• Show
Clear All
  • So this is love
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by DiverDowninKy
    oh yeah...she forwarded me the mp3's.
    Lucky bastard...for the mp3s...
    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

Medals

Total views: 3,073,211

Ratings: 21966 Comments: 31,080 Favorites: 6,226
      Dislikes: 4597

Significant discovery events
      Date Event Views
      A
      01/10/12 First embedded on – facebook.com 357,121
      B
      01/10/12 First referral from YouTube search – van halen tattoo 270,566
      C
      01/10/12 First referral from – facebook.com 134,073
      D
      01/10/12 First referral from a subscriber module 123,794
      E
      01/10/12 First referral from YouTube search – van halen 119,126
      F
      01/10/12 First view from a mobile device 110,930
      G
      01/10/12 First embedded on – msn.com 80,573
      H
      01/10/12 First referral from YouTube search – tattoo van halen 66,192
      This video is most popular in:
      More Less
      Audiences
      This video is most popular with:
      Gender Age
      Male 45-54
      Male 35-44
      Female 45-54

iTunes audio: Van Halen "A Different Kind Of Truth" Deluxe Albumhttp://smarturl.it/VanHaleniTunesDlxMusic video by Van Halen performing Tattoo. @ 2012 The Th...

All you Females out there 45-54....I am your Huckleberry.
      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• bru87tr
        Commando
        • Apr 2004

I would like to see what everyones fav songs are.

Here are mine.....

You and Your Blues
        Blood & Fire
        Chinatown
        Outta Space
        Big River
        Beats Workin'

I like the others, but these are the ones that really stand out to me.
        "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• DiverDowninKy
          Groupie
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by SunisinuS
          i am out out thanks...and if a women in KY says it rocks.....means something.
          dude you don't know.....she's lovin' it. this album will blow your mind. it did her's.... it's that good!

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

My three favorite so far:

"Blood and Fire"
            "As Is"
            "She's The Woman"

Comment

• johneric8
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Jul 2005

One more! this is 81 I believe! Thats me trying to do the roth jump with my halen shirt!!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

• So this is love
                Veteran
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by johneric8
                Thought you guys would appreciate this pic, I will post more... I was in a band back in the day and of course Halen was my fav by far.. In this photo I'm the guy with the bandana on and the blond hair. This is my regular everyday wear! LOL... I had a band called Concrete Jungle and we tried to be Van Halen!! LOL.. I think this photo was taken in 83. I can say I never had problems with the girls throwin down this look !!! hahaha..
                I don't know dude....???? ok enough of this crap .....Good night Germany
                Last edited by So this is love; 02-02-2012, 10:42 PM.
                Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• johneric8
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by So this is love
                  I don't know dude....????
                  Trust me dude, I had an absolute flock of girls ... Well known band, good guitar player! Trust me, easy pickens.. I know the look isnt great man.. hahaha

Comment

• DiverDowninKy
                    Groupie
                    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by So this is love
                    Lucky bastard...for the mp3s...
                    LOL! dude she's sittin right here lovin' the HALEN!

Comment

• SNIPER
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Hard to say. I have been listening to them all non stop. But I do know so far that:

Bullethead: Grabs you by the balls! just a great powerful rocker!
                      You And Your Blues: Has an insane catchy hook.
                      HBSD: So strange and I cant stop replaying this one. Edward is doing some different kind of runs in the end. Almost RR sounding. Fucking love it!!
                      Beats Workin: OMFG! Classic sounding Halen. Has a "Feel You Love" Vibe on the chores and that bass riff before and during solo. Epic. That part reminds me of DDL ending.
                      Last edited by SNIPER; 02-02-2012, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• neuralfraud
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Aug 2010

uhg..

So my Good Buddy shared a copy with me... and I may have shit myself but I don't care.

ALBUM. OF. THE. DECADE.

NO LESS.

When that CD arrives tuesday, it's getting ripped and then finding a permanent home in my car's cd changer!

I can honestly say that for the first time in such a long time that I am actually experiencing JOY.

The way dave sings in You and Your Blues is fucking amazing.

Cant say ive ever felt this good about spending money on a CD in my LIFE. The last time I was this excited, I was 13 and receiving a big ass PEAVEY amp for xmas.

