"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Floridaman1985
    Groupie
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Yount
    "They haven’t released an album since my last album in something like 1991 or ’92"

What??
    Senile bastard. His last years on Earth are going to be pretty ugly. I feel sorry for the people who'll have to nurse him to the grave. He doesn't need us slagging him off (although I find it FUN to read) because being Samuel Roy Hagar is punishment enough.
    Apparently, his memory is as good as his math.
    "Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it." - DLR

Comment

• DLR7884
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Who can take that old fuck seriously....remember his alien stories?

DLR7884
      The probed the common sense and ability to write decent lyrics out of him.
      Originally Posted by WARF:
      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• lesfunk
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

So Sammy says "There's Zero Inspiration And Zero Creativity"..... In other words, he's saying It's just like Chickenfoot.
        http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Mr Walker
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

2012 looks like it's gonna be a good year in a lot of ways... especially for music... VH with DLR, KISS, Sabbath, Soundgarden just off the top of my head. I'm getting a good feeling that this just might be the year that Hagar drops dead.

Comment

• Onofrio
            Full On Cocktard
            • Feb 2004

Isn't that adorable. He thinks he's people!

Comment

• Yount
              Commando
              • Jan 2012

Eddie and Alex didn't exactly help back in the day, feeding the ego. Guess they desperately wanted it to work.

Quote Alex: "It was basically a situation where we felt that the four of us – the previous model, the Model T as opposed to the SST right now – that we wanted to get the world to be able to listen to the music that we were making. And Dave was just one step in the chain, so to speak, to be able to facilitate that."

Comment

• Halen High
                Commando
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                This isn't directed at you Les... but why has everyone been led to believe that Hagar is a good singer. He's a fucking whiny yelper with no fucking soul or emotion. He sucks as a singer!
                Well said. While Sammy is a powerful vocalist, power does not automatically mean he's a great singer. His vocals lack soul (as you mentioned) and he has a very one dimensional delivery - making him unable to vary his voice to match the approach of the music.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

ha ha...this is the from Chickenpoof's facebook site:

Enough with the comments about Edward and VH, Sam. You have to realize that most of us dig you the Foot and VH and are getting tired of being put in the middle of it. Not to mention the awkward position your latest comments have put the rest of the Foot in. My favorite singer joined my favorite band when you joined VH. You say that you don't care if you get another fan, you just don't want to lose the ones you have. It's happening Sam. Folks that dig you are starting to get fed up with your constant digs at VH. I hope if by chance you see this you take it to heart Sam. I'm still a fan but I don't think I've been more disappointed in you then right now with your latest comments. I know I haven't.

he crossed the line...big time...
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Yount
                    Commando
                    • Jan 2012

What is this? A Sammy fan thinking for himself? ALERT ALERT!!

Comment

• Yount
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2012

Natra you should have bible bashed him with CFTH. Convert him over to here.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

The "Sammy is a better singer" argument bugs me.Better singer is entirely subjective and the argument is usually thrown about by people who don't know a thing about singing.Hagar is a lil' higher on the register but Dave has way better mastery his voice.He owns the lower range and can get way up there as well.Dave has substance to his voice.Sammy's voice is just boring
                        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by DLR7884
                          Who can take that old fuck seriously....remember his alien stories?

DLR7884
                          The probed the common sense and ability to write decent lyrics out of him.
                          Damn...look what the cat dragged in!!

What's up 7884???
                          Originally posted by perilouspete
                          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                            It would be nice if just once sammy would say "Please,no Van Halen questions"
                            He would never say that because then he would have absolutely nothing to talk about.

God knows that Sammy Hagar on his own is amongst the most mundane topics possible.
                            Originally posted by perilouspete
                            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                              He would never say that because then he would have absolutely nothing to talk about.

God knows that Sammy Hagar on his own is amongst the most mundane topics possible.
                              He could talk about his two years in Montrose.Although i am sure it is the same tired old lines,but with the name Eddie Van Halen being substituted for Ronnie Montrose
                              I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                              Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                                He could talk about his two years in Montrose.Although i am sure it is the same tired old lines,but with the name Eddie Van Halen being substituted for Ronnie Montrose
                                Right now, Ronnie is thinking, "damn, if only he bitched as much about me, people would know who I am."

It really warms the heart to see the Hagar faithful attempt to shut him up. It's very telling. They know what's up. They're not all bad people. Just people with bad taste in music.

Comment

Working...