X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by SNIPER
    It was the Steal Panther singer and guitar player. They were killer.
    Ralph Seanz and the Atomic Punks will always be the #1 VH tribute band around here...

Their bass player, Joe, has posted here several times....

And please, do some searches, there are dozens of threads discussing them.....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• SNIPER
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by loucap81
      And that would be awesome if they whipped out "As Is" or "HBSD." I think "Trouble" is one of the weaker songs on the album, not that it's bad but it doesn't excite me the way a lot of the other songs do.
      Agreed

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

This is fine and all, but I know I'd like to know what the hell the set is....grrr...
        At #VanHalen...they still sound amazing— Jim Gwinner (@JimGwinner) April 30, 2012
        Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• DLR'sCock
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by loucap81
          Nice to see you too. Hard to believe that DLR show at the Spectrum was over 10 years ago. I was 20 years old. I hate how time moves like this.
          Time certainly does fly quite fast. That seems like yesterday to me. You seeing them in Philly when they come back? I haven't decided if I want to go to north jersey or go to philly.

Comment

• The Roth Era
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
            Great way to break in the wife!
            My wifes first "rock n roll concert". #VanHalen— Thomas McGrail (@tommagreal) April 30, 2012
            I don't think I could marry a girl who had never been to a rock and roll show.
            Between a Roth and a Hard Place...

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

Okay...here we go....
              Hear About it Later. Classic. #vanhalen #STL— Chris Reed (@birdbrained) April 30, 2012

Comment

• SNIPER
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

So glad HAIL has stuck around. It still blows my mind that they are even playing it. Love that tune!

Comment

• TitanTopper
                  Groupie
                  • Mar 2012

Glad st. Louis is rocking, but I wish it was still this past Friday Night here in Nashville again!! My buddy from StL is there and says they are kicking ass!!
                  "Hey man, that suit is you!!"

Comment

• loucap81
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                    Time certainly does fly quite fast. That seems like yesterday to me. You seeing them in Philly when they come back? I haven't decided if I want to go to north jersey or go to philly.
                    I'm sure I'll hit the Philly show. I'll buy my ticket at the last minute like I always do. Highly unlikely I'll travel to NJ or CT, want to conserve the cash for Cleveland which will be the big meetup.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2012

David Lee Roth just made a reference to @nbcsnl cowbell sketch #winning #VanHalen— Jonathan Klinger (@Klingerlord) April 30, 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

Monster drum solo. #VanHalen— BlkIsTheNewBlk (@BlkIsTheNewBlk) April 30, 2012

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by SNIPER
                          So glad HAIL has stuck around. It still blows my mind that they are even playing it. Love that tune!
                          Dude your not wrong always been one of my fav van tunes
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

Lou, you getting anything better off of the links? Twitter isn't too helpful....sorry all.

Comment

• loucap81
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Apr 2012

Nothing there. Well there's one guy's conjecture as to what has been played, the same guy that claimed they played "Outta Love Again" in Nashville when they didn't, so he's hardly reliable. People aren't even posting in their St. Louis thread, period.

Comment

• So this is love
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
                                Now that's a great tribute - I could close my eyes with a slight buzz and probably forget that it's not Dave. Aren't they out west somewhere?
                                Yeah as you said with eyes closed....I'm catching up still an hour away from you guys..the vids posted are slowing me down
                                Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

Working...