"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by donniep
    exactly!!! "so what do ya think about the new single???" "i can't think...i'm dancin' "
    tat-too tat-too
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
      he's in...so who cares...
      exactly DLN.. who'd give a fuck if it was another '04 style crapfest about bacon and bananas? no-fucking-one.

when the album hits, and apparently us aussies will have a 3 or 4 day headstart, it'll KILL. i just know it will.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

27 years...27 fucking years since Dave was at the helm of VH...and we're literally days away from a new VH record...What more is there to say???
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Grant
          Sniper
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ashstralia
          when the album hits, and apparently us aussies will have a 3 or 4 day headstart, it'll KILL. i just know it will.
          Hope you're like me, my friend...and already arranged to take the day of work...to pump blast the new album all...bloody...day....long...

Send the students home...

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

donnie, i'm fucking gonna be at that record store at opening time. i know grant's got the day off to crank his stereo and drink beer; we're gonna be posting reviews immediately but i'll have to work so i can't drink till 6pm my time.

pumped doesn't begin to describe how i feel. =VH=

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

haha! same time, g!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                he's in...so who cares...
                this is btw a great answer to the question "do you really love me...?", too...
                Roth Army Icon

Comment

• ashstralia
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Feb 2004

the definition of 'indefinitely'... when your balls slap against her arse.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

the definition of 'indefinitely'... when your balls slap against her arse.
                    Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Grant
                      Sniper
                      • Feb 2005

pumped doesn't begin to describe how i feel. =VH=
                      Me too, mate. I was only 3 years old when 1984 came out...so will be my first-time experience in buying a full fledged =VH= album off the store shelf. Yes, I am a virgin to all this stuff.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber

someone gave us one show i didn't record, we called it the "lost show" but i don't remember if that was from the Miami week or when Dave went off on management.
                        The 'Lost show' was the first and main time Roth lost it on the air with CBS and spent 20 minutes calling them retards and morons. It was by a long way one of the best shows but they caught everyone off guard by not surprisingly failing to put it online, Turned out that someone had a raw copy which he sent to me which I knocked into shape and put up, Don't think I have it anymore but I think I'll have a look just in case.

Comment

• sambo
                          Sniper
                          • Jun 2004

FFS!.. so Spam likes it when Satch "gift-wraps" him a song.. OK.. I'll bite

Never listened to a CF song in my life so I tried to listen to "Soap on Rope" ... I WAS ALMOST ILL.. 60 seconds of my life I will never get back.

If I was Satch and gave Spam a riff and that's the best he came back with... I'd throw it in the Cheeseburglar's fckn face.. that was atrocious.

FFS... deluded sheep... sorry Satch but Spam ain't your guy...

/rant

(sorry did not know where to post but thought here was appropriate)

on a better note... we are even closer to new VH album as I type..
                          Last edited by sambo; 01-24-2012, 06:14 AM.
                          Go home the Earth is full....

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

As I said before Chickenfoot are surprisingly bad. I never bothered listening to their second album to see if they had got any better.

Comment

• sambo
                              Sniper
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              As I said before Chickenfoot are surprisingly bad. I never bothered listening to their second album to see if they had got any better.
                              Just goes to show how great Dave is, in my brief (albeit painful) listen he would absolutely MONSTER that riff - end of story...
                              Go home the Earth is full....

Comment

• Yount
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by chefcraig
                                His sole attempt at producing hard rock was Neil Young's virtually unlistenable album Landing on Water.
                                Wow! I didn't know that! That album doesn't get much of a spin.

Comment

Working...