"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redblkwht
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by davidleenatra
    it's 2.800.000 views for "tattoo"...and a strong 30.000 views for "different devil"...say you don't care, sammy...say it like you mean it...

lmmfao bro funny shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EUAS

Comment

• Yount
      Commando
      • Jan 2012

"half-assed standing ovation"

Eddie Van Liar.

I'm glad Van Halen is BACK because it means that EVH must be in a much better place now. Even though he was preaching sobriety in that interview he still wasn't thinking that clearly. Reading this just made me feel sorry for the guy, and sorry for Dave the way he got treated all those years - even the early years. Although he's certainly big enough to shrug it all off and doesn't need my sympathy.
      Case in point - new album
      Last edited by Yount; 01-28-2012, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Yount
        Commando
        • Jan 2012

but back to Hagar...

And so what does Sammy come back with? "Sky is turning black, knuckles turning white, headed for the hot zone." It was total tornado stuff! Not only did Alex tell him not to do that, but the director of the fucking movie told him, "Do not write about tornadoes."

infantile lyrics farking idiot

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
          Head Fluffer
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Jetstream
          a dog named Russell is far more relevant than Sammy Hagar now...as it should be!
          Russell can write better music.

Comment

• Jetstream
            Foot Soldier
            • Dec 2011

Notice Sammy has not posted a single thing the last 4 days on his social network sites, not a damn thing after he had been posting on a regular bases every other day about the crap he was doing and always making sure to say how great it was in advance in the description. Why? He heard the LP by Van Halen. Scoreboard and team Chickenshit just got their ass kicked before the teams have even come out of the tunnel next month with the official release of ADKOT
            I got lost in the...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

meanwhile:

Sam: "how about this one, mikey?"

Mike: "Man, those taco bell farts are really nasty..."
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

Notice Sammy has not posted a single thing the last 4 days on his social network sites, not a damn thing after he had been posting on a regular bases every other day about the crap he was doing and always making sure to say how great it was in advance in the description. Why? He heard the LP by Van Halen. Scoreboard and team Chickenshit just got their ass kicked before the teams have even come out of the tunnel next month with the official release of ADKOT
                He's curled up under the toilet covered in his own puke.

Mikey is trying to clean him up with a warm moist towelette, while trying to figure out why his Jack Daniels bass is in a

million pieces, scattered all over Spammy's bedroom.
                WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• Whorehey
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2012

Notice Sammy has not posted a single thing the last 4 days on his social network sites,
                  The day I log onto a Sammy Hagar social network site is the day I take a nice warm bath.

Then I stand up and drop a fucking TV in it.
                  'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He will try and damn it with faint praise.

The thing about Sammy is if he was half as smart as he thinks he is he would be twice as clever as he is.

He is nothing if not transparent when he tries to hide a bitchy line.

Comment

• Jetstream
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Dec 2011

Oh, I do not log in...I just look at his page and his wall which is open to the public. I like seeing a public execution of this variety take place for crimes against humanity he has recorded to tape
                      I got lost in the...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

sam tried to talk shit about Tattoo (love his "at least they came out with something"-line) by saying what he has heard was not great at all. fact is...Chickenfoot: 174,584 (morons) like this. 4,615 talking about this. Van Halen: 2,073,180 like this. 51,725 talking about this.

yeah, you greedy mophaired lousy lyrics screecher...you made millions with your tequila and have all that money in the world, but you are forever cursed to live in the shadow of the diamond one...whatever you do...whatever you try...whatever you say...

you are so happy to play in clubs and venues from 1.500 to 2.000 people while the mighty VH is playing sold out gigs in the garden or wherever they go...yeah, sam...tell us about it...come on...say it like you mean it...
                        Roth Army Icon
                        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I wonder what Sammy is having for Breakfast? A large banana swallowed whole? Maybe some cream and strawberries? Isn't that what his baby has for him?

Comment

• Jetstream
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Dec 2011

I personally hope that Sammy really believes he is so much better than Roth, then he will really have a complete feeling of hopelessness and 'life is not fair' feeling deep in his fast food gut of tequila which will gnaw at him even more so...making him feel that no matter what he does he can never ever win. The man who believes in his illusions which fail him, is one of the most miserable creatures on the planet lol
                            I got lost in the...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Bette: "I Think There's Zero Inspiration And Zero Creativity"

I'm sure this won't elicit any response....

