"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Walker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
    Re: Chickenfoot 'raising the bar a little bit on what a four-piece rock band can do'.

Yeah, Tool are shitting themselves......
    LOL!
    I know for a fact that Mastodon are diligently taking notes.

Comment

• Pink Spider
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

I can't make fun of Sammy Hagar...

I just can't. It feels hollow, like making fun of someone with a bad case of Down's. With the alien abductions and all the songs about fucking breakfast foods it's clear that some brain cells are not firing properly. Add that to the fact that he thinks his band is better than Van Halen...

You'll find less delusional people in a psych ward.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Comparing Chad Smith to Alex Van Halen is just plain fucking stupid. Alex is so far above Chad Smith technically that Alex can't even see him when he looks down.

Comparing Michael Anthony against a 20 year old kid like Wolfie is lame, and Spambo should be embarrassed for that tactic. Wolfie has shown that he can hold his own on bass and vocals, and if Sammy watched the Cafe Wha? vids he would know that.

Comparing Eddie to Satriani is also bullshit, because they've both made their mark. But I maintain that without Eddie, you wouldn't necessarily have a Satriani, or an Eric Johnson, or any of the others.

And there is no comparison when it comes to frontmen. Dave kicks Sam's ass all over the stage, every time. A good frontman is about showmanship more than anything. The only one who ever had the voice AND the showmanship was Freddie Mercury.
        Originally posted by perilouspete
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Eight days left.
          When this thing goes multi-platinum we'll see what he's got to say.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Sam knows what to say to garner the most interest, allways negative, and reporters who interview Sam know who to interview to garner the most interest.

It's like showing up at the crime scene 4hrs late, and interviewing the people on the street and then presenting thier stories as fact, the saddest kind of face-time there is.

I mean who tries to steal the peace symbol as thier idea of a trademark, I am sure in Sams mind he thinks he is original.

I am still amazed he didn't have the, "creative vision" to present that symbol upside down. He didn't even put that much effort into his awesome idea. Could you imagine the awesome'ausity of THAT!!!!
            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Pink Spider
              I can't make fun of Sammy Hagar...

I just can't. It feels hollow, like making fun of someone with a bad case of Down's. With the alien abductions and all the songs about fucking breakfast foods it's clear that some brain cells are not firing properly. Add that to the fact that he thinks his band is better than Van Halen...

You'll find less delusional people in a psych ward.
              There is a simple word for that.

Sammy Hagar is pitiful.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                I will be in Las Vegas when the CD is released next week. Think I will

open it while enjoyng a beer at the Cabo Wabo Cantina in the Planet Hollywood hotel.

Or maybe not, don't want to give Fatty any of my money.
                Fuck it. Turn that shithole into a BYOB.

Bring in a boombox, crank up ADKOT, get it on video. You might unseat WARF as the fair-haired boy 'round here....

Originally posted by perilouspete
                fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  Maybe there should be a forum for what Sammy Hagar thinks...

Call it "The Dump."

this forum is only for what YOU think...
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Like going from a thunderbolt in your cheerios to soggy Corn Flakes.

Comment

• hain23x
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Mar 2004

Everybody on the planet knows who Eddie Van Halen is. That alone trumps Sammy's comparison to right there.
                      I'm reminded of that DLR interview from 86 where he's pissed at the brothers for making people choose sides.

David Lee Roth burries Sammy as a front man

I've heard too much rockin shitnon this new record to know that Sammy needs to get his head examined.

Where is that little orphan Sammy picture when you need it???!!!!
                      Eat Us and Smile!
                      Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

and I truly LOVE his interviews...he is so desperate...isn't it pure fun to watch him die for what VH generates?

keep 'em coming, Sambo...even your "fans" feel deeply ashamed for you!
                        Roth Army Icon
                        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• VAiN
                          Use my hand, I won't look
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          I really, really hate that Satriani gets thrown into this because of Bette's fat mouth... I've been a huge Satch fan since his first solo album, and he's been nothing but gracious towards Ed.....
                          That's what I'm saying.. he must be somewhere thinking to himself 'oh fuck, what has that idiot done now? First it was we're better than Lad Zep, and now this..' It's embarrassing.
                          Originally posted by wiseguy
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                            Comparing Chad Smith to......AND the showmanship was Freddie Mercury.
                            I know Sam has a band. I know what it is called. I know that Smith is paid and money is money, is all I can think here. He is a fantastic drummer and the rest of cluckshoe is wank. I may not listen to the next Peppers CD because of his involvment with Haggis. I am still in a WTF mode about him and this venture in futlity. I think of it like Delorean trying to save his company and making a dope deal out of desperation...Sad.
                            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

I fucking love that interview !!!!!!!!!
                              It is what it is, the last desperate attempts of a drowning man trying to grab on to something .........Keep waving sammy bye bye .............................................. bye bye ..

And then he was gone

down the pan
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                                Don't like it, don't fucking read it....
                                Oh believe me, champ, I haven't. Don't plan to either, because I honestly don't care...at all!
                                It's sort of an unusual request at a David Lee Roth site to filter past the Sambo PR machine and the gush, and what he thinks about anything, but you may have a point there.....

Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Working...