NAME PIECE OF LARD NAMED TRUNK because it is his show and he arranged it

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    hoping he might get a gig as the new singer for Foreigner...
    Sam can't carry the jockstrap of the guy who carries Kelly Hansen's jockstrap.

8. Thanked gbranton for this KICKASS post:

Jetstream (02-19-2012)

Shut up and dance!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-21-2015 @ 04:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The headline should be:

Van Halen finally adds a bass player.

10. 3 users say thank you to guwapo_rocker for this KICKASS post:

Matt White (02-19-2012),NIN1211 (02-23-2012),Unchainme (02-19-2012)

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 06:13 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Look

I can understand bashing Al, Ed or Dave

But fucking Wolfie?

what the fuck did he do? Look, he got offered the job by his dad, and he took it and ran with it. There's no beef with him, he's pretty talented. No flea, sure, but he's got "it".

get fucked sam. your career is over, go drink your shitty tequilla on your beach in mexico and leave us the fuck alone.

12. Thanked Unchainme for this KICKASS post:

SunisinuS (02-19-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-27-2024 @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Unchainme View Post
    Look

I can understand bashing Al, Ed or Dave

But fucking Wolfie?

what the fuck did he do? Look, he got offered the job by his dad, and he took it and ran with it. There's no beef with him, he's pretty talented. No flea, sure, but he's got "it".

get fucked sam. your career is over, go drink your shitty tequilla on your beach in mexico and leave us the fuck alone.
    Well, I blatantly ripped Wolfie during the previous tour because the kid just didn't have the chops or talent to be in Van Halen. He's earned it this time around. Not that I was ripping Wolf personally but his ability and sloppy looks was not worthy of the position he was in. This tour is so much better than the last one. It's Van Halen again.

Just out of curiosity I went to Amazon to check the reviews on the latest Chickenfoot album and to be honest, most the people who bought it like it. Satch and Mike get most the compliments like kick ass guitar playing and great background vocals. From what I can see, Sam's current band seems to have found a niche and is doing well. So it just shows the true colors of Sam to have such a wish that Van Halen would fail without him. They guy was hoping to wipe Roth out and slander him any chance he got. Probably jealousy and amazingly this is coming from a guy who has had more success than he ever deserved. Sam is the luckiest guy on the planet because he got more rewards than he ever deserved but yet he's jealous that Van Halen discovered it's roots again and is making people happy delivering the goods. Sam. Just be happy anyone wants to buy a Chickenfoot album and see a show. Be happy you came from nothing and are now a multi-millionare and keep your fucking mouth shut. Go to Cabo and stay there. They named the fucking airport after you. Stop your whining.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-19-2012 at 02:41 AM.

14. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Yount (02-19-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Sammy has always thought he was the most succesful singer for Van Halen.
    (and I think at one point the longest serving ?)
    Look at the output now, excluding the live album, 7 albums to Dave, 3 to Sammy.

If we add up the years (which Im not going to do, I know someone will know)
    Dave must have been the VH voice for way over double Sammy's time.

Sammy managed 2 more albums than Cherone, it was very close to
    being one !! Van Cherone 2 was well on the table..

He still talks smack as though he is on the same level with Dave ???

Dave is the voice of Van Halen. Sammy and Gary both tried,
    But Dave is daylight ahead in every statistic out there.

Total record sales, albums recorded with VH, tour success, time as
    singer... just to name a few.

Sammy has to accept, like Gary (at least Cherone has accepted it)
    they were fill ins for Dave.

someone's doormat
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-31-2013 @ 09:11 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Dave's a dedicated man. Pokin' pins into voodoo doll Sam... Finally Dave! Finally!!

