• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    You still like it...

Otherwise you would support Paul...
    Only if you can guarantee me a solid LIBERAL majority in both houses of Congress to prevent the more ridiculous parts of his Randtard fairytale agenda. Which is pretty much anything outside of his foreign policy, the "federal" reserve, and ending the war on cannabis in all of its forms.

Otherwise, I'd be more likely to vote for Rocky Anderson.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• b1c2
      Groupie
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
      tomorrow, my sig will be different, I'm sure
      I hope so. Midgets give me the heebeejeebees. No offense to midgets reading this post.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Holy fuck

Why didn't somebody tell these debates were comedic gold

If Santorum could speak in coherent and complete sentences.....you boys just might have something.

Grandpa Paul twitchin' like a crack head needing a fix.......that dude's out there!

Newt got his ass handed to him......when your own Party is booing you, you're fucked

Mitt.....I wouldn't buy a used car from a dude like that let alone vote for him for President.

I've watched various clips and read the articles about the debates but never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be that hilarious

You guys are so fucked in the General!

I think Mitt won the thing
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
          Only if you can guarantee me a solid LIBERAL majority in both houses of Congress to prevent the more ridiculous parts of his Randtard fairytale agenda. Which is pretty much anything outside of his foreign policy, the "federal" reserve, and ending the war on cannabis in all of its forms.
          Dude, he's the most logical over Obama or the other candidates...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by kwame k
            I think Mitt won the thing
            Based on what ??

Comment

• b1c2
              Groupie
              • May 2004

Otherwise, I'd be more likely to vote for Rocky Anderson.
              So, catch me up (since I've obviously be gone for quite a while)- Since the Rock stands nary a chance and you don't like Obama, who WOULD you vote for out of anyone likely to be on a ballot? Rocky Anderson cares about some important shit but is seriously weak in other areas.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

BUT. HE. CAN'T. WIN.

Doesn't that just suck, SwampBoy?

Bwahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahaa
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You must have a different version of "logical" than I do. Because outside of foreign policy and one or two other things, there is nothing at all logical about the direction Ron Paul wants to take this country. Which is pretty much the same direction it's gone the last 30 years, only on crystal meth.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

You guys are so fucked in the General!
                    Na. Mitt will get the independents.

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

For the love of God

His own Party doesn't want him, he gets the least amount of debate time and how many wins does he have?

He didn't get the nom last time and he isn't getting it this time.

I'd say the same for Mitt but he gets the nom because he's the one they hate the least.

Gonna love to see how far that momentum will carry the GOP
                      Originally posted by vandeleur
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• b1c2
                        Groupie
                        • May 2004

You must have a different version of "logical" than I do. Because outside of foreign policy and one or two other things, there is nothing at all logical about the direction Ron Paul wants to take this country. Which is pretty much the same direction it's gone the last 30 years, only on crystal meth.
                        That's bullshit. Anyone that wants to do meth isn't waiting for the president to give his ok. Its that kind of crap that throws the arguement out the window. Geezy Pete, you know better.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

For the love of God
                          Do you even know what that means, little drummer boy ??

Comment

• b1c2
                            Groupie
                            • May 2004

For the love of God

His own Party doesn't want him, he gets the least amount of debate time and how many wins does he have?

He didn't get the nom last time and he isn't getting it this time.

I'd say the same for Mitt but he gets the nom because he's the one they hate the least.

Gonna love to see how far that momentum will carry the GOP
                            I agree w/that. He is the least offensive of the GOP candidates which doesn't say much. I think Paul would attract more crossover voters but I'm afraid none of them have what it takes to carry the party.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by b1c2
                              So, catch me up (since I've obviously be gone for quite a while)- Since the Rock stands nary a chance and you don't like Obama, who WOULD you vote for out of anyone likely to be on a ballot? Rocky Anderson cares about some important shit but is seriously weak in other areas.
                              Hell if I know. I might just have to leave that space blank on the ballot. The real battle is in Congress anyway. If we had the right people in Congress (and by that, I mean the "left" people) then it would be an improvement either way. Obama would be forced to act like a Democrat (what's he gonna do? Veto Democratic legislation and drop the mask entirely?). And with Ron Paul, they would allow the few good things, and stop the craziness. Or be total gridlock with Mitt, Newt, or Google boy, which would suck, but it would be better than any of them with a teabagger congress.

Obama has to earn my vote this time around, and speeches ain't gonna do it. If he produces some actual results, I could always change my mind.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Do you even know what that means, little drummer boy ??
                                Following your logic, it means vile hatred against blacks and gays......

I don't like your "god"
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...