"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

the more I think about it, the more he pisses me off...CD isnt even out yet and this fucker is giving his opinion...what a dick...truly shows he wishes he was in VH not Chickenfoot.

Comment

• Pink Spider
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Up Next Lyrics

Artist: Chickenfoot
      Album: Chickenfoot III

When I arrive, at the Pearly Gates
      Gonna have, my swim suit on
      Flip flops, and a pair of shades
      And ask the Choir if I can sing along
      Yeah!
      Woo!
      Yeah!
      Yeah!
      I'll Bow down and kiss the ring
      I'll Show respect, the best I can
      I'll be myself, gotta show the man
      Just exactly who I am
      Yeah!
      Yeah!
      Yeah!
      Yeah!
      I'm in the sun, I might be the one
      Maybe I'm, oh no, in the front of the line
      Up next, who's next
      Well when I arrive at the Pearly Gates
      Gonna sing at the top of my lungs
      Everything I ever did
      It will be heard, it will be sung

Yeah!
      Yeah!
      Yeah!
      Yeah!
      Up Next
      When I arrive at the Pearly Gates
      Gonna have my best foot on
      A big 'ol smile on my face
      I'll check no bags I got no carry on's
      Yeah!
      Yeah!
      Yeah!
      Yeah!
      Up Next, Wooo
      Who's Next
      C'mon, Up Next
      Step right up
      Who's Next

Bend down and kiss my ring Sammy...
      The 12 year old that wrote that must have been so excited when they put that on the album! Chickenfoot really loves their fans!

Comment

• wiseguy
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
        Exactly, nobody gives 1/8th of a shit about them... Mark my words - VH will not waste any time responding to this fucking loser. The VH machine will roll through the US, destroy Europe and keep a-rollin...
        I think Van Halen should respond to this by not responding at all....like Dave said in '87, "let the music do the talking"
        Van Halen is has been and always will be a way better band (with Dave) then anything Sammy Hagar is involved in.
        Van Halen needs to take the high road on this as they clearly have been and good for them.

Fuck Sammy!!!

That is all...
        Stay frosty now.
        Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• mohican
          Head Fluffer
          • Jul 2011

Given how he was treated by EVH, I get why MA wants to play with Chickenshit. But I lost a lot of respect for him for not taking a stand and tell Spammy to stop this drivel. It's embarrassing to Mike.

Comment

• wiseguy
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
            The only one who ever had the voice AND the showmanship was Freddie Mercury.
            That I will agree with 100%. Good on ya
            Stay frosty now.
            Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• Mr Walker
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

"Sammy Hagar, one of the most incredible turn-offs known to mankind—diabolical." Henry Rollins 1998

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Up Next Lyrics

Artist: Chickenfoot
                Album: Chickenfoot III

When I arrive, at the Pearly Gates
                Gonna have, my swim suit on
                Flip flops, and a pair of shades
                And ask the Choir if I can sing along
                Yeah!
                Woo!
                Yeah!
                Yeah!
                I'll Bow down and kiss the ring
                I'll Show respect, the best I can
                I'll be myself, gotta show the man
                Just exactly who I am
                Yeah!
                Yeah!
                Yeah!
                Yeah! etc.
                And that's one of the better ones!

Comment

• wiseguy
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Feb 2004

"He ain't drownin', he's just wavin' " - David Lee Roth 1988
                  Stay frosty now.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

OMG guys! Did you see what came out in the news today about what Eddie & Dave said about Sammy & Chickenfoot?

That's right. ZERO.

My thoughts....what everyone else said. No need to repeat. FUCK YOU HAGAR!
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                      Fuck it. Turn that shithole into a BYOB.

Bring in a boombox, crank up ADKOT, get it on video. You might unseat WARF as the fair-haired boy 'round here....

Maybe I can find a dipsy waitress to throw it on their sound system
                      WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• wychwood
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Pink Spider
                        Did he actually say that Chickenfoot was better than Led Zeppelin????

Thanks for the second laugh I've had this morning!
                        I was wonderin' that myself. I've been listening to a lot of Zeppelin lately and they are second only to Van Halen as my favourite. This man is insane if he thinks Chickenfoot is better than Led Zeppelin. I'm sure he probably rates Hagar Schon Aaronson Shrieve (HSAS) above Rush too. What a dope!

Comment

• neuralfraud
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Pink Spider
                          The 12 year old that wrote that must have been so excited when they put that on the album! Chickenfoot really loves their fans!
                          Yet more homey lyrics from the fat slob. All about himself. if that's not egomaniacal then what is?

Cbickenfoot: the band for people who are too dumb to think.

Fuck typing on a cellphone.

We NEED more dlr vs Haggis moments man just like the Sam and Dave tour clips! Those were hilarious! It will come and we will all laugh and rejoice as dave owns Sam again.

Comment

• Johnniebhoy
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Sep 2010

He just can't help himself can he?

This reminds me of when Dave left and he joined Van Halen, Dave never said anything negative for a good while, but, right from the off he was bad mouthing Dave to anyone who wanted to listen. It took Dave a long time to speak publicly about the split, there's a really good youtube clip of a wound up and hurt Dave retaliating to the mudslinging coming from the Van Halen camp.

His comments this time around are just as pathetic though!

I had the misfortune to see Chickenfoot earlier this month, I don't have any of their albums, just wanted to check them out live, I needn't have bothered it was total and utter guff! They have nothing to compare to the new songs!

I know that Hagar only responds to the questions people put to him, but, sometimes he really should think before he answers! He just comes across as a bitter arsehole!!

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Ok, fuck it. My thoughts only cause they are a bit different than what's posted.

I originally liked Sammy Hagar. VH was NOT the same & I didn't like the music nearly as much.....but it was still pretty decent. I really liked 5150. I was very meh, take it or leave it on OU812, liked maybe 2 songs from FUCK and 1 from Balance. But I always thought ...well, if we can't have Dave, Sammy is better than anyone else I can imagine singing for this band. And Cherone proved me right. Then came 1996. Sammy began talking how Eddie was a liar. I kinda took his side cause it was the same story of what Ed did to Dave that he did to Sammy.

But holy fucking shit. In the last 15 years the guy has gotten a little more angry, bitter, jealous every year. I would not mind if he were obsessed with being better than Van Halen. But since he can't he takes the route of knocking them down below him. You don't get to king of the mountain by pulling everyone else down....you get there by pushing through them on your way up.

Any respect I had, any songs I liked solo or with VH, any cool concert memories with Sam were just shot out the window when he went member by member comparing his band to VH and knocked every single one of them down. Satriani better then EVH? My God Sammy, you've been in the sun far too long. Chad Smith vs AVH? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Just Hot For Teacher intro eclipses that guys entire fucking career and is more widely recognized.

Go away dude, seriously. No one likes a whiner....especially when they are whining about something that isn't true.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                                I'm sure this won't elicit any response.....

Raw meat to the junkyard dogs. It's good though. With all the happy shit we've been posting, we need a thread to rage in.

RAWR!!!

Comment

Working...