X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kingedward
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jan 2012

Want To Say Hi To The Army, And Join The Excitement

Have caught up on CVH news here for years, Seems you guys have good contacts within Van Halens, And Diamond Daves intercircles. Very excited for all the action going on, And of coarse the up coming LP, And tour. A big fan of the DLRarmy, And the greatest rock band in the world. Glad to have enlisted, Thanks, Robert
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi kingedward Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

Rocketh On-Eth!

But not On-Meth!

Last edited by SunisinuS; 01-31-2012, 12:10 AM. Reason: Russel says "Ruff"!
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Carmine
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Welcome aboard...

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Good Onya Robert !! Welcome !!
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• katina
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by kingedward
              Have caught up on CVH news here for years, Seems you guys have good contacts within Van Halens, And Diamond Daves intercircles. Very excited for all the action going on, And of coarse the up coming LP, And tour. A big fan of the DLRarmy, And the greatest rock band in the world. Glad to have enlisted, Thanks, Robert
              Welcome

Comment

Working...