Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Don't forget the requisite "5 stars for Savicki".....
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Whenever I click on the "reputation" star the window does not open properly. I just see the top margin of it but nothing else.
      Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I've never used the star thing, I don't think you need to.

Clicking thanks gives reputation points anyway(for what it's worth).

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
          Veteran
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          I've never used the star thing, I don't think you need to.

Clicking thanks gives reputation points anyway(for what it's worth).
          I've been posting and thanking away, but I only have a 2 rep power...guess my posts suck?
          Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• gbranton
            Veteran
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by twonabomber
            i know a chick who had her cunt fused. not a pretty sight...
            In most cases that is caused by a reaction some women have to wedding cake.
            "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

I've tried to understand it, but it's still fucking confusing....

But here's a pretty good explanation....

By the way Light Em' Up!, I just gave you reputation, so if you follow the instructions in the How do I know what reputation I have received? section, you should see it....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What is reputation?

Reputation is a way of rating users depending on the quality of their posts. If the administrators have enabled reputation, then the reputation icon will be visible in posts.
              Reputation may be positive Positive Reputation Icon , negative Negative Reputation Icon or neutral Neutral Reputation Icon. Negative reputation may only be given if the administrator has enabled this. Neutral reputation is only given when the person giving reputation does not meet the criteria set by the administrator to affect someone else's reputation.

How do I give reputation?

To give reputation, click on the reputation icon in the relevant post. This will reveal a form to complete with the reputation type and the reason for giving the reputation. If negative reputation is disabled then it will not be displayed in this form. You may not give reputation for the same post twice.

How do I know what reputation I have received?

You can view the reputation that you have received in your User CP (User Control Panel) where it is displayed at the bottom of the User CP page. Here you will see the latest reputation that you have received and whether this is positive, negative or neutral. Your total reputation will be shown as series of reputation indicators in your posts and profile. The more positive your reputation, the more positive icons will be shown. The more negative your reputation the more negative icons will be shown.

How much reputation is given? What is reputation power?

If the administrator has enabled this, the amount of reputation that each user will give (or take away if negative) is shown in the user's posts as 'Reputation Power'. The value of the reputation power is determined by the administrator and may increase over time depending on the settings they have applied.

What if I don't want anyone to see my reputation?

You can disable the display of your reputation by going to your User CP and selecting Edit Options. On this page you will find a check box labelled 'Show Your Reputation Level'. Un-checking this box will remove the display of your reputation and replace it with the Reputation Disabled icon. You can still give and receive reputation while your reputation display is disabled.
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

By the way Light Em' Up!, I just gave you reputation, so if you follow the instructions in the How do I know what reputation I have received? section, you should see it....
                Thanks VA Beach...I see that several have given me rep points...I'm still at a 2, so I guess I need more points before I move up in the world...thank you for taking the time to explain how it works...much appreciated. Also thanks for it being positive :-) I know sometimes I get off topic and get stuck just posting stupid twitter repeats during shows....
                Last edited by Light Em' Up!; 05-18-2012, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

First of all I appreciate you posting the tweets and I'm sure everybody else does too! I hit you up on the rep too but I have no idea if it worked or not
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Hmmm...never paid much attention to the whole rep thing.

Now, I'm almost always on tapatalk, so don't see it anyway!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      First of all I appreciate you posting the tweets and I'm sure everybody else does too! I hit you up on the rep too but I have no idea if it worked or not
                      Thanks DONNIEP...I love hanging out on gig nights :-) Sounds like we have another 1 1/2 years after Dave's newest PR video. Bring It!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                        Thanks VA Beach...I see that several have given me rep points...I'm still at a 2, so I guess I need more points before I move up in the world...thank you for taking the time to explain how it works...much appreciated. Also thanks for it being positive :-) I know sometimes I get off topic and get stuck just posting stupid twitter repeats during shows....
                        You're cute so rep power should be easy for you.

Here is one for you all to ponder.

What is to prevent someone from creating an alias and giving themselves rep power?

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Nothing I guess. But does it really matter?

Oh dear.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                            You're cute so rep power should be easy for you.
                            Hope my "cuteness" isn't all that earns me rep points...I'd like to be credible too....

Comment

Working...