"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Halen High
    Commando
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
    Wow. Just... wow. He obviously hasn't heard any of the album. Man for man, chickenfeets is a better band - ON WHAT PLANET?????? The balls on this guy to call them out like that. This is beyond pathetic, and just sad, really. He'll be eating his words soon enough...
    Oh he's heard the album alright - hence the jealous rage. And he's just lost a few more once neutral fans, judging by the reaction at the VHND. He's hanging himself and he's too bitter and twisted to stop. I bet a few people have had a quiet word in his ear to knock it off, as he's destroying his image and losing fans with every interview.
    Last edited by Halen High; 01-30-2012, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Luke D
      Who really gives a shit what Spam thinks?
      Although it is very tempting to answer that question, somebody here would get their little 'feelings' hurt, and I'd get banned as a result of exposing their undercover Hagar-love, so I digress....

(a few more threads like this one, and you'll be able to figure it out)

Comment

• gbranton
        Veteran
        • Aug 2005

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes when I'm reading something a aprticular sentence jumps off the page and turns red in my mind like something from a movie. For me this sentence did that very thing.

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        what is important to me is that, as artists, why would you do that?
        Like the "artist" who wrote Poundcake?

Why would you do that? I don't know Sammy, why would great artist such as yourself do a song that had been written before you were in the band? A song like Top of the World? Or several of the other early Van Hagar songs? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? Because after all, it doesn't "present yourself to the fans as who you are and what you’ve become" does it?

What a fucking hypocrite.

I've tried so hard to stay out of the Sammy bashing. I've always asked why does it have to be one OR the other, but between the lies in his book and these infantile interviews he has given lately any respect I may have ever had for him is gone. I guess he thinks he's hacking away at what Van Halen IS but really all he is doing is destroying what Van Halen WAS when HE was in the band.

He sounds like a butt-hurt chick who can't do anything on your first date except talk about how much her ex sucks. I'm at the point of looking at my watch, waving for my waitress and thinking if I can get this bitch back to her place in one piece she'll never hear from me again.
        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Roth & Roll
          Foot Soldier
          • Feb 2004

What a bitter little man he is. LMAO!
          http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by hambon4lif
            Although it is very tempting to answer that question, somebody here would get their little 'feelings' hurt, and I'd get banned as a result of exposing their undercover Hagar-love, so I digress....

(a few more threads like this one, and you'll be able to figure it out)
            If you're referring to me, fuck you....

It's a valid topic about VH's new album, and since everybody around is so pissy about moving/closing threads, I put it in Main...

Again, nobody is forcing you to read it....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• NIN1211
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2012

LOL....Awesome

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• John Jacob

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                If you're referring to me, fuck you....

It's a valid topic about VH's new album, and since everybody around is so pissy about moving/closing threads, I put it in Main...

Again, nobody is forcing you to read it....
                hambon4lif was most certainly referring to you. now don't get pissy again but why wasn't this thread merged with the nincompoop thread already active.

Comment

• mosh51501984
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Nov 2010

interesting a German Iron Cross next to "ROTH" sure he would be pleased as punch

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Trying to get yourself banned again already, Pibbles?

Geez, you don't even try anymore, do you?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by John Jacob
                      hambon4lif was most certainly referring to you. now don't get pissy again but why wasn't this thread merged with the nincompoop thread already active.
                      Joy joy....another troll trying to stir shit...nice knowin' ya... NOT!
                      http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• mosh51501984
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Nov 2010

here comes Sam Hagar bottle of Tequila in one hand dick in the other
                        Last edited by mosh51501984; 01-30-2012, 05:59 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Spammy = scum of the earth.

Chicken fucker piece of shit.

Really though, has this fuck lost his mind??? (if he hasn't already). What is this little bitch's agenda?
                          =V V=
                          ole No.1 The finest
                          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• lesfunk
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

What a dick...
                            http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roth & Roll
                              Joy joy....another troll trying to stir shit...nice knowin' ya... NOT!
                              This one really should know better by now. And posting from a proxy linked to beastiality sites really isn't going to help him stick around any longer.

Everybody sing along now......

John Jacob dingleberry shit. His name is Pibbles too
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Golden AWe
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

When you think of so-called superbands...created from artists of several well-known bands...they often fall for average albums, like Audioslave...even John Paul Jones and Dave Grohl weren't able to totally nail it...but at least they create something people give a shit about...gather some attention...now Chickenfoot, it totally fails to gather any! Satriani and anybody from RCHP should succeed, no matter how much current RHCP is mediocre.

And the name of the band. Chickenfoot. Chickenfoot. Even "Red Rock" wouldn't sound as bad. I could think of a thousand better names, even if I had to pick it from Hagar lyrics. "Aftershock". Anything would be even a little better.

You know what? Even Nickelback would sound worse with Hagar.
                                Originally posted by Cato
                                Golden, why are you FAT?
                                Originally posted by lesfunk
                                Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                                http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Working...