Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 "The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gbranton View Post
    What if I admitted Sammy Hagar never happened?
    OMG quote of the day, love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by gbranton View Post
      What if I admitted Sammy Hagar never happened?
      I'd be glad the truth finally came out. We'd certainly be better off. Maybe ADKOT has a double meaning. Ed and Al want to come clean about how the fat guy was part of a failed CIA brainwashing program.
      I got bass speakers bigger than most people's automobile. -David Lee Roth

Comment

• Why is this fucking post in main?

NO HAGAR IN MAIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by slowhand View Post
          I'd be glad the truth finally came out. We'd certainly be better off. Maybe ADKOT has a double meaning.
          Over the last 28 years we have all lived the final two episodes of Dallas. We thought he was gone but now we are finding out J.R. is alive and Bobby just dreamt it all.
          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• No Hagar in the Main!! And for your enjoyment I give you The Mighty Van Halen:

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Sammy's opinion on ADKOT doesn't interest me.
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• I watched The A-Team movie last night...I'm reminded of a quote from the movie...

the response to anything said by him goes like this...

Alpha...

Mike...

Foxtrot...

ADIOS...MOTHER...FUCKER!!

Comment

• it's 2.800.000 views for "Tattoo"...and a strong 30.000 views for "Different Devil"...say you don't care, Sammy...say it like you mean it...

Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• All this " Old " shit sounds better than new Sammy shit..

Comment

• You know, after all these years, I never really gave it too much thought other than Spammy is a fucking weird mother fucker who writes shit lyrics and mediocre rock tunes.

He's a fucking homer. That's right. Everything he does is the best. Everything he likes is the best. He's so full of himself he probably jerks off to pictures of himself onstage. He's a fucking homer with a inferiority complex who doesn't want anyone to even possibly think what he's doing isn't as good as someone else - more of HIS songs on the Best of Volume 1, aint gonna sing any of daves songs.

Interesting old interview and im sure everyone here has read it

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
                        it's 2.800.000 views for "Tattoo"...and a strong 30.000 views for "Different Devil"...say you don't care, Sammy...say it like you mean it...

Not to mention the three songs he did in his reunion in 2004 are under 20 000 views...

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                          Not to mention the three songs he did in his reunion in 2004 are under 20 000 views...

yeah...so glad that VH "at least came out with something"...even if it should be so much better...
                          Roth Army Icon
                          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Originally posted by Yount View Post
                            why does he always wear glasses? He always had those dark eyes. Is he always stoned?
                            when we met him he wasn't wearing sunnies; but he had one of his funky beanies on. but in concert he wore the sunnies. i've a hunch they're prescriptions so he can see better and kill the lights a bit... looks cool. i'll be back joe, once you get this chookshit out of your system.

coincidentally it was his birthday when we met... i had chocolate cake and coffee with joe satriani!!! heheh

Comment

• That interview link of EVH HOLY FUCK!! Never read that one!! Thankyou. Very insightful. Eddie crying out for Dave's funky funny twisty honey lyrics!

Comment

• a dog named Russell is far more relevant than Sammy Hagar now...as it should be!
                                I got lost in the...

Comment

Working...
                                X