TATTOO TATTOO...show me your VH/DLR I'll show you mine...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • private parts
    Sniper
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Everyone today has tattoos. I guess that makes me a total rebel. I have none.
    That makes 2 rebels. Surely there are others with. Come on people give me some ideas
    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      Wow, calm down....

I agree with you, BTW, she's been great....
      I apologize VA. Had a few too many last night. I hate March madness. It gives me a head ache.

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Mr Walker
        Another no tattoo guy checking in.
        My wife just got a huge piece done on her back... she's fucking nuts.
        But I've always thought it would be cool to get the cover of Fair Warning on my back done in black and grey. It would probably cost a fortune if I could find the right person who could do it justice.
        I don't have any either. I'm too old to get one now.

Comment

• SparkieD
          Veteran
          • Sep 2006

Got quite a few really nice ones. A beautiful angel, lots of tropical flowers, a tiki, a half-land, half sea horse, 3 sea turtle glyphs in front of hibiscus flowers, and my favorite, a drop-dead gorgeous mermaid. I have more planned for this summer. Pretty soon my back will be covered. It's true. Ink is addictive.

Here's one:

Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
          Originally posted by rustoffa
          Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I guestimate there will be 4, maybe 5 tattoo pics by the third full page of this thread. We're an exciting bunch.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

I really loved my scorpion on my upper right arm when I got it from Johnny Two Thumb in Singapore in '85... Well-detailed, great colors.... But after 27 years, the colors are very faded, and the bumps still won't go away after about three months.... Have to make a dermatology appointment, 'cause you never know what it could be.... Have already gotten a "claw" removed several years back for a biopsy to check for skin cancer....

I also have a snake on my left shin that I got in Phuket, Thailand about a week before the scorpion tattoo....And I got it in the middle of a bar, I was absolutely shitfaced when I got that one, surprised it came out fairly well....

And I was THIS close to getting a Tasmanian devil on my ass in Pattaya Beach, Thailand, but the guy was taking too much time with the guy in front of me, and I needed a beer, so that never came to fruition....

Momshell had me thinking about a "VH" logo tattoo on the shoulder, but nah, too fucking old...
              Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 03-16-2012, 10:26 AM.
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Jagermeister
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by SparkieD
                Got quite a few really nice ones. A beautiful angel, lots of tropical flowers, a tiki, a half-land, half sea horse, 3 sea turtle glyphs in front of hibiscus flowers, and my favorite, a drop-dead gorgeous mermaid. I have more planned for this summer. Pretty soon my back will be covered. It's true. Ink is addictive.

Here's one:

That's kinda hot.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD

Here's one:

Very nice! I planted 4 hibiscus plants in my back yard. Love them only 2nd to gardenia flowers.

Man, the bumble bees loved those fucking things. Those big HUGE solid black & fuzzy ones that fly around bouncing into everything like they're drunk.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

All you have to do in order to understand why I have not (nor ever will) drunkenly wandered into a parlor with a vague idea of body art in my skull is do a Google Image search using the words "Tattoo Fail."

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Fuck nearly spat my beer out when i laughed
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Va your never to old , I had never had a tat done since the original ones for Over 20 years , that soft shite of a younger brother of mine started his mid life crisis and wanted one and got me to go to my mates parlour with him... I ended up getting one re done while waiting and then spent the last 4 month getting a bloody half sleeve .... And all my twat of a brother got was a crappy line if text ... Saying that I love my new tats and I had forgot how addictive it is .
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• don don
                          Groupie
                          • Jan 2007

I got my first one at age 40 and alcohol free I might add. Love my ink...probably will get more, but will be consider my choices very carefully. I have three on my arms. You're never too old! Well, maybe the knees, but the mind is mostly there anyway! I need to post a pic of my old Sportster. I had it painted in Frankenstrat stripes. Pretty bad ass if I do say so myself. I'll be looking for some old pictures this weekend. Sold it, but loved it.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

OR..we could just drink this bottle of expensive whiskey and fuck.
                            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Whiskey Money Art Work...Pussy.
                              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status