Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys fucking kill me!

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Originally posted by guwapo_rocker View Post
      Bravo, soldiers, bravo.

=V V=
      ole No.1 The finest
      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Originally posted by Yount View Post
        Has anyone played Day Of The Testicle?!!!
        Another new Hagar song..?
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ol sammy hes gonna have a coronary when he hears ADKOT

Comment

• Originally posted by guwapo_rocker View Post
            [IMG][/IMG]
            You should have clicked on the comments. I've trolled a bit there as well. Just to get my fix ya know.

I hope this isn't a repeat, but my favourite quote: "No wonder Sammy sings about cars. I've seen his wife!!"

Comment

• Interesting answer from the guy who co-wrote Sammy's Red: Uncensored book

Matt Wardlaw: Watching the electronic press kit for this book, Sammy shares the great story of how you wrote a bad review for the opening night of a four night stand at home for Van Halen on his debut tour with the group for 5150. His response to your review was to give out your home phone number on stage the next three nights. What was it about Van Hagar that rubbed you the wrong way at that time?
              Joel Selvin: Well, I haven't recollected my review, I should probably go back and take a look. But, I seem to remember that my basic viewpoint on it was that this had screwed up two perfectly decent bands. That I didn't see Van Halen without Roth and I didn't see Sammy in Van Halen. You know, all these years later, I'm not sure what I saw or how much I went in with preconceived notions about who should be where and what should be what.
              I do remember that the David Lee Roth-led Van Halen was one of the most extraordinary entrances to the rock scene in many years. The first gig I remember, they were on at like 10 in the morning at one of those day long baseball park concerts and I was up getting some sun and went, "What's that?" [Laughs]

But I remember an Oakland Auditorium show where the audience, which was all like 15-to-17-year-old guys, was walking down the street afterwards fist pumping. And I remember one show at the Cow Palace where you know, they were just a great band. So, Sammy's entrance was really not well received on any level outside of the band itself. They loved Sammy. Sammy was something entirely different.

Everybody loves Dave!

More here: http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/rft...g_st_louis.php

Page 2 is a hoot, about everyone paying out on satin-pants-Sammy for being uncool.
              Last edited by Yount; 02-01-2012, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• “like Cream, without the jazz, with funk mixed in.”

Sammy describes Chickenfoot. He's gotta fix those speakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yount View Post
                  “like Cream, without the jazz, with funk mixed in.
                  More like scream, with extra jizz, with what the fuck mixed in.
                  "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• You just shouldn't say that kind of stuff. Tip your hat to the greats but don't compare yourself. He's been in the biz over 30 years and he still hasn't learned that when you say 5150 is better than Revolver you're just going to come off insecure and totally delusional. Except to his blind followers.

Comment

• WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• I know that even if this record does huge #'s it still won't sway Hagar. Different Kind of Truth sounds great and it will be a record that will stay in players not like Chickenfoot III which got thrown back in the case after a couple of listens. The combination of Sam's lyrics and screeching makes me tune out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                          Has anyone played Day Of The Testicle?!!!

Another new Hagar song..?
                          He wouldn't come right out and say testicle, c'mon man that's not cool. He'd say something like:

"Gonna dip my McNugget in your hot mustard.......Yeah!"

Or:

"You'll see my Pop Tarts poppin'........All right!"

Maybe:

"I got my meat balls in you angel hair.......Uh huh!"

Possibly:

"In between the sheets with my pizza roll, Huh, looking for your Hot Pocket, C'mon baaaaby!"
                          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Such a waste by mankind when they have the one person who can finally answer life's most daunting questions concerning chickens, such as, "What came first, the chicken or the egg?" and the ever important "Why did the chicken cross the road?". No, instead they ask Sammy about music and Van Halen...two things he knows absolutely nothing about!
                            I got lost in the...

Comment

• Sammy Hagar talking shit about the band Van Halen struck me in a different way this evening. This is the band name he is in the Hall Of fame under. The last thing he should do is try to bring them down & tear them up at every chance. He even attacked Alex by saying Chad is better. He has left no VH stone unturned to degrade it. Dude...this is the band name you are in the fucking hall of fame under. Stop talking shit!

You don't win by knocking people down to below you. You win by exceeding & surpassing them. You win on your own achievements, not knocking the other guys down.

A lot of these fans of the real VH are the same fans that helped line your pockets as well. Stop knocking the music and band they love.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• "I don't think Van Halen can just replace me with anybody man." - Hagar
                                Last edited by Yount; 02-02-2012, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X