"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • INeedYou
    Groupie
    • Jan 2012

I've been a Satriani fan since he first started his solo career. He constructs alot of his songs so completely that he's got a melody line where a vocalist would lay down the lyrics... Guess that bodes well for when Chickenfoot ceases and desists, he can just write the whole track and go solo again! I've got the first Chickenfoot disc, but didn't listen much. Haven't heard the second. But I NEED to hear every second that VH blesses us with! That's the difference!
    No light at the end of the tunnel, due to budget constraints...

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I liked early Satriani stuff too. I thought that I would like the music in Chickenfoot but not be able to listen to them much because I've never liked the sound of Hagar's voice.

When I heard them I was actually quite surprised at how poor the songs were and how incredibly unoriginal the music was. I'm even more surprised now if Joe Sat is writing them all including the vocal melodies.

I guess the guy feels he has to dumb down when there is a singer and then overdoes it to the point of completely dumb.

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
        Head Fluffer
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by FORD
        The next Cabo Wabo tequila flavor will be called "green eyed jealous monster" (or whatever the Spanish translation of that is)
        Ahem "Monstro celoso con ojos verdes"

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
          What's with the loser from Smashmouth on the right?
          OK, I'm fat, have an annoying voice and zero talent........who could I take after?

I know! Sammy Fagar!
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Hagar fans don't listen to music, they grab thier chicks and head out to a bar dropping a name that sounds to them like they are cool, a name that was at one time associated with another name that they think was also a cool name to drop, but can't remember the name.

They all stare at each other in awe inside the Cabo Wabo bar and think they are enjoying themselves in a cool place, because they still don't listen to music.

Then they walk around the next day wearing Wabo shirts and think they are cool.

Vacation, even people who don't listen to music want to be part of something, they don't know what it is, but some vibe shines thru...CVH.
            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• dazzlindino
              Head Fluffer
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Momshell
              If Sammy and chickenshit were as relevant as Sammy thinks they'd be asking Dave and the boys what they think of chickenshit's new single
              that is an awesome statement.....can we see the mousewife before pic?
              I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• dazzlindino
                Head Fluffer
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Matt White
                Spammy Haggis is a salesman...pure and simple....he's aboot moving "product" and making money with his minor league talent....

He'll be spouting off aboot DAVE until Spam's IN THE GRAVE........

and to think...all it took was that comment all those years ago....

"I know why Sammy Hagar sings about cars...I'VE SEEN HIS WIFE!!!"
                oh so fookin brilliant!
                yes yes yes.....
                I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• Carmine
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

I thought musically, they'd be decent too. I downloaded the first cd...popped it in the car one morning and headed off for work....

...the cd was frisbee'd out the window during track 3....just atrocious, all over the place, nonsense...

...caught them on Kimmel one night when their latest abomination was released. They played a song called "Gimme a job" or something with those lyrics...

...and here I thought the first cd was bad...I actually felt some pity at what I was seeing.

...Hagar...you sir, are THE exception to the phrase "Don't quit your dayjob" after hearing someone sing poorly...

...you've made a career out of those kindergarten level lyrics...

...I only wish you had owned a Ferrari...then maybe, just maybe...we never would have had to listen to your kool-aid for 18 years...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

So much for NO HAGAR IN MAIN

May as well sticky the bitch, too....
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VHscraps
                      And indeedio - what did Dave say about that incident in NY outside some award show with Howard Stern and Tony Bennett just after the 96 MTV fiasco, when Stern was whipping the crowd outside this venue into a chorus of anti-Ed chants - Eddie sucks, Eddie sucks, etc?

Dave grabbed the mic and said, 'hold on, Eddie doesn't suck.' Later in his book he said of the event: 'that was still my team, and I don't like anybody talkin' down my team'.

"Eddie doesn't suck, he just made a little mistake"
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VHscraps
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2009

Hey, Sgt. Lucy Bates at the end. I remember in Hill Street Blues somebody saying - maybe one of the gang leaders - 'she's a tall drinka water'.
                        THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• TJMKID
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

Why does anyone even give this FUCKIN' DOUCHER an interview any more when he says shit like this ??

Last edited by TJMKID; 01-17-2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by FORD
                            By the way....

Who, or what the fuck is a "Cack Blabbath"?
                            Translated from British slang, I'm pretty sure it means Shit Talk. Or Talking Shit.

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                              I pretty much don't care about any statements the Klown makes to the press.

The Press IS going to seek him out, he is going to run his mouth about how he feels superior to Van Halen, blah blah blah woof woof.

The Press and Spambot are too busy sucking each other off to bother creating anything musically or journalistically that will be worth a shit.

So I am not going to waste my breath any more mentioning what a tool Spambot is....we all know it......he knows it.

Next.
                              It's really sloppy and lazy journalism. By now, they know that it takes very little to get Sammy to tee off on VH, so they bait him and off he goes... and they have their stories.

Frankly, he's starting to remind me of the guy you date a few times, then decide it's not going to work. But he can't accept that. He constantly shows up outside your home, your job, school, etc. He will run into people you know and talk trash about how he can't stand you anyway, is glad you're not dating any longer and how awful you are. But he just cannot stop talking about you and trying to run into you.

Comment

• Jetstream
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Dec 2011

Sammy also said he out did Led Zeppelin on the new Chickenshit LP...so any judgement this guy makes is for entertainment purposes only
                                I got lost in the...

Comment

Working...