Atomic Drunk
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-10-2022 @ 02:47 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Panamark makes some great points. And the real tale of the tape is this... Sammy HAD to play SOME songs from the six pack... Diamond Dave will NEVER have to sing songs from Van Hagar. Van Gaylen played more six pack songs than Van Hagar songs on tour by at least a 2:1 margin. Audience response was much more enthusiastic to Unchained, SGMD, etc. than When It's Love or Why Can't This Be Love or Right Now. So, the people have spoken and I think Sammy should shut his big fat yapper and only use terms of respect and admiration if referring to the MIGHTY Van Halen.

PS: Sheep, if you think they won't play Van Hagar because Diamond Dave can't sing it, think again... they ain't playing it because no one is going to miss it. They'll sell out without those songs. Sammy would not have lasted as long as he did or sold as well as he did if Van Halen had completely separated from the six pack era. Your boy was propped up by the guy you claim to hate. Ironic, isn't it? May I say, it's ironic in a David Lee Roth kind of way.

18. 2 users say thank you to riggodrill44 for this KICKASS post:

BenJammin (02-19-2012),Yount (02-19-2012)

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-26-2014 @ 09:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks

This sums it all up.

Like now, Dave will always get the best of that sheephead.
    Last edited by MUSICMANN; 02-19-2012 at 02:19 PM.

20. Thanked MUSICMANN for this KICKASS post:

NIN1211 (02-27-2012)

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Panamark View Post
    Look at the output now, excluding the live album, 7 albums to Dave, 3 to Sammy.
    I agree with the premise of your post but your math is off a bit.

5150 + 0U812 + F.U.C.K. + Balance = Four.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

http://www.redrocker.com/redheads/us...-test-and-more

summary. "PLEASE GOD SHOW UP TO OUR SHOWS IN EUROPE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE..I BEG YOU"

also..this is fucking epic.

I also want to thank all of the Redheads and Foot Soldiers for supporting us with our new single from the album - "Different Devil" is rising fast in the charts and the more you all call up your local radio stations and request it the faster it'll go - let's see what we can do together to share this music with as many people as we can! I love the hell out of that song!
    I've heard chickenfoot a total of zero times in my area.

Shut up and dance!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Same here. Never.........Ever........

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

btw, Foot Soldiers?

pretty lame rip off of the Army, eh spammo?

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'd link you to this shitty ballad, but..to put it mildly it sounds like a rejected song off of "Balance".

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 1,491 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Well, I blatantly ripped Wolfie during the previous tour because the kid just didn't have the chops or talent to be in Van Halen. He's earned it this time around. Not that I was ripping Wolf personally but his ability and sloppy looks was not worthy of the position he was in. This tour is so much better than the last one. It's Van Halen again.

Just out of curiosity I went to Amazon to check the reviews on the latest Chickenfoot album and to be honest, most the people who bought it like it. Satch and Mike get most the compliments like kick ass guitar playing and great background vocals. From what I can see, Sam's current band seems to have found a niche and is doing well. So it just shows the true colors of Sam to have such a wish that Van Halen would fail without him. They guy was hoping to wipe Roth out and slander him any chance he got. Probably jealousy and amazingly this is coming from a guy who has had more success than he ever deserved. Sam is the luckiest guy on the planet because he got more rewards than he ever deserved but yet he's jealous that Van Halen discovered it's roots again and is making people happy delivering the goods. Sam. Just be happy anyone wants to buy a Chickenfoot album and see a show. Be happy you came from nothing and are now a multi-millionare and keep your fucking mouth shut. Go to Cabo and stay there. They named the fucking airport after you. Stop your whining.
    Last time around/last tour, Wolf was a bit of the odd man out. Seemed like the only purpose he served was to placate Ed emotionally, and make [Ed] feel comfortable touring. I'd agree that the kid just plain didn't look like he belonged there.

The kid earned his stripes on the new album, and he looks like he belongs there now. No question. To be frank, I'd just as soon Anthony WASN'T there anymore. This doesn't negate Anthony's contributions to and history with Van Halen; the present doesn't cancel out the past. However, the Van Halens don't want him around, Dave ain't too concerned about it, and Anthony seems happy to be playing in Chickenfoot. Wolf plays his ass off on ADKOT, and I'm not missing Anthony's much ballyhooed "signature CVH background vocal sound" on the new album.

