"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

I merged the two threads, should have done that earlier, my bust....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• lesfunk
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Man, even the hagar fans are massing against sammy . I was lurking at the links just to see what the sheep were saying and woah, spammy, you really showed your true colors this time. Even the Sheep can see them!
      A good quote quote from a hagar lover was " Sam's a better singer than Dave. Dave's just better at everything else"... Wow
      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• wychwood
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Halen High
        I bet a few people have had a quiet word in his ear to knock it off, as he's destroying his image and losing fans with every interview.
        Interesting you should say that because back in '86, I recall reading in Rolling Stone how Ed and Al had to tell Sam to knock off his repeatedly shots at Dave, after he replaced him. Not only is Sammy a poor loser but he was also a poor winner when he replaced Dave first time around. Geez! I can't stand that guy anymore.
        Last edited by wychwood; 01-30-2012, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Mr Walker
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
          Sam's a better singer than Dave. Dave's just better at everything else"... Wow
          This isn't directed at you Les... but why has everyone been led to believe that Hagar is a good singer. He's a fucking whiny yelper with no fucking soul or emotion. He sucks as a singer!

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

To quote it for the thousandth time:

"For years I’ve tried to be a gentleman about this and it’s very frustrating," he said. "That's part of the reason I left. I think it’s obvious now that what Sam has brought to the band is only….. mediocre at best. "I’ve never met Sam, but I almost feel sorry for the guy. If the old team got back together to do a Farm Aid or AIDS benefit, that 45 minutes would totally eclipse what he has done in his entire career. And Sam would be forgotten," Roth said, adding , "I wonder how he sleeps at night."
            also:

"With me in the band, it’s one of those miraculous 97-97 deals. It’s 97 percent you and 97 percent moi. Is it Mick or Keith? I don’t know. I’m currently the fun part, and I’ll always be the fun part. I ran into one of the current managers not terribly long ago, and he said, "Hey, Dave, you know, it’s just another chapter. And I told him "No. Classic VH is the whole book, all right? The rest of you are just disposable chapters."
            He is terrified of both Dave and CVH and having to live up to what they did in their careers. Dave has a nice chunk of rock n' roll history already carved out. Hell, you could argue that his solo career was much more relevant (even if it was a short relevancy) than Hagar's was at any given time. The CFTH and EUAS records are both up there in pop culture history.

Dave never felt the need to take huge pot shots like this or inject it into every conversion. Sure he'll say the "Drink milk and nissan" line, but is there any debate against that? It wasn't vicious, in fact there's only been a few times where I can recall Dave even remotely getting nasty and that was after '96 towards Eddie (with good reason unfortunately ).

Van HALEN will now forever be up there with Zeppelin, Sabbath, and The Who as all time classic rock bands, and all thanks to what Dave and the Boys did. Hagar? Dude's lucky he can even attach his name to their legacy, because without them? dude's opening for Styx and Billy Squier.
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Golden AWe
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
              This isn't directed at you Les... but why has everyone been led to believe that Hagar is a good singer. He's a fucking whiny yelper with no fucking soul or emotion. He sucks as a singer!
              Paul Stanley sucks too...but not as a singer *wink wink*
              Originally posted by Cato
              Golden, why are you FAT?
              Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Yount
                Commando
                • Jan 2012

"They haven’t released an album since my last album in something like 1991 or ’92"

What??
                Senile bastard. His last years on Earth are going to be pretty ugly. I feel sorry for the people who'll have to nurse him to the grave. He doesn't need us slagging him off (although I find it FUN to read) because being Samuel Roy Hagar is punishment enough.

Comment

• gbranton
                  Veteran
                  • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Golden AWe
                  Paul Stanley sucks too...but not as a singer *wink wink*
                  You should lay off that shit, Paul's got like five kids, a wife and a couple of ex-wives.

AND like Eddie Van Halen, his son Evan is gonna be in KISS, along with Nick Simmons.
                  "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Golden AWe
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
                    You should lay off that shit, Paul's got like five kids, a wife and a couple of ex-wives.

AND like Eddie Van Halen, his son Evan is gonna be in KISS, along with Nick Simmons.
                    What? You think he doesn't suck as a carpenter?
                    Originally posted by Cato
                    Golden, why are you FAT?
                    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• gbranton
                      Veteran
                      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Golden AWe
                      What? You think he doesn't suck as a carpenter?
                      I'm not sure about his skills but he's nailed a bunch of hot women.
                      "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VAiN
                        Use my hand, I won't look
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                        why has everyone been led to believe that Hagar is a good singer. He's a fucking whiny yelper with no fucking soul or emotion. He sucks as a singer!

Yes, WHY??? I am so fucking sick of the 'fat-fucking-clown is a better singer' crap.. give me a fucking break. That was just bullshit spin doctoring at its best in 1986 when they realized he brought absolutely NOTHING to the table, the fat fuck... "uhhh, yeah.. umm... sam sings better. There ya go.. that's what VH fans want - now we can get that coveted Journey demographic. Soccer moms all around!!!"

FUCK YOU SAMMY HAGAR.
                        :fupunk::fupunk::fupunk::fupunk::fupunk::fupunk::fupunk:
                        Originally posted by wiseguy
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

What's wrong with all of you ??

You're all like a bunch of flaming nincompooftas !!

Who gives a shit about what Hagar says about anything ??

18 pages of this crap in main is embarrassing...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Normally I would agree E...but its just so damn fun to crack on the guy!!!

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Old habits die hard
                              Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• VAiN
                                Use my hand, I won't look
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                What's wrong with all of you ??
                                I don't like sammy hagar.
                                Originally posted by wiseguy
                                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...