• Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• wiseguy
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2004

PURE FUCKING AWESOME!!!

I don't even need to hear the whole song. That will sell the album for me.

Thanks Dave.
      Stay frosty now.
      Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Stay Frosty lyrics, directly from the Toastmaster General himself.....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• fryingdutchman
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          Stay Frosty lyrics, directly from the Toastmaster General himself.....

Just beat me to the punch...saw this on VHND too!
          Originally posted by perilouspete
          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Don't know if anyone saw the entire episode of CSI (besides myself), but they also play "Tattoo" in the strip joint scene...
            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Loons The Great
              Groupie
              • Jan 2012

The minute and a sebastian haff I've heard of Stay Frosty has consolated mah mind! It's Led Zeppelin meets Black Oak Arkansas meets Son House meets Ram Jam meets Howlin' Wolf meets Mississippi Fred McDowell meets R.L. Burniside meets Tom Jones meets Lead Belly meets Eric Sardinas meets John Lee Hooker meets John Brim meets early Bob Dylan meets Buddy Guy meets Johnny Winter meets The Who...with a dash of Shecky Green, Ol' Blue Eyes, & Jolson...Great God A'mighty...whooooooooOOOOOOooo...this is the greates' blues boogie in the history of them blues...90 seconds has nearly ruined me for all other songs...the whole song might just give me heart palpitations...WHOA...Steve Martin said talking about music is akin to dancing about architecture...this song...so far...defies explanation...if they plays this tune live WHOA GOD DAMN GEE BY THE LAMB...I say God Damn!!...Law'd have mercy on this poor boi's soul...welcome back to Tobacco Road, y'all...welcome to Bluesville...welcome to the crossroads of Highway 49 and 61, son...damn...mind-roastin, champanya toastin electric boogie woogie nah nah yezz yezz!! Bring on 2/7/12 nah alright!!!!!!
              Please check out my bluesin' on Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/kingumbopa
              I know my crown gonna fit me well, 'cause tried it on at the gates of hell

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

This is a great song.. I love it. Just so fucking Dave!!
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

Always good to see ya Loons!!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

This is my fave so far....Tattoo has grown on me but this is the shit right here..and China Town has kick...and Trouble with never..and,shit...this CD is gonna be awesome..I seriously feel like Im 14 again and waiting on " Fair Warning" just knowing its gonna be badass!!

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

And yeah...that bit of "STAY FROSTY" gets better every time I hear it....................

I am starting to believe DAVE was right.....this CD is gonna "Stop the hands on the clock"!!!!

Comment

• VAiN
                        Use my hand, I won't look
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I'm of the opinion that this album is very, very solid.. everything I've heard is upbeat and aggressive.. They're back and you bes get the fuck out of the way.
                        Originally posted by wiseguy
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• fifth element
                          Commando
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by VAiN
                          I'm of the opinion that this album is very, very solid.. everything I've heard is upbeat and aggressive.. They're back and you bes get the fuck out of the way.
                          I'll say "ditto" since i can't say it any better than you did, VAiN
                          “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

For some reason, I'm not totally on board with "Stay Frosty" yet.

It's definitely a grower for me, and once it kicks into gear it really rocks.

But the early parts of the song seem a little rough. I know it's a blues riff and Dave is jamming along, but it sometimes sounds like he's trying to jam too many lyrics in at once, and then the "Stay Frosty" comes in a little late and "rushed." Anyone else picking that up?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There is something funny about the timing on the acoustic part but I think it's deliberate.

Comment

Working...