Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

Ooops....this pic went along with it too...

Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
      Ooops....this pic went along with it too...

Hope this dude takes some pics during the show!
      I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Woah he is close , how class would that be !
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• SNIPER
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
          Woah he is close , how class would that be !
          Looks like amazing seats. Lucky SOB!! Some vid from there would be killer!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
            Veteran
            • Mar 2012

On the countdown now. It appears that KATG has taken the stage...

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

Must be fuckin' nice!! LOL! Hope this guy posts some pics or video!

Just when I thought things couldn't get better, aunt won us seats that are 20 ft from left side of stage!!!👍👍👍#stoked #VanHalen— Cody Moreland(@MopeyJr) April 30, 2012

Comment

• NIN1211
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2012

[QUOTE=TJMKID;1647000]2009 ChickenPussy show at the Riverplex Amphitheater in Pittsburgh was cancelled due to low ticket sales ---- this venue is a shitty little outdoor stage next to a kiddie water-park!

Steel City is most definitely NOT a Spamborita town ---- and after all the lies he's spewed in the last year about VH ---- his health may be at risk if he shows his face around here!

Poetic Justice....Chickenfuck is playing a place In Minneapolis....ready for it...the capacity is 400......

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Momshell
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

Hey everyone! Are we doing another twitter show or are we getting updates from inside? Slaughter Man?
                  Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
                    Hey everyone! Are we doing another twitter show or are we getting updates from inside? Slaughter Man?
                    There you are Momshell!
                    I know Slaughter Man is inside...said he was going to keep us updated...is he texting you? I'll help with updates

Comment

• Momshell
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

There you are Momshell!
                      I know Slaughter Man is inside...said he was going to keep us updated...is he texting you? I'll help with updates
                      Nope - not texting me - guess we're on twitter. Not sure I'm gonna make it to the end of this one - still recovering from VH tribute band last night!
                      Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
                        Nope - not texting me - guess we're on twitter. Not sure I'm gonna make it to the end of this one - still recovering from VH tribute band last night!
                        I'm here for it. We are several hours behind everyone else over here. How was the show? Did you have a killer time?

Comment

• Momshell
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

Looks like twitter's pretty active tonight....
                          From 2nd balcony, to these seats 👍👍👍👍 twitter.com/MopeyJr/status…— Cody Moreland(@MopeyJr) April 30, 2012

JUNGLE BOOGEY(;— Cody Moreland(@MopeyJr) April 30, 2012
                          Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2012

I'm here for it. We are several hours behind everyone else over here. How was the show? Did you have a killer time?
                            It was pretty good. I haven't seen them since seeing the real VH this time around. I think I'm a little spoiled now - took a little more beer to get me into it. The lead singer is good, but at times I think he believes he is Dave (or at least he believes he's as hot as Dave, which he most definitely is not!). They do a pretty cool set - including Full Bug, Women In Love, Tattoo, She's The Woman, and all of the standards. One major issue, which I kinda expected cause I've seen these guys a number of times....the bass player is a Hagar fan. So they played 2 spammy songs (don't know which ones - don't really care), which the bass player sang as well (lead singer went for a costume change at these times). In the past when this happened, I embarrassed my hubby by becoming a crazy angry drunk. Promised him I'd handle it better, which I did this time and last. I simply walked off the dance floor and got myself a beer, took a bathroom break, and I was ok. I wore my RothArmy shirt so I'm sure everyone understood! Had fun though. This morning, however, waking up to 3 little boys at 6:15, much less fun. Still hurting a bit!
                            Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

#ladiesnight #Kool&theGang twitter.com/Klingerlord/st…— Jonathan Klinger (@Klingerlord) April 30, 2012
                              Stay Frosty!

Comment

• So this is love
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Sniper: that tshirt in your pic I have the same one and was wearing it at my VH show
                                Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

Working...