"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1971Quarter
    Roadie
    • Feb 2006

My life is now worse by having read this drivel ...

Sammy: Pls have an aneurism ...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Chickenneck sucks...

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

That's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Thanks alot, VA....
        Originally posted by perilouspete
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• ToraToraTora
          Head Fluffer
          • Aug 2010

I just threw up, and the mess on the floor is the spitting image of this wanker!

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

I wouldn't be surprised to see this motherfucker outside of the arena, before the show, wearing a rainbow afro wig and holding up a big sign that says "Van Halen Sucks!!! and passing out cheap flyers for the next Chickenshit show at the local gay bar
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

I read the first few lines ........then.....whatever......................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................blah blah chickenpoop raised tha bar. bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
              WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Maybe there should be a forum for what Sammy Hagar thinks...

Call it "The Dump."

Comment

• VAiN
                  Use my hand, I won't look
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Wow. Just... wow. He obviously hasn't heard any of the album. Man for man, chickenfeets is a better band - ON WHAT PLANET?????? The balls on this guy to call them out like that. This is beyond pathetic, and just sad, really. He'll be eating his words soon enough...
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• hain23x
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2004

Wow. Whatever helps ya sleep at night Sambo
                    Eat Us and Smile!
                    Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

I almost hurt myself from laughing................

FUNNIEST THING I've read in ages.................................

Poor Spambot....he knows his time is short.....................................

Uh UH hu huhuhuHu huhuHU huhuhuhu hu..."Chickenshit"....have they generated "any" interest??? Anywhere??? Really?!?!?!?!

He HAS TO SAY SOMETHING........because nobody has paid him or CHICKENSHIT any ATTENTION FOR AGES.....if at all

They're touring or whatever it is they do with another drummer, not Chad Smith (Though Kenny does kick ass)..................so how aboot that "chemistry" Spambo???

The guy is the B.T. Barnum of modern music...

its all aboot "sales" with this guy....even though without the sisters he NEVER sold much.......nevermind his delusional ramblings....the guy is a lifetime member of the "C-List" squad.........

That interview just made my day!

BRAVO

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by VAiN
                        Wow. Just... wow. He obviously hasn't heard any of the album. Man for man, chickenfeets is a better band - ON WHAT PLANET?????? The balls on this guy to call them out like that. This is beyond pathetic, and just sad, really. He'll be eating his words soon enough...
                        His band can't fill an arena or a regular-sized ampitheater... Look at their 2009 tour, all they played were theaters and medium-sized outdoor pavilions...

But they're the better band....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VAiN
                          Use my hand, I won't look
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          His band can't fill an arena or a regular-sized ampitheater... Look at their 2009 tour, all they played were theaters and medium-sized outdoor pavilions...

But they're the better band....
                          Exactly, nobody gives 1/8th of a shit about them... Mark my words - VH will not waste any time responding to this fucking loser. The VH machine will roll through the US, destroy Europe and keep a-rollin...
                          Originally posted by wiseguy
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• hain23x
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Mar 2004

And he's wrong about the fans not liking it. They fuckin love it. Only a few Hagaritas are scoffin at it. Even the Hagar sympathizers are admitting its good
                            Eat Us and Smile!
                            Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Re: Chickenfoot 'raising the bar a little bit on what a four-piece rock band can do'.

Yeah, Tool are shitting themselves......
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• mewisemagic
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2004

Comment

Working...