X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Heater
    Trying to get away from you, you sheep molester. Did you get YOUR Furley cap yet? Bitch.
    In all seriousness, what is your purpose in posting at this site?
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Trying to get away from you, you sheep molester. Did you get YOUR Furley cap yet? Bitch.
      hey, bob, will you stop? we oldtimers know it's you...
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Great Vid.Thanks Dave
        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• fryingdutchman
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Cool video.

The background of NYC out the window really pushed it over the top.

Looked like Dave was on top of the world.
          Originally posted by perilouspete
          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Heater
            Foot Soldier
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            In all seriousness, what is your purpose in posting at this site?
            I like VH, just don't praise everything Dave does or says. If you want to talk about sheep mentality, it's all over the place here. I think some of the reason Sam gets slammed here still, even though Dave is back is because the new stuff really ain't anything to write home about and it's Hagar's fault that it took so long for a reunion and that the music isn't better. I guess I post here sometimes to put a pause in the Dave is God and can do no wrong suckfest. Once the magic is gone, it never fully comes back. Realism.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

I like VH, just don't praise everything Dave does or says. If you want to talk about sheep mentality, it's all over the place here. I think some of the reason Sam gets slammed here still, even though Dave is back is because the new stuff really ain't anything to write home about and it's Hagar's fault that it took so long for a reunion and that the music isn't better. I guess I post here sometimes to put a pause in the Dave is God and can do no wrong suckfest. Once the magic is gone, it never fully comes back. Realism.
              I don't much care for you dude, but at least you verbalized your perspective this time without taking cheap shots and making baseless gay jokes.

However, I disagree with your opinion about Hagar.

The reason(s) he gets slammed here is:

1. He repeatedly falsifies the sales figures of Classic VH vs. Van Hagar to suit his own ego.
              2. He blows moose cock as a solo artist, and only achieved any modicum of fame by riding the coattails of much more talented people (Ronnie Montrose, then Edward Van Halen)
              3. He consistently uses Van Halen as a means to get attention from the media, because there's no other viable reason to take note of him.
              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

I like VH, just don't praise everything Dave does or says. If you want to talk about sheep mentality, it's all over the place here.

I can understand why you would think that dude. Everyone at this site since Dec 26 is gushing over Dave. But with good reason. He is kicking ass & doing really well. The praise is deserved and we've been dying for him to return to form.

Had you been around the site during the bluegrass era, radio show flash, solo tour times, Vegas stint, or even the Sam & Dave tour posting era you would have seen some different things.

When your team wins the Superbowl 70-0 you don't rip the team for not scoring 77. And right now it looks like this year is gonna be a banner year for DLR & Fans. Just chill & let the fans enjoy their Dave moment. Long time fans that have stuck with Dave through some questionable at best career decisions really are getting paid off for that patience right now.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman

and only achieved any modicum of fame by riding the coattails of much more talented people (Ronnie Montrose, then Edward Van Halen)
                  and now Joe Satriani.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Mr Walker
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

I think some of the reason Sam gets slammed here still...
                    I always thought the reason Sam gets slammed here is because he sucks

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                      Cool video.

The background of NYC out the window really pushed it over the top.

Looked like Dave was on top of the world.
                      Could that possibly be his apartment in NYC? Damn. Either way, kickass view. My grandpa had a penthouse condo above San Diego with a huge corner window. You could see all of San Diego downtown, the bay, and the airport. I stayed the night there several times & would just sit at that window for hours every night. Love city skylines at night.

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by sadaist
                        I can understand why you would think that dude. Everyone at this site since Dec 26 is gushing over Dave. But with good reason. He is kicking ass & doing really well. The praise is deserved and we've been dying for him to return to form.

Had you been around the site during the bluegrass era, radio show flash, solo tour times, Vegas stint, or even the Sam & Dave tour posting era you would have seen some different things.

When your team wins the Superbowl 70-0 you don't rip the team for not scoring 77. And right now it looks like this year is gonna be a banner year for DLR & Fans. Just chill & let the fans enjoy their Dave moment. Long time fans that have stuck with Dave through some questionable at best career decisions really are getting paid off for that patience right now.
                        Killer post
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

and now Joe Satriani.
                          So true...didn't even think about it.

He's like some gold-digging broad who marries for money.

He's a bimbo for virtuoso guitarists.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            I promise when I'm a webbie, to ban myself...
                            But at that point it won't matter, because we'll all be busy dodging the flying pigs and sharpening our skates for a trip to hell.

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

and now Joe Satriani.
                              And Neal Schon for a couple of times as well.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
                                And Neal Schon for a couple of times as well.
                                Damn...forgot that one too.

That Hagar really is a whore....

Comment

Working...