X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kr4m3r
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Feb 2012

kr4m3r

Been lurking here for years, decided to join and post after seeing an advert for ADKOT on British national TV saying new album available on Monday.

...unbelievable, Interscope certainly know what they're doing (and roll on Monday!!)
  • kr4m3r
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Feb 2012

...and that should probably have gone in to a normal thread rather than this review thread...oh well

Comment

• Sweet Irony
      She's the Woman
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Well, hi! Good to see lurkers chiming in!!
      ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• Whorehey
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2012

I was a long-time lurker, there's some awesome people here. Make yourself at home, go pad your post count.

Kinda like what I'm doing now.
        'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• katina
            Commando
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by kr4m3r
            Been lurking here for years, decided to join and post after seeing an advert for ADKOT on British national TV saying new album available on Monday.

...unbelievable, Interscope certainly know what they're doing (and roll on Monday!!)
            Good decission

Comment

Working...