Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sensible Shoes
    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I went to bed last night without listening to them, figured I'd hear them today! Oh well, snooze and lose.

Oh dear.

Comment

• wadzilla74
      Full On Cocktard
      • Jan 2004

I don't care if i can download just wanna hear them! But what do you type in your search cuz when i try band and song i get shit!!!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I understood you couldn't hear them anymore. Am I wrong?

Oh dear.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

I dont get the whole being able to buy it in the uk ... dont get me wrong i snapped em up and am loving haveing them , I aint stopped playing them ... there on the comuter my phone , in the car .... cant get enough of them.
          van halen must of knew were all watching you guys planning on meeting up for gigs in the states and its great to see you all getting up for it ..but am a bit envious in a good way ... so dave gave us a break
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
            Not on the VH Radio site you can't. Ben pulled them. But they're out there on the internet, streaming away...
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
              There are illegals out there, but I won't post the link. I found one site that had the entire album, supposedly... however, it only allowed downloads, no listens, and I am assuming you get a virus instead of tunes. If you search you can find them....
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• LUDWIG USA
                Groupie
                • Apr 2009

Ya, they are easy enough to find by googling (Van Halen blood and fire full song)

Comment

• fifth element
                  Commando
                  • Nov 2010

yep...all i can get on the radio site is "Tattoo"

by the way, my boss told me that she heard that there would be 2 VH songs played during The Vampire Diaries tonight....
                  i consider her a bit of an unreliable source, but thought I would ask if anyone had heard anything about it/?
                  “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• wadzilla74
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LUDWIG USA
                    Ya, they are easy enough to find by googling (Van Halen blood and fire full song)
                    Thanks! Found that one. Has anyone found the trouble with never full song??

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

I can't believe the negatively on some of these sites regarding these tracks. I just want to bitch-slap some of these people, especially the ones who say the last great thing Van Halen did was "Humans Being".

Fuck y'all! Go back to listening to (im)Balance, fucks.
                      Last edited by Warham; 01-26-2012, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• bru87tr
                        Commando
                        • Apr 2004

B&F is soooooooo good!!!
                        "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                          I can't believe the negatively on some of these sites regarding these tracks. I just want to bitch-slap some of these people, especially the ones who say the last great thing Van Halen did was "Humans Being".

Fuck y'all! Go back to listening to (im)Balance, fucks.
                          Yeah, I've had to (politely) kick a few Facebook friends of friends who are Hagaritas in the taco... one quotable 3rd party quote was "I'd rather listen to them with someone with a real singing voice" , to which I replied "You mean a real SCREECHING voice" which my friend got a kick out of... Haters will hate... and sheep will flock to Hagar.
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by wadzilla74
                            Thanks! Found that one. Has anyone found the trouble with never full song??
                            Yeah, at the same places as Blood and Fire.
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• fifth element
                              Commando
                              • Nov 2010

Checked out youtube for both songs...keep seeing "youtube has disabled the audio in this video..."

i came home all revved up to hear the songs again.....

ah well...i listened to them over and over and over last night....

hurrrrrrrry up February 7th....
                              “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• if6was9
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Mar 2007

After listening to all the new tracks today, I revisited "Diamond Dave", which never was my favourite DLR album (to say the least). And I really liked it. You can hear the same vibes in DD and ADKOT. Now I think Dave is a very consistent artist. He follows his own path, with or without VH bros.
                                Hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla boobuhla hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla bop

Comment

Working...