X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aaronbud
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Dec 2010

Internet Pre-order code?

I want to buy tix for the Oakland show tonight if I can. Anyone know a pre-sale code?

Thanks in advance,

Aaron.
  • mohican
    Head Fluffer
    • Jul 2011

It's 'TATTOO"

Comment

• neuralfraud
      Head Fluffer
      • Aug 2010

TATTOO? wow that one was hard to guess.

Livenation is doing the facebook early presale shit and they're saying the password will be released 2/9 for the presale on 2/10 before the public onsale 2/11 - so that means the amex guys still get time to pilfer all the good tickets!

ohwell i'd definitely get a kick if they use the same password.

Comment

• aaronbud
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Dec 2010

Thanks guys! I guessed "Tattoo" and it worked, we got our 5 tix for 6/3 in Oakland. Can't wait!

Comment

• mohican
          Head Fluffer
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by aaronbud
          Thanks guys! I guessed "Tattoo" and it worked, we got our 5 tix for 6/3 in Oakland. Can't wait!
          Cool! I also got 5 for the San Jose show today. I hate Ticketbastard's website. They locked me out for 24 hrs for doing too many searches. The AMEX seats weren't great so I searched the pre-internet and livenation seats. That was when they red flagged me as potential scalper and shut me out. Today I ended up calling TM and talking to customer service which was surprisingly helpful. First he offered me the same lousy seats as seen online. I then told him to give me rows 1-10 seats and he gave me row 5.

Comment

Working...