These past years, you and Michael Anthony have spoken out about how disappointed you were by Van Halen and you’ve both been criticizing the band for not putting out new music, at least Michael mentioned it to us. So now that Van Halen is officially about to release a new album, what is your feeling?

Oh I’m okay with those guys doing whatever they want to do. What I’ve heard so far, I wasn’t impressed with at all, personally. I think in Chickenfoot, we’ve raised the bar a little bit on what a four-piece rock band can do, and I think they chose to take the easy route and take some of their old stuff and and re-record it instead of writing new songs. Who is Van Halen today? I don’t know, I don’t think the fans are going to be happy with it. I couldn’t care less if it’s the biggest album of the year, that wouldn’t be important to me, what is important to me is that, as artists, why would you do that? They haven’t released an album since my last album in something like 1991 or ’92, and then they just go back. To me it makes a strange statement, it kind of says « We don’t have anything, we’re not a band anymore, we’re not creative ». Isn’t it a strange statement to you?

Do you think this was intentional? I mean, as a band it’s normal to have some habits, some patterns, some ways of composing that come back, so do you think it really was intentional?

I don’t know. To be honest with you, the last time I was around those guys was in 2004 on the reunion. It was a disaster, it was horrible, Eddie was in a really bad shape, I wrote about it a lot in my book. And I don’t know what they’re thinking to be honest with you. Because if they were thinking at all, they would certainly have Mikey in there playing bass. So I don’t know what they’re thinking. I believe it was probably intentional because I don’t think they had any choice. If they had had a choice they would’ve done all new stuff. From today. They would’ve written together like a band.

So you think they don’t have any inspiration today?

I don’t think so. I think there’s zero inspiration and zero creativity. If there was any, they would write new songs. What does the band do? When Chickenfoot got together for our first album, we were four new guys and we got together and wrote ten, twelve songs and made an album. When we decided to do our second album, we didn’t go back and take the two songs that were left over from the first album, we wrote all brand new songs. Because we’re new people, we’re inspired. Here’s what we have to say, here’s what we want to play now, here’s who we’ve become since then. And you present yourself to the fans as who you are and what you’ve become. And if you don’t have any idea of who you are or what you are and what you’ve become [laughs], then I guess you have to go back and show them what you used to be. I don’t know, does that make sense?

“If you take Joe versus Eddie, you take Dave versus me, Wolfie versus Mikey, Chad or Kenny versus Al… I mean, come on! You know what I mean? Man for man, who can sing the best? Dave or I, today? Who can play the best? Joe or Eddie, today? Who could play or sing the best? Wolfie or Mikey? I think it’s a joke”

Michael told us that he was totally open to have Chickenfoot going on tour or at least making a couple of shows with Van Halen. What about you?

Hell yes! [laughs] Are you kidding? Right now, for free. They wouldn’t even have to pay me.

Anyway, does that bother you when you hear people comparing Chickenfoot and Van Halen?

Oh no, I think it’s fantastic. Really, it’s fantastic, are you kidding me? If you take Joe versus Eddie, you take Dave versus me, Wolfie versus Mikey, Chad or Kenny versus Al… I mean, come on! You know what I mean? Man for man, who can sing the best? Dave or I, today? Who can play the best? Joe or Eddie, today? Who could play or sing the best? Wolfie or Mikey? I think it’s a joke, sure I love the comparison as long as it’s fair. Not because you’re a big Eddie Van Halen fan, you think that he’s God therefore you think that he’s better than Joe, you have to be bipartisan and just listen and watch both of them play. Listen, I played with them both, I can tell you right now: there is no comparison today. Never mind the innovator that Eddie was. I’m talking about what they can play today.

So in other words, Chickenfoot is way better than Van Halen?

As individuals, absolutely! I’ve been in both bands, I can tell you right now. Take the new albums and compare them track-by-track and then tell me.
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Carmine
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

This guy needs a serious reality check....what fucking planet is this bastard really from?

pure Chickenfeed...like everything else that spews from his face...

Comment

Working...