X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SLAUGHTER MAN
    Groupie
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Green Manalishi
    " Music critic " Kevin C. Johnson has always had an agenda . He barely acknowledges anything that even resembles rock music . He could care less about any accuracies . However , he treats literally any and every rap and hip - hop act likes it's the second coming of Christ himself . Those acts will get front page coverage and maximum press . Trust me , he treats rock music like an afterthought if he pays it any attention at all . Sad .
    Wonder if he will be the guy who does the review for the paper....we will find out on Tuesday. Hope not...he will spend half of it on KOOL And The Gang.

Comment

• SLAUGHTER MAN
      Groupie
      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by loucap81
      I just looked on Ticketmaster and skimming over their interactive seat map, yeah it looks like there are a good 3,000 tickets left for this show if not more. Around 300 are floor seats, about 100 of those within the first 20 rows. Whatever, all that matters is whether or not YOU enjoy it and not whether or not there are enough true classic Van Halen fans in the St. Louis area to fill an arena. Especially if it's a known Hagar town as you guys say it is.
      I got four friends who wanna upgrade...so thanks for the upgrade. Saw this tour in Louisville and Pittsburgh and I am hoping for something new that hasn't been done yet!! Wish Eddie would bring back his dry ice/fog effect in his guitar solo. That created an awesome vibe....

Comment

• Zing!
        Veteran
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by TJMKID
        I fully expect the lying Cabo Cunt Spammy to issue a press release saying how he sells out St. Louis 4 or 5 nights in a row every time he tours there......
        My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Green Manalishi
          Head Fluffer
          • Jul 2010

If I remember correctly , the Fabulous Fox Theatre holds about 4,500 . Sammy's current abomination plays there on Wednesday Night , May 23rd.
          No one has ever done a 4 or 5 night stand here . So , not only is Sammy a braggart but he's a liar as well .
          Van Hagar played here 3 nights in July of '86 . Sammy himself did 2 nights in the summer of '84 , but , so did classic Van Halen .
          RUSH would be the attendance champion with 3 nights in 1980 , 2 nights in 1981 and again in '82 .

Comment

• Green Manalishi
            Head Fluffer
            • Jul 2010

Oh yeah , tonight is THE night......

Comment

• TJMKID
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

If I remember correctly , the Fabulous Fox Theatre holds about 4,500 . Sammy's current abomination plays there on Wednesday Night , May 23rd.
              No one has ever done a 4 or 5 night stand here . So , not only is Sammy a braggart but he's a liar as well .
              Van Hagar played here 3 nights in July of '86 . Sammy himself did 2 nights in the summer of '84 , but , so did classic Van Halen .
              RUSH would be the attendance champion with 3 nights in 1980 , 2 nights in 1981 and again in '82 .

I dunno but the fact is the economy is bad EVERYWHERE and VH is still playing to near sellout venues in just about every city so far.

Yet St. Louis still has 3,000+ seats the day of the show ---- 300 open floor seats ???

You have to attribute that to Spammy Town effect ---- there is no other logical explanation?

I guess VH can't win 'em all ---- just makes me sad that a city still has the hots for a fat lying cuntbag who thinks flabby belly + capri pants + sandals is the image of rock 'n roll.

Comment

• SLAUGHTER MAN
                Groupie
                • Apr 2012

Logic..I dunno....my YouTube friend Hunkola says "We ain't all bad..."....If Hagar was so bulletproof why does Classic VH sell more tickets than he does in a town that is suppose to be his??? Proves people love VH more and that he can't even sellout the FOX...if he is so popular here at least do TWO NIGHTS at THE FOX..(he can't even play ONE of the ARENAS in town????) and that would S T I L L be less tickets than VH tonight. So I know you can't BUY a job around here...and maybe that's it...cause in 2008 it was to the rafters!!!! Sammy always talked about STL, Dallas, Pittsburgh and Frisco being his towns 15 years ago....where's the love today??? A buddy over at VH Links said Hagar was wearing a Jack Lambert jersey at The MONSTERS show after Eddie's solo in Pittsburgh in 1988 that someone threw on stage...that picture KID threw up reminds me of it....

Comment

• SLAUGHTER MAN
                  Groupie
                  • Apr 2012

Oh yeah , tonight is THE night......
                  Gonna be epic....third gig on the tour for me and I am ready to sacrifice a 100 virgins just to get a couple of new songs from ADKOT and two different deep album cuts.....headed to CARDS game first...then UNION Station...then SOUNDCHECK..it's easy to hear there cause the box office is in the lobby....you will hear for fuckin' sure..

Comment

• NIN1211
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2012

I dunno but the fact is the economy is bad EVERYWHERE and VH is still playing to near sellout venues in just about every city so far.

Yet St. Louis still has 3,000+ seats the day of the show ---- 300 open floor seats ???

You have to attribute that to Spammy Town effect ---- there is no other logical explanation?

I guess VH can't win 'em all ---- just makes me sad that a city still has the hots for a fat lying cuntbag who thinks flabby belly + capri pants + sandals is the image of rock 'n roll.

I just checked Chicago for Chickenshit....main floor 15 rows back still open...LOL...You can choose where you want to sit for 80 bucks a pop. The Chicago Theatre only holds 3,400. Sad if the show is less than 2 weeks away.