Seems like a winning formula all the way around.

Hagar just can't accept the reality that Roth back with Eddie Van Halen is what people want to see, much more so than Van Hagar. I mean, the amount of comments Hagar feels compelled to make about what Van Halen is doing these days is contrasted by the direct inverse proportion of comments Van Halen is making about Hagar: zero.

Sammy Hagar is the one-sided answer to a question nobody else is even asking.

27. 2 users say thank you to Terry for this KICKASS post:

Dave's Bitch (02-20-2012),riggodrill44 (02-19-2012)

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This is really funny here, I give you Sammy's constant Rum pitch (which is more important to him than music, especially now since Dave has eradicated his Van Halen legacy) on facebook and check out a few respones and I think it is funny how he has to always mention his nickname, as if he does not people won't know what the hell he is talking about lol

"Sammy Hagar (The Red Rocker)-
    News flash! I'm in Vegas to celebrate Sammy's Beach Bar Rum being in the Cabo in Vegas! Check it out... Wooo!"

now check out some of these responses to his implied meet and greet in Vegas at his club

James Jt Yanni- Sammy as much as I love ya bro, I don't think I could ever step foot in CWLV again. Too many BAD memories on how myself & fellow REDheads were treated by management. I'm not some LV tourist, I live here & for the first 1 1/2 years it was open, I worked at the Cabo Wabo Las Vegas. I miss checking in with Marco, I miss hanging with Jorge, I miss taking all the website pics while you were in town & emceeing Anniversary parties, but the management that is there really know how to stab people in their backs, especially when they know NOTHING about you or the Cabo Wabo lifestyle. I know you don't hire those people but someone should tell you what's happening to your LOYAL fans who WORK THERE. When you want to open another one, let me know, I'll be happy to run it & treat people the RIGHT way! REDluv always!
    Yesterday at 09:39 · Like · 8

Tommy Salami -We will never step foot in the CWLV again. Sorry Sammy. They don't care about Redheads or it's Employees. The food is nohing like the Cantina in Mexico. I know it's a business thing and you only have a small part and it doesn't really affect you, but just wanted to share this.
    Yesterday at 12:00 · Like · 1

Linda Shaffer- Yes I heard you were going to be there so I went for dinner. I watched all the VIPs go upstairs for the private party and then leave, and was told you slipped out the back door and left when the party was over. Couldn't you at least walk through the restaurant, wave hi to people and maybe shake a hand or two? I fly to Cabo every year for your birthday. I live in LV and wanted to support this Cabo Wabo but after last night, I won't be back and I won't buy anymore merchandise from it either.
    Yesterday at 12:11 · Like · 2

James Jt Yanni That's really SAD for Tommy to say that considering he was MARRIED at the CWLV!! How do I know? I was there!
    Yesterday at 12:12 · Like

Tommy Salami ‎@ Linda...that doesn't surprise me at all. JT knows the deal. We know the deal. That place was great for the first couple of months then turned to shit!!!!
    Yesterday at 12:14 · Like · 1

James Jt Yanni Linda, I'm sorry u had such a bad CWLV experience, but it's nice to see what I've always said about the place still stands true. I knew earlier in the week Sammy was going to be there, but I didn't even tell my REDhead friends cuz I knew they would be disappointed. REAL REDheads in Vegas DONT go to the CWLV!!
    Yesterday at 12:21 · Like

‎@becky and if you had come, you would've wasted your money. How do you think it felt with all of the waiters telling you Sammy is upstairs and watching VIPs go up? And then the waiters tell us 2 hours later that Sammy "snuck" out and wouldn't be back? Wasn't very cool.
    21 hours ago · Like · 1

His fans are pretty much learning about his character. He is an insecure person who cannot overcome his poor roots and is constantly looking for justification through money and his whole life is a pathetic tumor of wanting validation because he fears what he is...average and nothing special, and being in Van Halen gave his warped mind the illusion of being special was a possibility and he just cannot get past it and never will. A lot of fans of his are getting to the point where it will be clear and that time is coming soon, Spammy is on his way to a full meltdown or regrets
    Last edited by Jetstream; 02-19-2012 at 04:44 PM.