Time for an analogy...and a story..

long time ago I had a nifty little car.. it was a Shelby CSX - a turbo DODGE. Nice little hatchback. I had a gigantic intercooler in that thing and beefy injectors; stuffed 22 PSI into that 2.2L. One day while returning from the beach with my (then) girlfriend, we came to a stop light and lo and behold, a staunchy looking old guy in a Honda S2000 with a chick lookin young enough to be his grandaugther riding shotgun. Light turns green and he guns it.. no contest. I blew his fucking doors off.

He spent the rest of the trip alongside me well, not really alongside as much as maintaining a FAR distance.

This album is a sleeper. Who could have possibly expected these washed up hacks to produce this FUCKING STELLAR MASTERPIECE? If I were spambo I'd just crawl under a fucking ROCK because he's been RUINED.

The delusional one will still tell the world he's better though.. just wait for it

Wow.

It's rock and roll, blues and sludgy metal and heavy metal all in once and yet 110% VAN HALEN.

And listening to this fuckin album sure beats workin

Comment

• VHscraps
                          Veteran
                          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          Glad to see you got in there to reply to that bozo.

I wish I knew if PunkAnderson was a girl because the perfect answer to

would of course be 'Just like you darlin'
                          I can only wonder what distracting shenanigans your mod work involves, Sesh - but that that is ... a gnomic utterance, if not ... even ... Delphic. But, hey, fuck the ancient mythology crap - this is VH. I'm cool with it, man.
                          THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• SNIPER
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

I had to listen to it on You Tube, I could not handle it anymore, I broke. ....Although I feel bad about it, almost like I blew my wad on a hot ass chick before I stuck it in. Oh well, I will still buy my CD when the time comes and listen to it like its the first time.

Comment

• bru87tr
                              Commando
                              • Apr 2004

Dude, you brought me back.

I sold my 1987 Turbo-T. 21-22lbs of boost in my intercooled 3.8L, man those were fun times.

I wish I never sold it, I could be kickin' in that car crankin' VFH!!!

Originally posted by neuralfraud
                              uhg..

So my Good Buddy shared a copy with me... and I may have shit myself but I don't care.

ALBUM. OF. THE. DECADE.

NO LESS.

When that CD arrives tuesday, it's getting ripped and then finding a permanent home in my car's cd changer!

I can honestly say that for the first time in such a long time that I am actually experiencing JOY.

The way dave sings in You and Your Blues is fucking amazing.

Cant say ive ever felt this good about spending money on a CD in my LIFE. The last time I was this excited, I was 13 and receiving a big ass PEAVEY amp for xmas.

Time for an analogy...and a story..

long time ago I had a nifty little car.. it was a Shelby CSX - a turbo DODGE. Nice little hatchback. I had a gigantic intercooler in that thing and beefy injectors; stuffed 22 PSI into that 2.2L. One day while returning from the beach with my (then) girlfriend, we came to a stop light and lo and behold, a staunchy looking old guy in a Honda S2000 with a chick lookin young enough to be his grandaugther riding shotgun. Light turns green and he guns it.. no contest. I blew his fucking doors off.

He spent the rest of the trip alongside me well, not really alongside as much as maintaining a FAR distance.

This album is a sleeper. Who could have possibly expected these washed up hacks to produce this FUCKING STELLAR MASTERPIECE? If I were spambo I'd just crawl under a fucking ROCK because he's been RUINED.

The delusional one will still tell the world he's better though.. just wait for it

Wow.

It's rock and roll, blues and sludgy metal and heavy metal all in once and yet 110% VAN HALEN.

And listening to this fuckin album sure beats workin
                              "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                Still I wish I could get my career to the height of Dave's all time low.
                                LOL! I'll drink to that!

Say what you will about the Vegas trip, the state fairs, the radio show, and every other left-hand turn he made with his career. The entire time he was away from Van Halen, the guy kept working his ass off and keeping his name out there. You never had to wonder where he was or what he was up to for too long, especially when the summertime came around. He always had something going.
                                He was going to keep fighting until the Dutchies finally came to their senses, no matter how fucking long it was gonna take.

When he says "told ya' I was comin' back", it's impossible not to raise your glass and salute that.

Comment

Working...