Thread: Fellow Soldiers of the Roth Army

Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fellow Soldiers of the Roth Army

Hey all, my name is Dave. I'm 21, and I'm about as diehard as you can be considering I wasn't alive for a single CVH album. My main goal in my time on Earth is to infect as many people as I can with the greatest band in the world, Van Fucking Halen. Already converted my girlfriend, but that was easy as soon as I took any option of the word "no" out of the equation.

I've played guitar for ten years, and the first song I learned in full was Feel Your Love Tonight, eventually progressing to all of the original six. The only thing I have left to do that I'm working on is make my own Frankenstrat (original from Van Halen) to make that phase of my life complete.

My first Halen show was (as you may have guessed) the 2007 reunion, but that was already 11 years after I discovered the mighty VH. My Dad is the reason I'm on here today, as he instilled very early on that Roth is the only era allowed in the house. At six I was cranking 1984 (his copy) in my old boombox before baseball games, and eventually progressed to learn the rest of the catalog in the next few years. Favorite song right now is Girl Gone Bad since I have been playing it a lot on guitar, but any song will do.

I'll go ahead and shut up now, but before I go I'd like to give a shout out to this site for being on my bookmarks for YEARS, and I'm so glad the torch was FINALLY lit. This is a great community, and even though it took a new album to get me to sign up I plan on being around much, much longer than that. Roth on!

=VH= Forever,

Dave in Philly

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi RedZoneD25 Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Jump down to Gear Street and see DiamondJimi's Frankenstrat build!

Between Jimi, Jay and the rest of the guys there.....they're a wealth of information!

Shit......forgot the link http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...nstein-Replica
    Last edited by kwame k; 01-30-2012 at 04:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RedZoneD25 View Post
    Hey all, my name is Dave. I'm 21, and I'm about as diehard as you can be considering I wasn't alive for a single CVH album. My main goal in my time on Earth is to infect as many people as I can with the greatest band in the world, Van Fucking Halen. Already converted my girlfriend, but that was easy as soon as I took any option of the word "no" out of the equation.

I've played guitar for ten years, and the first song I learned in full was Feel Your Love Tonight, eventually progressing to all of the original six. The only thing I have left to do that I'm working on is make my own Frankenstrat (original from Van Halen) to make that phase of my life complete.

My first Halen show was (as you may have guessed) the 2007 reunion, but that was already 11 years after I discovered the mighty VH. My Dad is the reason I'm on here today, as he instilled very early on that Roth is the only era allowed in the house. At six I was cranking 1984 (his copy) in my old boombox before baseball games, and eventually progressed to learn the rest of the catalog in the next few years. Favorite song right now is Girl Gone Bad since I have been playing it a lot on guitar, but any song will do.

I'll go ahead and shut up now, but before I go I'd like to give a shout out to this site for being on my bookmarks for YEARS, and I'm so glad the torch was FINALLY lit. This is a great community, and even though it took a new album to get me to sign up I plan on being around much, much longer than that. Roth on!

=VH= Forever,

Dave in Philly
    Welcome to the big board, RZ...

Keep on, Rothin' and Rollin'...

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Welcome Dave....

You're from my neck of the woods. Get your ass to the Atlantic City show, bro!
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Use my hand, I won't look
    ____Van Fuckin' Halen____
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Welcome aboard, it's always grate to see the younger generation spreading the good word! Solider on, young man!
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Your dad sounds like a smart man..

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I like it here already...Seriously though, thanks for the warm welcome. Is it the 7th yet?!

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    welcome young jedi

Oh dear.

Thread Information