"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SNIPER
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

If CF is such a "BAND" why do they have to have a temp drummer? Why have they not done a real tour for CF 3 yet? Why does Sam have a solo band? Why?? That fat stupid fuck!!

Comment

• Jetstream
      Foot Soldier
      • Dec 2011

Here is one thing I noticed. I have not heard Michael saying anything bad...he even said why should he get credit for She's The Woman when it was written before he joined. Anthony said he even looked forward to hearing the new versions of the songs he used play with Van Halen. Joe Satriani has been quiet and feel awkward with this prick as the mouthpiece of his band, hell he once stated what an inspiration Eddie was to him. Sammy is now completely in denial and out of control. The time is coming soon when we won't be the only ones telling him to shut the fuck up as most are now...Joe and Michael are going to tell him to shut the fuck up and leave his ass. He is bitter. He has no class. He is a total piece of shit and his character is coming through. He said he would tour with Van Halen for free right now...that would be detrimental to his health and a poor move if he values his well being, I personally would have to be held back from beating this guy into the pavement if I saw him as a majority of the classic Van Halen fans who have walked to the beat of a different drummer through the identity of the real Van Halen, and those where war drums and not sad sop taps of love and dreams.
      I got lost in the...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

I don't feel any rage at all...this is pure comedy...
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
          And that's one of the better ones!
          It was the 3rd one I looked at, I just couldn't take any more.

It's like fucking Vogon poetry...

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Van Halen is 170 tickets shy of selling out the ACC in Toronto, capacity 16,000 for a west end stage concert ( and the CD hasn't dropped yet).

Frickenpoop played the Mod Club, capacity 600.
            WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

BTW...when I first read the interview I thought it was a fake by Rikk or Bueno Bob!
              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                Van Halen is 170 tickets shy of selling out the ACC in Toronto, capacity 16,000 for a west end stage concert ( and the CD hasn't dropped yet).

Frickenpoop played the Mod Club, capacity 600.
                Roth Army Icon

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                  BTW...when I first read the interview I thought it was a fake by Rikk or Bueno Bob!

Me too!
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VAiN
                    Use my hand, I won't look
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
                    I originally liked Sammy Hagar. VH was NOT the same & I didn't like the music nearly as much.....but it was still pretty decent. I really liked 5150. I was very meh, take it or leave it on OU812, liked maybe 2 songs from FUCK and 1 from Balance. But I always thought ...well, if we can't have Dave, Sammy is better than anyone else I can imagine singing for this band. And Cherone proved me right.
                    I pretty much felt the same way, I was tolerant of fat-fucking-clown because at least I got to see the greatest guitar player on the planet in person - until the trash talk started and then the book - OH THE BOOK!! - that was the final nail in the coffin for me. He completely disrespected Eddie and threw him under the bus so fucking hard it makes me dizzy.

I swear with Dave as my witness - I will celebrate and throw a fucking party the day that fat cocksucker dies and gets his.

I respectfully disagree about the Ga y situation - he basically got an offer that none of us would refuse AND he was completely respectful of the CVH era.... something we NEVER got from 86-95. So at least there's that.
                    Originally posted by wiseguy
                    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• bigtrouble77
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Jan 2004

This interview blew me away. Sam really had the chance to take the high road here, but chose to drag all of his bandmates into his childish bickering. He's the only one running his mouth here, and it's pretty sad.

Comment

• VAiN
                        Use my hand, I won't look
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Pink Spider
                        Did he actually say that Chickenfoot was better than Led Zeppelin????

Thanks for the second laugh I've had this morning!
                        Sometime before their first terrible album was released he made the comment... google it, it's out there.. fuck him.
                        Originally posted by wiseguy
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Jetstream
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Dec 2011

And I sincerely hope Van Halen does not respond to any of his shit. He is craving their attention, fans attention...he want's Dave's dogs' attention...he would settle for a chicken's attention. Trust me, this dude is so bitter...if Van Halen continues to act like he does not exist, Sammy will be in a loony bin in no time and no one will have to worry about his ranting at all. The biggest slight anyone can give is ignorance, that is what he deserves
                          I got lost in the...

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

If VH does the late night talk TV shows for some live performances I'm pretty sure the next Bette interview will be primarily sobbing.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

go on talking Sam, make sure that you will NEVER EVER get close to something that involves VH!!!
                              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• wiseguy
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by vain;1604870
                                [b
                                i swear with dave as my witness - i will celebrate and throw a fucking party the day that fat cocksucker dies and gets his. [/b]
                                holy shit!!!!
                                Stay frosty now.
                                Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

Working...