• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Dr. Love
    Just answer this, then.

Why didn't he do this when this shit was going down when he first went into office? Why didn't he do it during the first year? Why didn't he do it when the people were demanding it (Tea Party, OWS, etc)?

Why did he wait until his final year in office, during election season, to do it? What's the sudden reason to do it now instead of any other time that would seem to be more appropriate?
    The only thing I can think of is......he's a Centrist and wanted to work with both sides in a bi-partisan way that Dubya didn't.

Naive and a complete failure of a plan and the Demos paid for it in the last mid-terms.

Didn't help either that between everyone calling him a different 'ist or 'ism everyday.....ran complete lies about Death Panels and mandatory prison time when the Health Care bill got gutted.

He failed to get his message out to the American people and sell it...it got so watered down that at one point I don't think the words Health Care or Reform were even mentioned in the shitty Bill that passed.

He gets a ton of blame from me on the issues.....look back at my posts since he took office......I'm not his cheerleader nor did I believe he was The Second Coming. He pussed out and didn't fight for his agenda or make the case to the American people....he actually thought Congress would get the job done......dumb, dumb, dumb.
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Something people constantly do is claim a President promised one thing and did another. As if it is always the President who is to blame for this.

These people are not bothering to mention that in many cases the Pesident promised one thing, and Congress prevented them from fulfilling that promise.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Stated and on the record....the GOP promised to make Obama a 1-term President.....even at the expense of the American people.

Congress has what? A 20% approval rating.....the lowest in history, I believe.

Tea Baggers really turned this Country around, didn't they
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
          Something people constantly do is claim a President promised one thing and did another. As if it is always the President who is to blame for this.

These people are not bothering to mention that in many cases the Pesident promised one thing, and Congress prevented them from fulfilling that promise.
          I think there are several pages of this in the ron paul thread. Yes, the Congress is part of the problem. The President is also part of the problem.
          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Working...