Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 3 new VH tunes, Full tracks... - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 new VH tunes, Full tracks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJtheVagPounder View Post
    At least you're honest, Wiseguy. Steve can go fuck himself.
    That's not Savicki. Are you referring to another Steve?

Comment

Originally posted by Julius View Post
      It's actually a recent inside joke.

MAn this is so good! It's so Van Haleny. I fucking love this shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Julius View Post
        The Steve in question is a toolbag hater. They've been coming out of the woodwork lately.

Man - did anyone expect Stay Frosty to kick in so fucking hard??? Jebus!!!
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

MAn this is so good! It's so Van Haleny. I fucking love this shit!
          Check my sig!!! Thanks JJ!!!
          You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

Originally posted by VAiN View Post
            The Steve in question is a toolbag hater. They've been coming out of the woodwork lately.

We seem to collect those here lately...

When Stay Frosty kicked off I was blown the fuck away..everybody says it's reminiscent of Ice Cream Man...but DAMN!!! This new song is like a Patriot Missile in you Cheerios!!!
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Since this is the thread that took over I'll repost what I said in the 90 second clip thread:

Finally heard the full track for "Blood and Fire." HOLY FUCK! (I *never* say that.) 28 FUCKIN' YEARS!!! When the bridge came in, Dave started rappin', and then Ed just TEARS IT... I cried. I literally shed tears. HOLY FUCKING WOW, man. Thank you, soooooo much Van Halen. This is like audio sunshine for the person that has been shunned for decades. I don't know if I can listen to it again until this all finally sinks in.

Holy freakin' fuck.

TAG
              I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VAiN View Post
                Ahhh yes....Never doubt the mighty!!!

Stay Frosty
                Stay frosty now.
                Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                  Is anybody else playing these songs way too loud on a school night?? I mean, geez, I have a kid in the house for christ's sake! Good damn thing she doesn't have a test in the morning...
                  Studio headphones are your friends.
                  I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

At least you're honest, Wiseguy. Steve can go fuck himself.
                    He CAN go fuck himself...Fucking Steve...."i'm a Van Halen fan" blah blah blah....Eat shit cocksucker!! Thats 'pasture' stuff, lets move on.
                    Stay frosty now.
                    Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

Got it.

Steve wouldn't hang out with adults unless they looked like Gary Coleman or Emmanuel Lewis.

Comment

The trouble With Never is my new Favorite song.....

have been singing Tattoo every day, over and over since it came out....

this one is gonna keep me rockin' FOREVER!

LEVEL w/ me baby! Talk to me!!!
                        “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

kiddin' me? i just told the wife i gotta unplug the stereo, goddam good shit!!
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

the lyrics on these two are just priceless...seriously, my god...
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Based on the 3 complete tracks and 90 seconds of Stay Frosty I predict a monster of an album that will finally shut fat-fucking-clown up and make anyone with half a brain cell realize what a waste of space he is.
                              Glorious days, my friends!!!!
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                                the lyrics on these two are just priceless...seriously, my god...
                                No shit man! Dave is on top of his fucking game... just spot-on fan-fucking-tastic.. every line an instant rapid-fire DLR classic!

Comment

Working...
                                X