"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    His band can't fill an arena or a regular-sized ampitheater... Look at their 2009 tour, all they played were theaters and medium-sized outdoor pavilions...

But they're the better band....
    It is sad.

Fucking ventriloquists like Jeff Dunham pull in bigger crowds than Chickenfoot....
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• ToraToraTora
      Head Fluffer
      • Aug 2010

Instead of "raising the bar" they should be widening the door for that fat cunt!

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

You really have to wonder what the other guys in the band are feeling when they read this... seriously - would YOU want to be compared to EVH or AVH?? FUCK NO, you wouldn't! Joe 'do it for the money' Satch HAS to be cringing somewhere. Even bass player - it's not like he has a wall of awards to showcase. I HATE SAM HAGIS SO FUCKING MUCH.
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• chuckie lee
          Groupie
          • Jan 2012

I truly hate that fat fuck......

My question is..... Does anybody think cknshit really is better or equal to VH. Or are any of them on par individually with the members of VH.... I think the only close call would be between Wolfie and Mikey, but after listening to that clip of Shes the Woman I think Wolfie is better. Mike is good, dont get me wrong, but Wolfie has a sweet groove that mike doesnt have.... P.S. FUCK YOU HAGER..

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by VAiN
            You really have to wonder what the other guys in the band are feeling when they read this... seriously - would YOU want to be compared to EVH or AVH?? FUCK NO, you wouldn't! Joe 'do it for the money' Satch HAS to be cringing somewhere. Even bass player - it's not like he has a wall of awards to showcase. I HATE SAM HAGIS SO FUCKING MUCH.
            I really, really hate that Satriani gets thrown into this because of Bette's fat mouth... I've been a huge Satch fan since his first solo album, and he's been nothing but gracious towards Ed.....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• jero
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

what a cunt!

Comment

• neuralfraud
                Head Fluffer
                • Aug 2010

Little bitch Homer thinks he's so elite that vh should tour with chickenshit so they can blow vh off the stage but you and I know the true outcome...Joe and Chad saying "fuck this" Mikey begging Eddie to let Wolfgang go and Sam getting shitface in the cabo a d passing out only to wake up on the filthy floor...alone.

Comment

• wychwood
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Apr 2004

Sam obviously hasn't heard the 90 second clips. There's nothing wrong with a bit of healthy rivalry but this guy still has "hard on" for Van Halen. Seriously, really think this guy is in early stages of Alzheimer's.

Comment

• chuckie lee
                    Groupie
                    • Jan 2012

And another thing...

Every other musician that has had the chance to hear the new stuff say it is incredible.... I think he is so pissed his record tanked and VH is gettin so much publicity and praise that he needs to change his depends every 30 minutes..... J-E-A-L-O-U-S....

Comment

• hambon4lif
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                      Exactly, nobody gives 1/8th of a shit about them..
                      You would think that's the case, yet here's another fucking thread about him in Main.....

Obviously, there's a few people around here that are secretly in love with that fat fuck.

That's what's goin' down.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

I will be in Las Vegas when the CD is released next week. Think I will

open it while enjoyng a beer at the Cabo Wabo Cantina in the Planet Hollywood hotel.

Or maybe not, don't want to give Fatty any of my money.
                        WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Joe had a real good riff for that band. Problem was he played it for the entire 4 minutes. I respect him, but that's not writing is it?

Hypothetically, if Joe and Dave were the creative team, do you think something like that would have happened?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                            You would think that's the case, yet here's another fucking thread about him in Main.....
                            Don't like it, don't fucking read it....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Beyond the ex-wife, wounded ego spewing he sure doesn't have much to say... The school yard my boy up against your boy crap is just sad to hear from a 60 year old fuck...

The inspiration element is some pretty thin ice for Hagar... only thing he's shown to be inspired about the last several years is his pathetic obsession with morning wood...
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                                Beyond the ex-wife, wounded ego spewing he sure doesn't have much to say... The school yard my boy up against your boy crap is just sad to hear from a 60 year old fuck...
                                Bottom line if the guy was happy with what he was doing he wouldn't need to gossip about a band he should have been grateful for .

Comment

Working...