29. Thanked Jetstream for this KICKASS post:

Yount (02-19-2012)

Shut up and dance!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

REDluv always!
    How gay is that?

someone's doormat
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-31-2013 @ 09:11 AM
    Status
    Thanks

‎@becky and if you had come, you would've wasted your money. How do you think it felt with all of the waiters telling you Sammy is upstairs and watching VIPs go up? And then the waiters tell us 2 hours later that Sammy "snuck" out and wouldn't be back? Wasn't very cool.
    21 hours ago · Like · 1

His fans are pretty much learning about his character....
    Awesome when people compile this for you.
    Thanks Jetstream

Sammy probably thinks that if he slips out the back door - people in the restaurant will look at each other and squeal: "Ooh, ahhh! Chased by paparazzi!! Cool! Sammy's such a rock star."

BTW I am not in to Sammy's musical journey. I've tried to get into him.
    Red album
    Standing Hampton
    OU812
    FUCK
    Balance
    Red Voodoo - I own these albums. Have heard more...
    When he gets all deep and heartfelt or whatever he's trying to achieve, I feel as though Sammy tries to create the rock star, whereas Dave IS the rock star. The DLR musical path is one I love to tread repeatedly because I learn so much more and feel great when the last song ends. Sammy leaves me feeling weird.

32. Thanked Yount for this KICKASS post:

Jetstream (02-20-2012)

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-15-2020 @ 07:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks

on youtube....
    tattoo.......3,875,160 plays after a couple weeks....
    bigfoot.....0,250,146 plays after a couple months .....yada..yada...yada...

woo,woo, woo..... spammies cryin'

34. Thanked dazzlindino for this KICKASS post:

KSTONER (02-20-2012)

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

This has to be a joke. Sarcasm. It's a joke right? This didn't really happen. Someone please tell me it didn't really happen.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Swear to God dude, I only know of the Foot from this site here. Never heard them on radio or seen them on TV. never seen a display of their album in the music section. If I were not a VH fan and at this site reading how bad they are, I would never had heard of them. Supergroup my arse. Grouper soup.

Shut up and dance!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    This has to be a joke. Sarcasm. It's a joke right? This didn't really happen. Someone please tell me it didn't really happen.
    If Mewise said it happened, it happened. Sadly.

Shut up and dance!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Swear to God dude, I only know of the Foot from this site here. Never heard them on radio or seen them on TV. never seen a display of their album in the music section. If I were not a VH fan and at this site reading how bad they are, I would never had heard of them. Supergroup my arse. Grouper soup.
    Supper group maybe

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guwapo_rocker View Post
    Supper group maybe

Pooper Scoop?

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Eddie Trunk is a Sammy sucker. My God this guy is so not metal. He's a grown up Stewart from Beavis & Butthead wearing his Winger shirt trying to hang out with the rockers to seem cool. The rockers were the tough guys, with the easy chicks, and good dope before school. Who wouldn't want to hang with them?

41. 4 users say thank you to sadaist for this KICKASS post:

Carmine (02-20-2012),Dave's Bitch (02-20-2012),ELVIS (02-20-2012),Matt White (02-20-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I will have to admit, I was a bit hard on the poor kid. It had to be scary as shit for Wolfie to replace a original member of the band who not only held the bottom end but was famous for his background vocals. Then you have anxious fans wanting to see the band because Dave was back in. Plus, expensive tickets. When people pay a few bucks to see you they might be more forgiving but when they pay big bucks and fanatically almost worship the band you are in, you better deliver the goods.

Wolf could have ran off and cried to mommy but instead he put the effort in and came out this time so much better. He put in hours and hours of work to get it right. Clearly he likes what he's doing.

43. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

ELVIS (02-20-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Eddie Trunk is a Sammy sucker. My God this guy is so not metal. He's a grown up Stewart from Beavis & Butthead wearing his Winger shirt trying to hang out with the rockers to seem cool. The rockers were the tough guys, with the easy chicks, and good dope before school. Who wouldn't want to hang with them?
    Ha! ha! the audience knows Sammy sucks. Shit the tub of lard that loves Sam has more chins than chinatown. Probably got fat swallowing Sam's cum.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-17-2023 @ 02:26 PM
    Status
    Thanks

It happened. Mewise was so fired up and downright sickened by it...he called me up to tell me about it! Dude was so pissed, I couldnt get a word in...I'm sure video evidence will surface...until then...Fuck you, Hagar...just, Fuck You...

And there wasnt one fan in that crowd voting for Hagar.....bwahahhahahahahhaaaa....

46. 2 users say thank you to Carmine for this KICKASS post:

NIN1211 (02-23-2012),sadaist (02-20-2012)

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-24-2018 @ 08:16 AM
    Status
    Thanks

If Trunk had Dave in front of him he would be whistling a different tune me thinks. The only singer for Van Halen has and always will be DLR. I call the Hagar years an experiment. Sure they sold a lot of records but a lot of that was done on the legacy built by the original. I haven't listened to any of the Hagar records in years but I listen to the DLR records all the time cause they still sound fresh and they kick ass.

48. Thanked perrin29 for this KICKASS post:

Yount (02-21-2012)

If ya can't beat 'em...
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-29-2015 @ 04:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

http://www.redrocker.com/redheads/us...-test-and-more

summary. "PLEASE GOD SHOW UP TO OUR SHOWS IN EUROPE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE..I BEG YOU"

also..this is fucking epic.

And he's up to 10 replies in two days ! You'd think he would get some of his 'foot soldiers' that go on youtube 50 times a day to bash Dave to come back to his own site and post some unabashed kiss-ass.

50. Thanked BenJammin for this KICKASS post:

Yount (02-21-2012)

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sammy has foot soldiers, the DLR army has tanks. Sammy has the destroyer named Satriani and Dave has the aircraft carrier named Edward Van Halen. Dave won this war before it even started.

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-06-2024 @ 06:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I hate this fuckin guy..He needs to ( and probably has ) listen to Wolf on ADKOT..The bass lines kill..I would even say Wolf is bored with CVH songs..The bass lines are so fuckin simple...he stepped it up on the new disc..and is probably dying to play more of em live..

Uncensored
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-14-2018 @ 08:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The proof is in the pudding..
    It starts at the 32 minute mark and the song he tried to stump Trunk with is almost as pathetic as the shot at Wolf..

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:videolist:vh1.com:1673058/cp~instance%3Dfullepisode%26autoPlay%3Dfalse%26cha nnelId%3D3%26id%3D1673058%26instance%3Dfullepisode %26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideolist%3Avh1.com%3A167305 8" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Get More:
    <a href="http://www.vh1.com/shows/that_metal_show/series.jhtml" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">That Metal Show</a></p></div></div>

54. Thanked mewisemagic for this KICKASS post:

sadaist (02-20-2012)

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-06-2024 @ 06:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I would have paid money to have been in that crowd..it would have been edited..fucker

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Lars is a tool.

The bette middler reference is funny, because, of the old joke that we at the army know about.

Fuck Hagar

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Here's what TMS is.

It's full of geeks. There..I fucking said it. Could you see any of those guys go to a REAL VH show? No, most of these cats look like they fucking crawled out from a fucking dn'd club after school.

So of course they don't GET Van Halen, and prefer Van HAGAR.

REAL Van Halen is the perfect outside, drinking beer with your buds, while eating at a BBQ type of group. You never got that vibe with Van HAGAR.

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-06-2015 @ 08:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

LOL , green capri pants

Thread Information