"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pink Spider
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
    Sometime before their first terrible album was released he made the comment... google it, it's out there.. fuck him.
    Found it!

"When people hear the music, it's Led Zeppelin," Hagar enthuses. "I know that's a bold statement, but it's as good as that."

Comment

• SNIPER
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
      Sometime before their first terrible album was released he made the comment... google it, it's out there.. fuck him.
      I remember that. Its true. He got alot of shit for that.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Jetstream
        And I sincerely hope Van Halen does not respond to any of his shit.
        It would be tempting to answer it with just 2 words...

"We're taller."

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

I'd prefer the two words:

Sam who?
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

Sam's always there banging on the windshield, bottle of tequila in one hand and his dick in the other.
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Dave already said it best and nothings changes since he said it. Dave is the like the bigger brother with his hand on Sam's forehead, holding Sam back from landing any punches. There will never be any need for Dave, Ed or ANYONE from camp VH for that matter, to even bother giving this horses ass the time of day. I do feel a little bad for his band mates who'd probably prefer he shut the fuck up but can't get him to do so. The thing I find ultra ridiculous is his competition talk. So stupid. You know when rock and roll is about competing? High school battle of the bands. After that there is no need to debate who's better. It's a moot point. Ya either like something or you don't. I'm embarrassed for Sam's lack of intelligence or even the slightest clue. Still plugging his book with '04 shit. Pathetic.

Comment

• negative
                Groupie
                • Dec 2007

Even the normally Hagarlovin' people at the Links are hating on Fat Sam after this interview...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by negative
                  Even the normally Hagarlovin' people at the Links are hating on Fat Sam after this interview...
                  and he gets some serious shit on the original site as well
                  Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Zing!
                    Veteran
                    • Oct 2011

The dipstick who wrote 'Up For Breakfast' commenting on creativity seems a bit hypocritical, no?
                    Last edited by Zing!; 01-30-2012, 02:25 PM.
                    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

What this ungreatful bitch should be saying is, I wanna thank Van halen for the millions of dollars i made with them, if it wasnt for van halen i would have been on VH 1 Wher are they now, Van halen is selling out 15000 seats, while chickenshit is playing local pool parties......
                      Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                        What this ungreatful bitch should be saying is, I wanna thank Van halen for the millions of dollars i made with them, if it wasnt for van halen i would have been on VH 1 Wher are they now, Van halen is selling out 15000 seats, while chickenshit is playing local pool parties......
                        hey fag, good to see you!!!
                        Roth Army Icon

Comment

• chuckie lee
                          Groupie
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by jetstream
                          here is one thing i noticed. I have not heard michael saying anything bad...he even said why should he get credit for she's the woman when it was written before he joined. Anthony said he even looked forward to hearing the new versions of the songs he used play with van halen. Joe satriani has been quiet and feel awkward with this prick as the mouthpiece of his band, hell he once stated what an inspiration eddie was to him. Sammy is now completely in denial and out of control. The time is coming soon when we won't be the only ones telling him to shut the fuck up as most are now...joe and michael are going to tell him to shut the fuck up and leave his ass. He is bitter. He has no class. He is a total piece of shit and his character is coming through. He said he would tour with van halen for free right now...that would be detrimental to his health and a poor move if he values his well being, i personally would have to be held back from beating this guy into the pavement if i saw him as a majority of the classic van halen fans who have walked to the beat of a different drummer through the identity of the real van halen, and those where war drums and not sad sop taps of love and dreams.
                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ding ding we have a winner^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

this seems very revelant.
                            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme

this seems very revelant.
                              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Well, the interview really comes as no surprise. Personally, I don't think Sam would have even KNOWN that the majority of the tracks heard thus far are reworked versions of the demos unless Mike had told him that...I doubt very much that Sam ever bothered to even sit down and listen to them during his original tenure with the band (or even his second), and of course Sam took his opinions from there. What's really amazing is the absolute lack of gratitude that this dude has demonstrated to the band that kept his name on the map throughout the 80s and 90s, and even up til today...he's never had jack shit of anything positive to say about the Roth era (and his "Well, you know, Dave's the best in the world at doing what he does" bit doesn't count for anything, either), the name Van Halen has pumped more money into his pockets than he'd ever have managed to see on his own accord, and frankly, his entire rant just REEKS of sour grapes because he isn't involved.

You'd think at his age that he would have at least learned to speak well of others when speaking publically, but I think he's so addicted to talking shit about any Van Halen that's not HIS Van Halen that it's a kind of like a drug for him anymore - Hagar needs his fix.

The fact that the posters over at BM agreeing with him wholeheartedly doesn't mean anything, either...the internet is nothing more than a hate fest and everybody's still buying the album, anyway. I do like that he managed to cover his ass by saying "I DON'T CARE IF IT'S THE BEST SELLING ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!", as if that somehow protects him. Oh Sam, you care VERY much, and there's not much hiding it.

You are as you remain, Sam, and that's a very sad, very timid man, easily frightened by the shadow of DLR. I almost feel kinda bad for him...at his age, based on the bulk of his work, history's going to look at his musical legacy and call him a second fiddle.

It must be infuriating.
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...