Ladies and Gentleman, are you ready? I give you the mighty Chickenfeet!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Momshell
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

Have a great time all of you lucky folks who are going tonight. Who cares if it's sold out - your eyes will be focused on that stage and believe me you will not even notice if you are the only one there - these boys will have you mesmerized!! Hopefully you won't be surrounded by too many dicks sitting down or wearing those fuckin ring shirts (those things make me crazy!). If anyone tells you to sit down, tell 'em where to go and have a blast. Roth on!!!
                      p.s. Please keep us posted at home, especially with any surprises. We'll monitor the assholes on twitter and make sure to continue to shut down anyone who gets outta line!
                      Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• TJMKID
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by SLAUGHTER MAN
                        Sammy always talked about STL, Dallas, Pittsburgh and Frisco being his towns 15 years ago....where's the love today??? A buddy over at VH Links said Hagar was wearing a Jack Lambert jersey at The MONSTERS show after Eddie's solo in Pittsburgh in 1988 that someone threw on stage

When was Pittsburgh ever a Spammy town ???

I grew up in the Steel City and Spamborita McPussy is everything we revile in a rock star ---- wimpy and fat, exploits other people's talent to make his money, foists lies, etc. Sammy is TOTAL SCUMBAG in our steely eyes.

Pittsburgh ethos is reflected quite well in Roth Van Halen ---- they came up from nothing and became successful on talent and lots of hard work. They go out on stage and fucking slay and don't talk a lot of shit. That's the Pittsburgh Code. Just look at how the champion Steelers play ball ---- lots of the same gritty, ground-and-pound work ethic that made CVH so popular to the masses.

Pittsburgh says "FUCK YOU" to the Chicken Cunt ---- he's living in his own spoiled delusional world made possible by Roth and EVH's hard work and talent. He's an ingrate fuckface who pisses on the people who made him rich.

Comment

• NIN1211
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2012

When was Pittsburgh ever a Spammy town ???

I grew up in the Steel City and Spamborita McPussy is everything we revile in a rock star ---- wimpy and fat, exploits other people's talent to make his money, foists lies, etc. Sammy is TOTAL SCUMBAG in our steely eyes.

Pittsburgh ethos is reflected quite well in Roth Van Halen ---- they came up from nothing and became successful on talent and lots of hard work. They go out on stage and fucking slay and don't talk a lot of shit. That's the Pittsburgh Code. Just look at how the champion Steelers play ball ---- lots of the same gritty, ground-and-pound work ethic that made CVH so popular to the masses.

Pittsburgh says "FUCK YOU" to the Chicken Cunt ---- he's living in his own spoiled delusional world made possible by Roth and EVH's hard work and talent. He's an ingrate fuckface who pisses on the people who made him rich.

BRUTAL....I Like IT!!!!!!!!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• SLAUGHTER MAN
                            Groupie
                            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
                            Have a great time all of you lucky folks who are going tonight. Who cares if it's sold out - your eyes will be focused on that stage and believe me you will not even notice if you are the only one there - these boys will have you mesmerized!! Hopefully you won't be surrounded by too many dicks sitting down or wearing those fuckin ring shirts (those things make me crazy!). If anyone tells you to sit down, tell 'em where to go and have a blast. Roth on!!!
                            p.s. Please keep us posted at home, especially with any surprises. We'll monitor the assholes on twitter and make sure to continue to shut down anyone who gets outta line!
                            Thanks for keeping things positive...totally dig your updates on every thread!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2012

Hey all! Have a kick ass time tonight! Looking forward to updates from the show!!!
                              Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• SLAUGHTER MAN
                                Groupie
                                • Apr 2012

Talked to a couple of DJ's from KSHE about playing classic VH A to Z today on the radio.....thought that would have been a good idea with the band in town. I remember Q95 in Indianapolis did before a show and it was like Van Halen took over the station. I know Favazz somewhat (FB...Real Rock Resto...24 Hour in Arnold...calling the station) and he thought it was a rad idea....play every Roth era Van Halen song in alphabetcal -includeding tunes from ADKOT..right up until showtime!!!! They always use to play back the entire set list right after the show ended...which was rad...something to listen to on the ride to the local greasy spoon!! Gotta ask them fuckers if they plan to do it today like U-Man...Bowcott..Lern...and Favazz all said would be a kick ass idea. Sick of hearing RUSH...they are great musicians and have some epic albums (CARESS..HEMIS..FAIRWELL TO...SIGNALS...)BUT give them a rest. FOCUS TODAY SHOULD BE THE ONE AND ONLY MIGHTY VAN FUCKIN HALEN!!!!!!!!!!! All who debate that classic VH should be pumped out of the speakers of every radio in the city today....kindly get fucked. Wanna hear UNCHAINED played at Busch stadium at maximum volume until all chant "EDDIE!!! EDDIE!!!" and then scream..."one break...coming the fuck up"!!!!!!!!!! Wonder if we will get any of those street preachers at our gig. They are likely to get beaten to pulp like a Blackhawks fans wearing a Cubs hat while reciting the words to a Courtney Love song.

Comment

Working...