Thread: It is great to be a CVH fan!

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

It is great to be a CVH fan!

Hey everyone, my name is Matt. I am from NC and Florida (Go Gators!). I've been lurking on this site since it started, hoping for news of a true Roth reunion / album + for the laughs. It has finally happened and I feel like contributing to the site.

Anyway, I got into VH when I was 14 (late 1999). Before that I listened to garbage rock (Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, whatever) because I didn't know any better (I only started listening to rock music that very year). My mom told me a story of requesting Jump on the radio the day I was born and that compelled me to purchase the original "Best of" disk and 1984 a few weeks later. Needless to say, I was hooked on VH. Initially, I didn't really distinguish between the two eras as I was still new to listening to rock music and didn't recognize corporate cheese rock. However, as I got a little older, I thankfully realized how horrible the Hagar years were and became solely a CVH and specifically, a David Lee Roth fan.

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi Floridaman1985 and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Use my hand, I won't look
    ____Van Fuckin' Halen____
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Greetings from a few hours south of you! And yes, this is a grate time to be a CVH fan...
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Floridaman1985 View Post
    Hey everyone, my name is Matt. I am from NC and Florida (Go Gators!). I've been lurking on this site since it started, hoping for news of a true Roth reunion / album + for the laughs. It has finally happened and I feel like contributing to the site.

Anyway, I got into VH when I was 14 (late 1999). Before that I listened to garbage rock (Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, whatever) because I didn't know any better (I only started listening to rock music that very year). My mom told me a story of requesting Jump on the radio the day I was born and that compelled me to purchase the original "Best of" disk and 1984 a few weeks later. Needless to say, I was hooked on VH. Initially, I didn't really distinguish between the two eras as I was still new to listening to rock music and didn't recognize corporate cheese rock. However, as I got a little older, I thankfully realized how horrible the Hagar years were and became solely a CVH and specifically, a David Lee Roth fan.

Best opening Saga I have yet heard.

Nice to See you at the Army.

And your Mom must be one hip kewl honeybabysweetiedoll.

Tell her so!

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Haha, she does love the new VH material.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Thread Information